• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

ATTENTION: Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 64 19.8%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 130 40.2%
  • Sobble

Votes: 129 39.9%

• Total voters

TRNatalie

Reaction score
I can't take a badge yet. I love Grookey and Scorbunny equally :'(. Need to wait for evolutions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Depends on which version; If It's one version(either Sword OR Shield); I'll Use Scorbunny; if it's the other version, I'd use Sobble. . .

dvor

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
For now Scorbunny
might change when evolutions revealed

Vulpix037

Rabbit Pokémon
Reaction score
Scorbunny for me. Sobble is rather cute as well, but Grookie is just meh.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I like Scorbunny the most. Its got an adorable design and I love the starters that just show off a lot of confidence and energy when they’re showcased.

Last edited:

Aussieportal

Australian
Reaction score
I've chosen Grookey. But only just. Scorbunny and Sobble are really good as well. Seriously this is the first Gen where all the starters were solid since Gen 4.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
All three starters are so cool and cute, but I think my favorite is still Scorbunny. I just love its design and how energetic it looks. Grookey would be my second favorite though. I'm still kind of surprised that Sobble is so popular. It is cute, but usually the water starters don't get this much attention right off the bat. My opinion could easily change once we get their evolve forms, but for now, I think Scorbunny has the best chance of being one of my starters in Sword/Shield.

Lone_Garurumon

Target located
Reaction score
I love Scorbunny right now. Grookey is kinda meh, and I honestly don't see why people love Sobble so much. I guess there's kind of a potential cuteness there, but I'm just not really a fan tbh.
Naturally the one I wind up picking is variable depending on how the evolutions play out.

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why people love Sobble so much. I guess there's kind of a potential cuteness there, but I'm just not really a fan tbh.
I’m pretty meh on it myself, though I won’t rule out that its evos could potentially turn out cool. But I did meme my initial reaction to Sobble blowing up the internet. x3

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score
I'm in Team Scorbunny right now, but I haven't made my final choice yet. In Alola, I initially wanted Rowlet, but upon seeing the evolutions, my choice easily changed to Popplio. As such, I'm not making any early declarations this time.

Firox Vee

*fennec murrs*
Reaction score
Scorbunny the one that catches my attention the most
rabbit looks funny and cute

KennyC222

Reaction score
I aim for Sobble ..when Sword and Shield is out, I will choose it.. I will go for Sword btw

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
I would have chosen Scorbunny, but I've instead decided to abstain because we don't know anything about these three beyond their appearances and a few personality tidbits, which to me personally isn't enough to make any choice. I'd prefer to stay neutral at least until their evolutions are revealed. :unsure:

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Scorbunny certainly looks good but would like to see/know more about the starters