• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

ATTENTION: Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 64 19.9%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 130 40.5%
  • Sobble

Votes: 127 39.6%

• Total voters

Ebail

Mega Ultra Easter Bunny!
Reaction score
I mean if you didn't pick Scorbunny, well then why did you bother to pick anything at all?

I kid, all 3 are fine with me and I may prefer one of the other two even more once we see their evolutions.

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
I actually don't mind favouring the underdog starter for once. =P Grookey is cute and severely underrated, imo.

El_

Reaction score
Like all 3, right now it's a tie between Scorbunny & Sobble... but Grookey's cool too.

Scorbunny for some reason reminds me of classic 90s sonic in terms of aesthetic and being energetic, especially with how it was dashing up that iron gear in the trailer. Sobble I initially didn't feel that warm towards, but it's quickly won me over. I love the idea of the timid starter potentially becoming more confident over time. Can't really choose right now :confused: I usually wait till I see the evolutions. But maybe I'll pretend as if you can't evolve them lol

Ares

Reaction score
I like all of them so it's hard to choose but... I'm going with Scorbunny for now. That may change in the future.

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score
I'm supporting Scorbunny as of now. How can I get the appropriate tag?

Insanish Danish

grass princess
Reaction score
This was such a difficult decision...Scorbunny's my favorite, but I love the other two nearly just as much ;___;

BlueWaves

Uplifting Artist
Reaction score
I'm supporting Sobble: 1. I'm a sucker for water types. 2. I'm a rather shy person, and I can totally relate to the little guy. According to an old Day Care Instructor, I was so shy to the point that I used to cry, in which she had to call my parents. So yeah, I can totally relate.

Lillie Blossoms

Reaction score
Scorbunny for now love rabbits hope its final evolution is a Renamon-esqe cool rabbit!

Blaze Master X

The Legendary Ho-oh
Reaction score
I'm on team Sobble. I need to see their final evolution first, though.

Last edited:

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
Kind of hard for me to decide without knowing more about these Pokémon, especially what their respective evolution lines are like, but I decided to vote for Sobble for now. Though I could have just as easily have chosen Grookey.