• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Notice Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 161 23.5%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 264 38.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 259 37.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Huh. I like grookey beacause of its unique design, and personality, and face, and pretty much everything.

Reaction score
I'm going with Grookey, given the design. Sobble seems to similar to mudkip and froakie combined. Lopunny's design is just ok.

Reaction score
I love all the starters!!!! ^o^ from all generations.

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Scorbunny for now, but I swear if they make it another Fire/Fighting starter....... :annoyedVoltorb:

Just a normal day in the Mesozoic
Reaction score
Scorbunny all the way. I don't care if it becomes a fire/fighting one, since it becomes a strong and very cool looking pokémon like Inferneape and Blaziken.

Reaction score
Although it may change given their Evolutions are currently unknown, at the moment I'm on Squad Grookey.