• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 161 23.5%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 264 38.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 259 37.9%

• Total voters
For now Scorbunny
might change when evolutions revealed

I've chosen Grookey. But only just. Scorbunny and Sobble are really good as well. Seriously this is the first Gen where all the starters were solid since Gen 4.

All three starters are so cool and cute, but I think my favorite is still Scorbunny. I just love its design and how energetic it looks. Grookey would be my second favorite though. I'm still kind of surprised that Sobble is so popular. It is cute, but usually the water starters don't get this much attention right off the bat. My opinion could easily change once we get their evolve forms, but for now, I think Scorbunny has the best chance of being one of my starters in Sword/Shield.

I love Scorbunny right now. Grookey is kinda meh, and I honestly don't see why people love Sobble so much. I guess there's kind of a potential cuteness there, but I'm just not really a fan tbh.
Naturally the one I wind up picking is variable depending on how the evolutions play out.

I honestly don't see why people love Sobble so much. I guess there's kind of a potential cuteness there, but I'm just not really a fan tbh.
I’m pretty meh on it myself, though I won’t rule out that its evos could potentially turn out cool. But I did meme my initial reaction to Sobble blowing up the internet. x3

Scorbunny the one that catches my attention the most
rabbit looks funny and cute

I aim for Sobble ..when Sword and Shield is out, I will choose it.. I will go for Sword btw

I would have chosen Scorbunny, but I've instead decided to abstain because we don't know anything about these three beyond their appearances and a few personality tidbits, which to me personally isn't enough to make any choice. I'd prefer to stay neutral at least until their evolutions are revealed. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom