• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 161 23.5%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 264 38.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 259 37.9%

• Total voters
Like all 3, right now it's a tie between Scorbunny & Sobble... but Grookey's cool too.

Scorbunny for some reason reminds me of classic 90s sonic in terms of aesthetic and being energetic, especially with how it was dashing up that iron gear in the trailer. Sobble I initially didn't feel that warm towards, but it's quickly won me over. I love the idea of the timid starter potentially becoming more confident over time. Can't really choose right now :confused: I usually wait till I see the evolutions. But maybe I'll pretend as if you can't evolve them lol

I'm supporting Sobble: 1. I'm a sucker for water types. 2. I'm a rather shy person, and I can totally relate to the little guy. According to an old Day Care Instructor, I was so shy to the point that I used to cry, in which she had to call my parents. So yeah, I can totally relate.

Scorbunny for now love rabbits hope its final evolution is a Renamon-esqe cool rabbit!

Kind of hard for me to decide without knowing more about these Pokémon, especially what their respective evolution lines are like, but I decided to vote for Sobble for now. Though I could have just as easily have chosen Grookey.

Back
Top Bottom