• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 161 23.5%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 264 38.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 259 37.9%

• Total voters
Is it actually out yet? unsure.. or is it just upcoming and they announced some of the pokemon like they tend to do

Is it actually out yet? unsure.. or is it just upcoming and they announced some of the pokemon like they tend to do

The games aren’t out yet. This is a poll to pick your favorite starter. Also, in the OP there are instructions to get a little tag with your favorite starter – in my case, Scorbunny.

Hope to have helped, and welcome to the forums! :D

ohh okay and thank-you
i just went with the grookey option randomn choice

Tbf they actually all look really good. I'd probably go with Sobble though, looks like it's very nervous but it's final form will probably be ferocious.

Grookey. I just feel like grass type starters don’t get much love and I think Grookey is too cute.

Voted for Scorbunny a while back, didn't realize I needed to comment on the thread

Scorbunny certainly has potential but would have to wait until the evolutions are revealed

Oh, dear.

My poor, beloved grass type, I'm gonna have to be traitorous and follow my gut here.

I'm Team Sobble. I just wanna hug him.

Sup

I’m new here

Scorbunny’s the best one

Somewhere around Gen 3 or 4 Grass starter became my traditional choice and unless I really despise the design of future Grass starter, I'm just gonna stick with it.
What can I say? I'm an old man that likes to stick to his things. Luckily I'm not too old to entirely shut off any changes or innovations just because I hate everything new. But I am always very skeptical with things, new or not. Even 15 years ago I was one of the more realistic and skeptical persons. How long until I'm another conservative old sucker that can't deal with changing times? Who knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom