• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 161 23.5%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 264 38.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 259 37.9%

• Total voters
Team Sobble! I prefer the water starters in most games excluding Gen I. I think Sobble is a possible top 3 depending on the rest of the line...

gives headpats

Only 6/800+ have the F/F type, I dont see the issue with it. It's not that common

I’m not talking about all Pokémon though just the starters. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar are all fire/fighting. Charizard, Typhlosion, Delphox and Incineroar are not fighting type. If Scorbunny is Fire/Fighting that makes 50% of fire starters being Fire/Fighting not exactly uncommon.

I’m not talking about all Pokémon though just the starters. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar are all fire/fighting. Charizard, Typhlosion, Delphox and Incineroar are not fighting type. If Scorbunny is Fire/Fighting that makes 50% of fire starters being Fire/Fighting not exactly uncommon.
Fair enough. Those are personally 2 of my favorite types and favorite mons so I'd personally be happy with another one

Fair enough. Those are personally 2 of my favorite types and favorite mons so I'd personally be happy with another one

I’m not against it if it’s a good mon but I feel they keep going back to it for ease. I also think a lot of early gyms were rock so it helped with the type disadvantage.

I think if Scorbunny ends up a fighting type it would probably make the end evolution very goofy. Blaziken and Infernape are two of my favourite starters so I didn’t mean anything personal.

Can I get my Sobble Badge please UwU I voted yesterday.

Can I get my Sobble Badge please UwU I voted yesterday.
You don't get the badge by voting in the poll. If you go to your account preferences you'll see a field for your favourite Gen 8 starter. Pick the one you want, save the preferences, and the forum will automatically give you the badge.

You don't get the badge by voting in the poll. If you go to your account preferences you'll see a field for your favourite Gen 8 starter. Pick the one you want, save the preferences, and the forum will automatically give you the badge.

Ah I see thank you so much! feels like a n00b

Back
Top Bottom