• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

What's your favorite generation 8 starter?

• Grookey

Votes: 161 23.5%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 264 38.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 259 37.9%

• Total voters
Having been a fan of Fire-Type I've always stuck with Fire Type pokémon as my starters. And though I adore all starters as they are now, for now I'm going to stick by my consistency and will choose Scorbunny as my starter. Though I'm curious to see what all pokémon will evolve into.

I'll go with Scorbunny I like his design and look forward to seeing his later evaluations

At the moment I think I'll choose Sobble, but it really depends on the evolutions. :3

Sucks that grass types always get the short end of the stick. I always picked them because of their designs but it wasn't until some of them got their Hidden Abilities and Mega Evolutions that I started using them online.

I like Grookey cuz Rillaboom finally looks like a menacing grass type (other than Sceptile) and is’nt mainly focused on bulk.

Solgaleo and Lillie

Attachments

• 80640F7B-CFF0-45AC-9911-66F323C750DC.jpeg
    80640F7B-CFF0-45AC-9911-66F323C750DC.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
To be honest, it is kind of hard to choose since I prefer Grookey out of the three first forms, but I prefer Cinderace out of the fully evolved forms. And for middle stages, I prefer Drizzile. But I like Grookey more above the others, in fact I played with an unevolved one all my last playhrough of Shield (I was kind of unimpressed by Rillaboom to be honest).

Back
Top Bottom