• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just again, pray it's not a new form or something. Which would bring back to life the Kanto Remake rumor or even a new rumor like a Johto Remake. Lol. Just to make me worry more. Your sources, like @lavandula's sources, think that the Switch games are going to be set in a new region with new Pokémon?

Lugia getting a new form doesn't necessarily mean the Kanto/Johto rumors are true. Mewtwo got the Mega Evolutions and we ended up in Kalos.

It looks like things are finally breaking the ice, time for the news to start rolling in.

Lugia getting a new form doesn't necessarily mean the Kanto/Johto rumors are true. Mewtwo got the Mega Evolutions and we ended up in Kalos.

It looks like things are finally breaking the ice, time for the news to start rolling in.

That's true! You do make a very good point there. It'll be interesting to see what they reveal next month. My money is on that it will be something related to Lugia's role in the 21st movie and/or a special distribution.

I wonder if despite Ho-oh not getting a new form/mechanic in the last movie it'll still get one in the Switch game

If we were to say, get Zeraora in the Pokenchi thing that is coming up, what's not to say that this corocoro scoop thing for Lugia could be going down the same path as the Genesect movie were it was a mechanic instead of a mythical to tease the next gen.

Or could be over thinking things and could just be a special distribution or Lugia's role. Though if it's either of those, it seems weird to advertise it a month in advance for something like that.
I think it could be the Gen 8 gimmick.

That's the main reason I still find it kinda iffy that Lugia might get something in gen 8.

I figured that legends would get mechanics in pairs (like how groudon and kyogre got primal reversion) so I couldn't see them giving something to one pokemon and not the other, legendary duo wise.

Although corocoro is making it sound likely that Lugia will get something, hmmm. Just feels weird since Ho-Oh's time recently came and went

That's the main reason I still find it kinda iffy that Lugia might get something in gen 8.

I figured that legends would get mechanics in pairs (like how groudon and kyogre got primal reversion) so I couldn't see them giving something to one pokemon and not the other, legendary duo wise.

Although corocoro is making it sound likely that Lugia will get something, hmmm. Just feels weird since Ho-Oh's time recently came and went
Mewtow got 2 froms in gen 6, so its not out of the ordinary

Strange that Lugia seems to be getting something.

Could be similar to to the end of Gen 5, end of gen mythical shares a movie with past gen legendary who gets a new form/mega

If the rumours about spain etc and the return of mega evolution are true maybe this will be away to lead in, with Lugia and subsequently probably ho oh getting megas.

Legia

EDIT: Oh my god, I just realized you meant it like "let's go". I thought you were saying the new form was gonna have legs.
NEW LUGIA FORM LEAKED!!!
oKlyaEx.png

i kno chinese leakers

Heres how i think the story will go
A. Zeraora causes storms with its fists and this angers lugia, so they have to catch zeraora and sing a song or some crap to calm lugia
B. Lugia has an evil role, and starts storms. Zeraora has to stop it

Heres how i think the story will go
A. Zeraora causes storms with its fists and this angers lugia, so they have to catch zeraora and sing a song or some crap to calm lugia
B. Lugia has an evil role, and starts storms. Zeraora has to stop it
Well after seeing how Marshadow was just thrown into the 20th movie with no real reason at all it is possible that Zeraora likes spending time on the beach so Ash meets it accidentally while looking for Lugia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom