• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because they abused too much about Celebi's time travel...
I did that with Diagia,too, in the Arceus movie,too.

Beside Pokemon Forever isn't that bad. I like the Chersimisty between Tom Oak and Celebi in that movie. I thought it's a cute movie.

I heard fairies (like elves and sprites) can able to control time and space in Faery folklore. I heard fairyland is the place in medieval place that frozen in time. If people visit and stay there, time will go slowly in there and go rapidly in our (human world). If people stay in fairyland much longer, they will get trap there for eternity and they will come out as an old man or an old lady.

I wonder this had happened to Az.

Creepy, isn't it?

You guys had thought ghost Pokémon. The folklores in Faery mythology are more even creepy.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I hear there's supposed to be a special Switch related vid tomorrow. Whether it's pokemon related we're not sure, but I say keep an eye open.

Hey guys, I hear there's supposed to be a special Switch related vid tomorrow. Whether it's pokemon related we're not sure, but I say keep an eye open.

Don't..... just don't......it's explicitly for kids and while yes Pokemon is technically for kids they would say it's for Pokemon if it was. It's not gonna be for Pokemon so no one get your hopes up. When we get Pokemon news it won't be a secret.

pokemon snap at best

It's definitely not gonna be that either. The only thing today's announcement would really do would allow us to speculate what Pokemon would do with it, but that depends on what the announcement is.

Crossing fingers for a cheaper Switch

If there's an event today what about the rumored direct? I guess that could be next week if it's really a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom