• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small correction, but the Fire Trial was completely skipped actually - no Totem Salazzle or Totem A-Marowak. Though the episode itself did have references, sorta - it being a Kiawe focused episode, him catching a regular A-Marowak, and the Hikers.

Honestly that's part of the reason I could see Ash being able to take on Hapu without the need to do an actual Mina trial. I imagine they'll do something for the Electric and Ghost trials, but given that Mina basically just gave you the Z crystal to you in SM anyway it wouldn't surprise me if they gloss over it in the anime. Thus they'd be able to wrap up stuff even quicker. Just in time for December or early 2019.

Honestly that's part of the reason I could see Ash being able to take on Hapu without the need to do an actual Mina trial. I imagine they'll do something for the Electric and Ghost trials, but given that Mina basically just gave you the Z crystal to you in SM anyway it wouldn't surprise me if they gloss over it in the anime. Thus they'd be able to wrap up stuff even quicker. Just in time for December or early 2019.
That is only in SM. In USUM, you do need to beat Mina's trial in order to face Hapu.

That is only in SM. In USUM, you do need to beat Mina's trial in order to face Hapu.

True, but what's stopping them from glossing over it in a similar manner as they did the fire trial? Especially considering the actual trial requires you to battle all the captains. I can't see them stretching out a trial multiple episodes after all this time. Considering they've been keeping each trial to a single episode I'd say that the best we can hope for is Ash being told to go to each island and get a petal from each and then move on without having to battle someone big each time.

Small correction, but the Fire Trial was completely skipped actually - no Totem Salazzle or Totem A-Marowak. Though the episode itself did have references, sorta - it being a Kiawe focused episode, him catching a regular A-Marowak, and the Hikers.

You're right it wasn't technically a totem. But there is a totem marowak at the top of the volcano in USUM and instead of an aura it did have some special crown that powered it up. The fact it came sandwiched right between water and grass as in the games indicates to me it clearly was meant to be in place of the fire trial.

They probably will include totem ribombee but as others have said this will most likely be 1 episode before he battles Hapu.

As for Ula Ula, Ash already has Electrium Z (similar to how a member of the group already had Firium Z) so that might not happen as it seems you only need to battle 1 standard trial before a normal trial he will probably do the ghost 1 then fight Nanu

You're right it wasn't technically a totem. But there is a totem marowak at the top of the volcano in USUM and instead of an aura it did have some special crown that powered it up. The fact it came sandwiched right between water and grass as in the games indicates to me it clearly was meant to be in place of the fire trial.

They probably will include totem ribombee but as others have said this will most likely be 1 episode before he battles Hapu.

As for Ula Ula, Ash already has Electrium Z (similar to how a member of the group already had Firium Z) so that might not happen as it seems you only need to battle 1 standard trial before a normal trial he will probably do the ghost 1 then fight Nanu
Ghost would be useless for Ash unless Rowlet fully evolves. Ash can take on Totem Togedemaru and get the Steelium Z.

I imagine the rest of the trials will be done in unconventional ways similar to how the Fire one was done. Where maybe he technically doesn't do the regular trial per se, but something happens that fills the gap

always i complained for the anime because its parody...
1.the anime laughts completely the magnificent its the game
2.because ash its ash skip trials and another trials doesnt exist the must funny in this its in sun and moon anime put thing in usum because sun and moon and usum are the same thing in anime because lycanrock ash exist that means its not needed usum season i believe
3.go slowly and same time its fast for me
4.what were they thinking? the new generation approaches and... i remenber normally anime goes so well and ends so well but this time acts so akward and its bad for anime have many years and good experiencie in begining i understood this behavior but after 1000 its horrible

I dont know if it's been pointed out before... but have you guys noticed how TPCi and Game Freak, mainly Masuda's personal Twitter, has been posting a LOT of Eevee stuff recently? I know it's been part of a campaign thats been going on for a little while, but it just dawned on me this morning that each time we've gotten new Eeveelutions, it was an even-numbered Generation:

- Umbreon and Espeon in Gen 2
- Leafeon and Glaceon in Gen 4
- Sylveon in Gen 6

And also, wasn't Sylveon the first Gen 6 Pokemon to be revealed? Maybe the Eevee Twitter postings are hinting at a similar situation that might be happening soon?

I dont know if it's been pointed out before... but have you guys noticed how TPCi and Game Freak, mainly Masuda's personal Twitter, has been posting a LOT of Eevee stuff recently? I know it's been part of a campaign thats been going on for a little while, but it just dawned on me this morning that each time we've gotten new Eeveelutions, it was an even-numbered Generation:

- Sylveon in Gen 6

And also, wasn't Sylveon the first Gen 6 Pokemon to be revealed? Maybe the Eevee Twitter postings are hinting at a similar situation that might be happening soon?
They even have an entire new Twitter account called Eevee Project, which is hosting competitions and more.

It isn't a stretch to expect a new Eeveelution coming soon.

- Sylveon in Gen 6

New eeveelution? Or... Maybe evolutions or new formes of eeveelutions?

Sylveon was not the first gen 6 Pokemon to be revealed (those were the starters and two box legends). However, it was the first fairy type to be revealed and it was also part of the first major news since x and y were announced. It is definitely plausible that a new eeveelution might be used for a promotion of gen 8 games, especially if it evolves through a new method that has never been seen before.

i like the pattern of
>Open Rumour Fakes Leaks Thread
>People mount his stories
>people forgot completely for usum but previously doesnt exist talking about
>release the game
> 3 moths later the people open another thread in bulbagarden talking about gen 8
>gen 8 there gen 8 bla bla bla
>gen 8 leaks (true thread) its open
>gen 8 its released
> moths later people talking about Diamon pearl remakes in switch
best mindset ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom