• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We mentioned those 3 earlier, many here agreed fake

I mean like officially debunked, like claimed by an artist or what-have-you. Has anybody come forward yet or discovered them as officially fake? The ones on the bottom row I mean if anybody's wondering:

1519919315318.png

I mean like officially debunked, like claimed by an artist or what-have-you. Has anybody come forward yet or discovered them as officially fake? The ones on the bottom row I mean if anybody's wondering:

1519919315318.png
Oh those three on the bottom haven't gotten a confirmation as fake yet. We just think it's likely is all.

This is why I don't trust anything anymore. Something Lavandula said earlier struck me. We cannot depend on any measure to weed out the fakes anymore. I know it seems harsh, but it's the only thing I can do. If I am proven wrong, then I will be proven wrong, but until I am, I choose to not believe.

This is why I don't trust anything anymore. Something Lavandula said earlier struck me. We cannot depend on any measure to weed out the fakes anymore. I know it seems harsh, but it's the only thing I can do. If I am proven wrong, then I will be proven wrong, but until I am, I choose to not believe.
Like seriously. The only way to rule out fakes these days is for the artist to actually come forward.

There is another problem: Eevee got an Exclusive Z-Move which is featuring all the starters, which means they need to give Eevee a new one
Not necessarily-they could just add a new Eeveelution to the animation.
(And i doubt Z-Moves will even be a thing, since that is a little bit problematic, since Z-Moves are tied in with the Necrozma lore and since USUM basically forced the player to catch Necrozma, its not a wild Pokemon anymore and thus cannot be in gen 8 region)
There's a lot of Z-Crystals already formed-Guzma had tons of Buginium Z, for example-so they could just say some of the already-existing ones were sent out to the region, similar to how Mega Stones got imported into Kalos.

Besides, some games just flat-out ignore that a legendary was caught in a previous storyline. Reshiram and Zekrom are required to be caught in their games, too, but they still appear in the wild in later games.
and if they expand on the same dex setup, another Eeveelution doesn't even fit on the same page, since the page was already filled up with Eevee and the current Eeveelutions.
That's not at all hard to change-it'd just take a little moving around.

Oh those three on the bottom haven't gotten a confirmation as fake yet. We just think it's likely is all.

Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, those are the ones (group with Fire/Ground eel) that, at least to me, the designs and art look more believable than the other groups.

Whether they're fake or real, I really like their designs and their typing. A Fire/Ground other than Camerupt, Grass/Fairy other than Tapu Bulu, and Water/Ice other than Walrein would be cool.

Not necessarily-they could just add a new Eeveelution to the animation.

There's a lot of Z-Crystals already formed-Guzma had tons of Buginium Z, for example-so they could just say some of the already-existing ones were sent out to the region, similar to how Mega Stones got imported into Kalos.

Besides, some games just flat-out ignore that a legendary was caught in a previous storyline. Reshiram and Zekrom are required to be caught in their games, too, but they still appear in the wild in later games.

That's not at all hard to change-it'd just take a little moving around.
Also how the champions in like every region have been dethroned but still appear in future games as "the champion of the so and so region" in fact if we ever have another champion tournament I bet you the alola champion will be kukui or hau and no explanation as to why it's not our player character.

But... Shellder/Cloyster and.... Our lord and saviour Dewgong ...

They're not my lords and saviors, so I forgot that they had that same dual-typing. But still, I would like to have that typing for a starter Pokemon so it could have STAB-boosted Ice attacks.

There is another problem: Eevee got an Exclusive Z-Move which is featuring all the starters, which means they need to give Eevee a new one (And i doubt Z-Moves will even be a thing, since that is a little bit problematic, since Z-Moves are tied in with the Necrozma lore and since USUM basically forced the player to catch Necrozma, its not a wild Pokemon anymore and thus cannot be in gen 8 region) and if they expand on the same dex setup, another Eeveelution doesn't even fit on the same page, since the page was already filled up with Eevee and the current Eeveelutions.

I am not saying another Eeveelution is impossible, its just unlikely too happen imo, looking at the Z-Move, the Necrozma lore and the current dex setup (Granted, they can easily change this one).
you forgot we have multiple timelines now they could just says ur in a different timeline in gen 8 already...

/vp/ - New Riddler Hints? - Pokémon - 4chan

OH MY BEJEEZE WE GET TO DRIVE THE DELOREAN just for the sake of memes and Back To The Future jokes, I hope it's real.

No but in all seriousness, I think time travel would be a cool thing for them to implement into the plot. I have a few ideas in mind, like if you explore a region that is ruled by the evil team and you have to travel back in time to fix things.

I'd buy this if Eevee's Z Move wasn't called "Nine Evolboost" in Japanese.
I still think that there's a new Eevolution coming, though.

'Nine' is currently Eevee + 8 evolutions, but in Gen 8 it could be taken to mean just Eevee's Nine evolutions (excluding Eevee itself). It would still make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom