• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted yet

/vp/ - FIRE POWER Pokemon Switch LEAK - Pokémon - 4chan
I posted above, do not believe anything that comes from the person with the tripcode of "MEGA" on VP. He posts daily threads which is normally leeching off other leaks or with his own twisted way and is hated universally on VP (But that doesn't take a lot). Point is: Do even bother getting your hopes up if you look into information from him.

/vp/ - Gen 8 Starters LEAKED BUT DISMISSED?! - Pokémon - 4chan

Those are the ones that I think are the closest to matching Sugimori's art style. I don't believe any rumors right off the bat, but I'm gonna keep those ones in the back of my mind for now.

Those are the ones that I think are the closest to matching Sugimori's art style. I don't believe any rumors right off the bat, but I'm gonna keep those ones in the back of my mind for now.
I don't know. The legs of the giraffe are really weird. The snake is too snaky to be a starter pokemon, the water one is kinda ok but they don't really fit together. Also I can't see any good reason for the giraffe to be considered "past", seriously.

*While writing this I just realized those are probably the real starters cause usually this happens to me when they designs are meh but kinda professional. Anyway, after the platypus nothing can gain my heart. So, whatever...

Anyway, after the platypus nothing can gain my heart. So, whatever...

Have you seen it "evolution" ? There you go. (y) It looks cool.

Attachments

• 49f1f09b9f45a253790e220d978b0407.jpg
    49f1f09b9f45a253790e220d978b0407.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 90
Have you seen it "evolution" ? There you go. (y) It looks cool.

These are not by the original artist. The 'original' bunny and lemur evos are different

https://i.********/vp/1520187300021.jpg
Fire Rabbit is done

For instance, this is the bunny's evolution, which is different from your image.

EDIT: here's the Lemur evolution
1520013140282.png

These are not by the original artist. The 'original' bunny and lemur evos are different

For instance, this is the bunny's evolution, which is different from your image.

I was talking about the "Platypus"... i knew about that Fire bunny concept. Btw that bunny reminds me of Blacephalon.

I was talking about the "Platypus"... i knew about that Fire bunny concept. Btw that bunny reminds me of Blacephalon.

If the bunny and lemur evolutions in your image are not by the original artist, then the platypus most likely isn’t, either. And people want to see the evolutions by the original artist.
The artist hasn’t uploaded the concept for the platypus' evolution yet, I think.

If the bunny and lemur evolutions in your image are not by the original artist, then the platypus most likely isn’t, either. And people want to see the evolutions by the original artist.
The artist hasn’t uploaded the concept for the platypus' evolution yet, I think.

Im not claiming those are "REAL".. or else. Chill out.

You know something recently popped into my head and it has me wondering, if we have data on Zerora in the game do we have any data on what its Z-move is supposed to be, I mean would they release Zerora with out a Z-move, unless he is actully supposed to have something to do with the new Gen 8 mechanic.

Still wondering why they even made Zeraora mid gen. They could've just made Marshadow and been done with it.
meanwhile i still wonder why people are the hung up on it needing to be released. The public wouldnt even know about it since there is no official hint/tease towards it existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom