• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't see how this is going to get them to their Switch sales goal. Well, at least they announced Smash that's something. But no Fire Emblem either, I was at least expecting that. Odd.

calling a smash game this year "quiet"? in which world do you life.

Personally I don't find Smash that interesting, but granted many do, still it's just 1 game.

There was like. 2 minuet showcase on Detective Pikachu near the beginning. But that was it Pokemon wise.

There was no new information about Detective Pikachu though.

Personally I don't find Smash that interesting, but granted many do, still it's just 1 game.

There was no new information about Detective Pikachu though.
i dont like it either but you cant deny its mass appeal.
At first i though they would announce a splatoon hd port so nice played on their part.

And here we go again, again and again...

If Smash is coming out this year they don't need Pokemon to launch in 2018. It could happen, but they don't need it now. Smash will sell enough for them.

And with that I don't expect Pokemon news until e3. That's the best time for it. I expect a spring release with Smash coming out this year.

And.......2019 is getting likelier with the minute.

Would have at least expected Yoshi here. At least we know there is a next Direct coming before E3 (Because Mario Tennis Aces comes out before and they said we talk about it later).
unless gamefreak or nintendo themself state 2019 that is just plainly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom