• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electric and Dark would be nice

yes that type combo needs also to hapen in near futur,
but also electric/fighting would be neat.

Weird that its signature move only would relate to normal moves, hoped it could react to fighting or other type of moves too, maybe all physical moves?

I hope they buffed Zeraora by giving it a secondary type and it's signature move a little.

Wind? what if it will be immune to flying type moves rather then have all flying type moves?

Considering Zeraora's already programmed in the games, I don't think they're going to be changing it...

And we already know that Wind Lugia just has all flying-type moves. =/ I don't think there's any way to make it immune to them.

Considering Zeraora's already programmed in the games, I don't think they're going to be changing it...

And we already know that Wind Lugia just has all flying-type moves. =/ I don't think there's any way to make it immune to them.
do we have certain data about it? weird was that move used by it it looked more like dragon rush.

Whelp CoroCoro was everything I expected. Interesting they call Lugia "Wind Lugia". Maybe it has deeper meaning than we know currently. Anyway my prediction is still on track. I think next we'll get Zeraora next month along with a trailer and then in May we'll get the new Eeveelution. We might get the new Eeveelution earlier, but we shall see. It could even be in the same trailer. It's really looking like a late May early June announcement. At least from my perspective

Whelp CoroCoro was everything I expected. Interesting they call Lugia "Wind Lugia". Maybe it has deeper meaning than we know currently. Anyway my prediction is still on track. I think next we'll get Zeraora next month along with a trailer and then in May we'll get the new Eeveelution. We might get the new Eeveelution earlier, but we shall see. It could even be in the same trailer. It's really looking like a late May early June announcement. At least from my perspective
But the merch is getting revealed before the end of April.So the new eeveelution AND Zeraora need to be revealed before May.

I, personally, suspect an early or mid- May announcement at the latest. As a frame of reference- Magearna was leaked in CoroCoro on February 10th and officially revealed February 14th. Sun and Moon were announced February 27th. That's around two weeks from Magearna's reveal to the games' announcement.

We know that we're getting mystery plushies revealed in late April. Assuming that a new eeveelution is one of them, that'll be our first Gen 8 Pokemon, which means that we should be getting an eeveelution reveal either before or around the same time. Allowing for two weeks after a late April reveal would put us in early or mid- May.

Does anyone remember when the lycanroc plushies were revealed? That would give us a good idea of how plushie reveals correlate to pokemon reveals.

But the merch is getting revealed before the end of April.So the new eeveelution AND Zeraora need to be revealed before May.
I, personally, suspect an early or mid- May announcement at the latest. As a frame of reference- Magearna was leaked in CoroCoro on February 10th and officially revealed February 14th. Sun and Moon were announced February 27th. That's around two weeks from Magearna's reveal to the games' announcement.

We know that we're getting mystery plushies revealed in late April. Assuming that a new eeveelution is one of them, that'll be our first Gen 8 Pokemon, which means that we should be getting an eeveelution reveal either before or around the same time. Allowing for two weeks after a late April reveal would put us in early or mid- May.

Does anyone remember when the lycanroc plushies were revealed? That would give us a good idea of how plushie reveals correlate to pokemon reveals.

It is possible that the new Eeveelution could be revealed at or around the same time as Zeraora. They've done sort of soft announcements before with new Pokemon just before an official reveal if the titles. Will be interesting to see what really happens. A mid May reveal could happen, but I'm leaning more towards late May at earliest. We shall see tho

Basically all that remains is GDC. Ninty should reveal any other plans they have for this year and then we can have a better idea of what is going on. After that, all bets are off. It either is going to happen, or it isn't, regardless of Pokemon following it's own thing. If Ninty can't schedule it, it's not going to happen.

Not gonna happen.

Zeroara is a gen 7 mon, and thus has to be revealed before the next games (Else the next games are gen 7 as well).

Zeraora doesn't really need to be released before the next games are announced, just before they are released. Assuming that it will be in Movie 21, it should be revealed by July at the latest.

So I guess the Lugia scoop wasn't a new form, rather a Lugia with a special ability and move. It's alright I suppose, but yeah wind is the big theme in this movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom