• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Snowy meets the Gym Leaders of Galar and travels along Route 3. Watch here as Snowy finally catches a second team member.

Generation 8 Spin Off Games Speculation

Reaction score
I the light of the unveiling of Sword and Shield, it's time we speculate on the Gen 8 spin off games. Please be careful about various sites and sources. Thanks.

Last edited:
Lovely
Reaction score
It is high time we got another Ranger game. Considering the use of capture styluses, it was odd they didn't have one for the Wii/WiiiU. A Switch version might be cool.

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
I'm going to bet against Snap and Ranger.

Ranger because Nintendo isn't putting touch screen only stuff on the Switch, and Snap because, I don't think people outside of the original's fanbase would care all that much.

As for what I actually expect a pmd game.

Last edited:
Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
They did mention at the end of the Direct that they have more in the works for the Pokemon brand for 2019. So there's a possibility of a spin-off or two making its way this year.

Lovely
Reaction score
We missed out with Gen 7, and I'm not a fan of the last two Mystery Dungeon games. But this spin-off is too good to sleep on.
I believe there were mostly mobile games from Gen6 to 7 that made it like Shuffle, the Magikarp one, and Pokemon Quest. Unless we count side content like Pokemon Art Academy.

Cosmic Pikachu
Reaction score
Pokémon Conquest 2 or I walk!

Just kidding I’m still here but please take my money GF

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, they could use it as tie-in with Samurai Warriors 5 or use characters from Dynasty Warriors this time. Sure, the Japanese name would be different (Pokémon + Romance of the Three Kingdoms), but I can see the translators calling it Pokémon Conquest 2.

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
I want a "Pokemon Warriors" game using the setting established in Pokemon Conquest.

Empoleon Fanatic
Reaction score
I would love a remaster of the original Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue, just with new Pokémon of course and maybe some new post-game, but those games had an awesome, if somewhat short, story. They could even mix in some story from the sequels. I crave a good Mystery Dungeon game on the Switch.

Reaction score
At this time, I just want a new Ranger game. I'm not going to buy SwSh but I would appreciate a solid Pkmn game without Gyms, E4, catch them all Dex stuff and Pkballs and just have a nice scenery and be a full-time Ranger with the Soaring gameplay from ASOR mixed with LGEP's mechanic of also "flying" closer to the ground and be able to freely explore a underwater "sub-level" that reaches the entire region like the Underground in Sinnoh.