• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV (4) Legendaries

What is your favourite Generation 4 Legendary Pokémon?

• Uxie

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Azelf

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Giratina

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Phione

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • ArceusH

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • HeatranS

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
I'm starting to dig shaymin especialy his sky form and I'm really excited because they might be distributing one some time soon. XD

Lol im the only one so far who voted regigigas. why dont you guys like him hes kool!

Well I vote for the following Pokes and I will list them in the line I like them.

Shaymin (just the cutes of all Pokes so far though I prefer his normal form)
Darkrai
Girantia
and Cresselia

Shaymin then Dialga
Sorry to enrage Darkrai fans but i find Darkrai awesome, but.. IT'S TOO GOOD for battles =/, i mean if i go into a wifi pokemon revo battle and the opponent has a Darkrai and i'm not using mine then even legends like Lugia, Dialga and Giratina fall to it eventually...
Unless i'm just extremely unlucky in where that 80% dark void always seems to get me ^^;

No i'm not a Darkrai hater at all, he's an awesome legend just too awesome -_-

Giratina, because I think the whole "other-dimension" thing is really cool, and Turnback Cave kinda gave me the creeps the first time I went in there.

But Darkrai is also pretty cool. And so is Arceus.

i have to go for Heatran because its so cool and i love steel types

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom