• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters

Grass Type Gardenia

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Pokeshopper has hinted a bit more for the Diamond and Pearl Remake likely coming out next year. Please click 6:44 to 7:28

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjiRzjJvTs

He'll also be making the vid on Gen 4 merchandising for 2020 in that year.

Since we had Bridgette from ''Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Box'' for the GameCube to represent ''Pokemon Bank'', then perhaps we will see Hayley from ''My Pokemon Ranch'' on the Wii to represent ''Pokemon Home''. We can expect something far more for Home than we realise.

Last edited:

Leaf_Ranger

Reaction score
Due to another thread pertaining SwSH, I just remebered something: I hope GF doesn't bring any of the Rotom Dex and Phone trash to a Sinnoh remake!

Grass Type Gardenia

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Due to another thread pertaining SwSH, I just remebered something: I hope GF doesn't bring any of the Rotom Dex and Phone trash to a Sinnoh remake!
With the new anime taking place in all Regions, I'm sure it might happen. Although Gardenia might find Rotom Phone quite disturbing at first.

Digifiend

Reaction score
Adding literally one building wouldn’t drastically change the town layout, and like @Grass Type Gardenia said, if they combine Pokémon Centre and Pokemarts there will be enough space easily, specially if customisation is executed on a smaller scale than SwSh to keep Dawn and Lucas recognisable, maybe.
They do already have alternate costumes in the original games. When you enter the contests, you change outfits. Therefore, the contest facilities should double up as the place for makeovers.