• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Sinnoh, since Galar has mostly or only East Sea Shellos and Gastrodons, could it be that Galar is located east of Sinnoh?

What's up with you?
Everyone's being so negative and it makes me feel sad and mad and upset because my emotions are easily influenced by the words, emotions, and actions of others so I'm being agressively positive because I don't like it and want to make myself and hopefully others feel better with positivity and silliness.

Arceus needs some boost to place him above Mega Rayquaza.
I don't think M-Rayquaza is the strongest mon anymore thanks to Eternatus Eternamax form having more than 1200 BST. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate or good to have an Arceus with more or less those same stats.

Maybe a pipe dream, but I'd love it is Arceus is put in-game like Deoxys was for OR/AS.

I'm not sure if we'll get a wild area or not. I suspect the wild area is the future for the series, but for Sinnoh it might be tricky to backport it. I suppose the easy way would be to make it a separate landmass you take a ship to or something similar.

Positivity time because screw your negativity!

In the perfect Gen 4 remakes where Megas return, what Pokemon should totally get megas.
The most obvious is the starters, the "box legendaries", and Arceus.

Outside that, aside from poor Flygon (if they got past that artist's block) I'd actually suggest Luvdisc. Give it a min-maxed beast like Beedrill. It needs something now that Heart Scales are less valuable.

Last edited:
If Arceus has any sort of super mode or anything it should have something to do with it's plates. It has those things for a reason.
Sure, although I kinda feel that if it gets a super mode, Judgment might end up working like its Conquest counterpart. Cue people screaming in despair over such a thing happening.

Everyone's being so negative and it makes me feel sad and mad and upset because my emotions are easily influenced by the words, emotions, and actions of others so I'm being agressively positive because I don't like it and want to make myself and hopefully others feel better with positivity and silliness.
You're not alone. I'm just like you, and that's only because I like many others feel betrayed and lied to by a big companies that once loved and cared about Pokemon, who now became a money-hungry merchandising machine that make them no better than Team Rocket. I want the games to be good again, I especially want the Gen 4 Remake to be just as impressive as the original, as long as it fixes the faults that SwSh had. Fun game, but just feels empty with story and post game content.

atm, I'm just trying to finish this fanzine and make it something to curve the disappointment for the better.

You're not alone. I'm just like you, and that's only because I like many others feel betrayed and lied to by a big companies that once loved and cared about Pokemon, who now became a money-hungry merchandising machine that make them no better than Team Rocket. I want the games to be good again, I especially want the Gen 4 Remake to be just as impressive as the original, as long as it fixes the faults that SwSh had. Fun game, but just feels empty with story and post game content.

atm, I'm just trying to finish this fanzine and make it something to curve the disappointment for the better.
Oh yeah, I really like your fanzine, by the way. I've been trying to read it but I'm easily distracted.

Oh yeah, I really like your fanzine, by the way. I've been trying to read it but I'm easily distracted.
I know what you mean. Despite it's floors, SwSh is a distracting game that had given me new ideas for the Fanzine. Have already all the Galar Pokemon, all 80 of them, making my total of pokemon 890 in all. 809 in Bank and 2 in Go. Once the Gen 4 Remake comes out, then I've already completed the Sinnoh Dex.

If Arceus does get a stronger form, I feel like we should go through a long quest for that form because Arceus already has 720 in total stats. I believe that we, the player should be the one to create that item by collecting all 17 Plates then take them to some kind of shrine to combine them all into a single held item. It's a long quest, but that's the point of something so powerful being something that's really out of reach unless the player really wants it.

Everyone's being so negative and it makes me feel sad and mad and upset because my emotions are easily influenced by the words, emotions, and actions of others so I'm being aggressively positive because I don't like it and want to make myself and hopefully others feel better with positivity and silliness.
Meet you halfway? We'll get new Dynamax forms for Sinnoh pokemon. I predict that we'll finally get something for Luxray.

I don't think M-Rayquaza is the strongest mon anymore thanks to Eternatus Eternamax form having more than 1200 BST. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate or good to have an Arceus with more or less those same stats.

If they carry over dynamax and any good sense from the past two generations then we'll have a bunch of side quest to unlock the Mythicals and quest Legendary from the fourth generation: Shaymin, Darkrai, Heatran, (maybe add something for Manaphy), and a final battle with like a gigantamax Arceus (will have a boss specific form that we can't attain, but will have crazy stats).

Positivity time because screw your negativity!

In the perfect Gen 4 remakes where Megas return, what Pokemon should totally get megas.
points This guy's got the right idea. You just gave the best ideas. I say the starters. I want mega torterra and Primal Dialga(A little nod to mystery dungeon) Primal Palkia and maybe Mega Garitina.

Or Dialga and Palkia can get their own Origin forms for them to match up with Giratina. I do kind of want Arceus to get a more powerful form just so it can be the most powerful Pokemon again. I feel like it should get an ability that prevents battle-only transformations on the opposing Pokemon, that's the only way I can see Arceus being the most powerful again without increasing the stats too much.

Or Dialga and Palkia can get their own Origin forms for them to match up with Giratina. I do kind of want Arceus to get a more powerful form just so it can be the most powerful Pokemon again. I feel like it should get an ability that prevents battle-only transformations on the opposing Pokemon, that's the only way I can see Arceus being the most powerful again without increasing the stats too much.
Yes. The LLAMA GOD Must be Powerful again.

Mega Luxray, Mega Pyroar, Mega Dunsparce, Mega Flygon (I've wanted this for years now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom