• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternatus and Arceus
Intelleon evolves from Eevee confirmed.
yes but why would it not make sense that if you have a wishing star and a piece of meteorite from Galar that brough eternatus then , when fuuling it with the trainers and pokemon energy could have the same effect? pokemon scientist will find a way.
You can’t do that in Galar itself outside power spots, so why would it be possible in Sinnoh?

Intelleon evolves from Eevee confirmed.

You can’t do that in Galar itself outside power spots, so why would it be possible in Sinnoh?

Arceus creating them instead as a equal power to make it even with Eternatus?
We need to get a conflict or something between so powerfull beeings.
there can be a reason to it. Also gen 4 would be erfect to clash megas against Dynamax/Gigantamax, introduce new form for both mechanics and make it more interesting.
Starters could get megas.
Legendaries better formes similar like Eternatus.

While I hate the idea of Dynamaxing in Sinnoh I would like some Eternatus lore. Even though we all know the real lore. Claw machine.

tbh, Pokemon have not been selling well since Gen 1, and have since been down a steady decline. I suppose that's how fads works and yet GF doesn't even understand this.

Well they retconned X and Y's lore sooooo...

You mean Hoenn's? A similar thing will likely happen for Sinnoh. Plus one of Arceus's plates did mention giants.

tbh, Pokemon have not been selling well since Gen 1, and have since been down a steady decline. I suppose that's how fads works and yet GF doesn't even understand this.

You mean Hoenn's? A similar thing will likely happen for Sinnoh. Plus one of Arceus's plates did mention giants.
No I mean X and Ys lore where it was stated Mega Stone sonly came from the Ultimate Weapon but the ORAS said that they came from a meteor.

We had a discussion about this a while back when it was used as an example in an argument lf some sort I don't quite remember,

Pokemon have not been selling well since Gen 1
Pokémon games repeatedly rank in the top ten in terms of game sales for their respective consoles. SwSh sold the most copies its first week out of all Switch games I believe. The franchise is among the most profitable in the world.

Pokémon is in no way not selling well.

It was never stated anywhere in XY that Mega Evolution could only be done in Kalos.
That's why each gen game is like a major discovery for GF. Galar might think it's the only region unique to Dynamaxing, only to discover another source in Sinnoh. GF are like the Pokemon Professors even though they resemble more of Team Rocket. expecting all of us to join them on their journey of discovery, like the explorers of old.

That's why each gen game is like a major discovery for GF. Galar might think it's the only region unique to Dynamaxing, only to discover another source in Sinnoh. GF are like the Pokemon Professors even though they resemble more of Team Rocket. expecting all of us to join them on their journey of discovery, like the explorers of old.
The only way Sinnoh could have Dynamaxing if it was also attacked by Eternatus during The Darkest Day.

No I mean X and Ys lore where it was stated Mega Stone sonly came from the Ultimate Weapon but the ORAS said that they came from a meteor.

We had a discussion about this a while back when it was used as an example in an argument lf some sort I don't quite remember,
Everything has to come from meteors, don't they?

Pokémon games repeatedly rank in the top ten in terms of game sales for their respective consoles. SwSh sold the most copies its first week out of all Switch games I believe. The franchise is among the most profitable in the world.

Pokémon is in no way not selling well.

True, though comparing it's sales with the past Gens on the newer consoles at the time, and you begin to realise something.

The only way Sinnoh could have Dynamaxing if it was also attacked by Eternatus during The Darkest Day.

Haven't you read this comment about the Mega Stones for Gen 6?

Actually, that only applies to Mega Rayquaza, who is unique because it is the only Mega Evolution that does not require the use of a Mega Stone.

I think I thought up of a compromise with Dynamaxing and it not interfering with the main game- the main story progresses as usual with no Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing and no one's capable of using it.

But there’s a post-game episode involving some legendary (Eternatus/Darkrai/Giratina, take your pick, I’m not choosy and I'm not interested enough in Dynamax to theorise), and the aftermath of the episode is lots of energy released into Sinnoh, which triggers Max Raid Battles at spots throughout Sinnoh. There’s a broadcast by Chairman Rose who explains what Dynamax is, and you travel around Sinnoh to deal with the Dynamax influx and are in contact with Cynthia and Sonia as they try to share their research on their respective regions and utilise it to figure things out.

At the aftermath, most of the power is fizzled out but a few spots remain and a Battle Facility is built on that spot to keep the Dynamax energy there somewhat regulated using battles.

In the end however, my preferred outcome would be that Dynamax doesn’t make it to Sinnoh at all, and a mechanic like Mega Evolution does. This isn’t exactly out of the realm of possibility since SwSh and DPPt remakes will be incompatible with each other due to Dexit anyway. This theory might have many holes but I made it grudgingly and in the spur of the moment myself, so I don’t really care.

I think I thought up of a compromise with Dynamaxing and it not interfering with the main game- the main story progresses as usual with no Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing and no one's capable of using it.

But there’s a post-game episode involving some legendary (Eternatus/Darkrai/Giratina, take your pick, I’m not choosy and I'm not interested enough in Dynamax to theorise), and the aftermath of the episode is lots of energy released into Sinnoh, which triggers Max Raid Battles at spots throughout Sinnoh. There’s a broadcast by Chairman Rose who explains what Dynamax is, and you travel around Sinnoh to deal with the Dynamax influx and are in contact with Cynthia and Sonia as they try to share their research on their respective regions and utilise it to figure things out.

At the aftermath, most of the power is fizzled out but a few spots remain and a Battle Facility is built on that spot to keep the Dynamax energy there somewhat regulated using battles.

In the end however, my preferred outcome would be that Dynamax doesn’t make it to Sinnoh at all, and a mechanic like Mega Evolution does. This isn’t exactly out of the realm of possibility since SwSh and DPPt remakes will be incompatible with each other due to Dexit anyway. This theory might have many holes but I made it grudgingly and in the spur of the moment myself, so I don’t really care.
They really should've make the Gen 3 Remake in Gen 5 and Gen 4 with Gen 6, ending the series with Gen 7. There is really no reason to continue on at this point because everything has already been fulfilled. They clearly haven't thought all this through., and never will since they now care far more about money than they did 10 years ago. And mobile games and Iwata's passing have only made things worse.

This Gen would make Galar isolated from all other Regions as a whole, unless this all takes place in another alternate universe?

And... we're circling back around again.

We've already been over this one.

We're all broken records. Anyone got some tape?
How about we discuss which Pokemon from Sinnoh will get a new Gigantamax Form? Since the Gen 4 Remake will most likely have it. GF introduced Dynamax/Gigantamax as the answer to Megas and Z Moves without the need of holding items. Plus Mega Evolution and Z-Moves were broken in competitive play, according to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom