• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d pay to watch Cynthia absolutely humiliate the "undefeated Galar Champion and his Charizard". Honestly it was so obnoxious that I wanted to punch Leon the entire duration of the playthrough I watched.

Leon: "My Charizard is the strongest Charizard there is."

Me: "My Mega Charizard X has something to say about that."

That’s why Leon got Rose to ban Megas and half the Pokémon in Galar...
Leon: Rose, go invent the infinity guantlet.

I'm pretty sure that if Megas were in Galar, Leon would be the first guy to get his hands on a Mega Charizard.

Mega and Gigantmax (not at the same time but you know what I mean).

I'm pretty sure that if Megas were in Galar, Leon would be the first guy to get his hands on a Mega Charizard.

Mega and Gigantmax (not at the same time but you know what I mean).
Leon’s Team:
  1. Gigantamax Charizard
  2. Mega Charizard X
  3. Mega Charizard Y
  4. Charizard wearing a Champion Jersey
  5. Charizard wearing a Champion Cape
  6. The Starter stronger against yours

Wouldn't Leon's 6th Pokemon be a shiny Charizard instead? You know, just to make his whole team being Charizard.
Tbh I wasn’t quite sure what to put in the last slot: but the starter also fits since Leon implies in the game that his Charizard would help train it: so it could be a special addition to specifically battle the player- flex that his Charizard is an undefeated Pokemon as well as an undefeated trainer itself.

Leon is a chad.

When you defeat him, you become a chad.
2jkypf.jpg

Back on topic: uh... I've got nothing. We've coverd everything.

Warning prequel meme:
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Cynthia the wise?

I thought not, it's not a tale the Galar League would tell you. It's a Sinnoh legend. Cynthia was a champion so wise and so powerful she could sweep teams with her Garchomp. She had such knowledge of Pokémon training she could even raise her Pokémon's IV values. The dark side of training is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.
She became so powerful the only thing she feared...was losing her title. Which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught a newbie trainer from
Twinleaf Town everything she knew about Sinnoh legends, and then the newbie defeated her with the uber he caught. Ironic. She could save others from Giratina, but not herself.
I apologize if this idea was raised previously in the 200+ pages, but I wonder if having save data from Let's Go or Sw/Sh might cause more Pokémon to appear in the wild like the GBA slot insertion did in the originals? Maybe it could be used to add some Galar Pokémon to the game?

Last edited:

I thought not, it's not a tale the Galar League would tell you. It's a Sinnoh legend. Cynthia was a champion so wise and so powerful she could sweep teams with her Garchomp. She had such knowledge of Pokémon training she could even raise her Pokémon's IV values. The dark side of training is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.
She became so powerful the only thing she feared...was losing her title. Which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught a newbie trainer from
Twinleaf Town everything she knew about Sinnoh legends, and then the newbie defeated her with the uber he caught. Ironic. She could save others from Giratina, but not herself.
Must... resist... urge... to write... fanfiction.

Warning prequel meme:

I apologize if this idea was raised previously in the 200+ pages, but I wonder if having save data from Let's Go or Sw/Sh might cause more Pokémon to appear in the wild like the GBA slot insertion did in the originals? Maybe it could be used to add some Galar Pokémon to the game?
That sounds exactly like what Leon ended up becoming.

If I wanted to update this...

Chairman Rose: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Champion Cynthia the wise?

Leon: No?

Chairman Rose: I thought not, it's not a tale the Galar Region would tell you. It's a Sinnohan legend. Cynthia was a champion of Sinnoh so wise and so powerful she could even manipulate time and space to create... life. She had such a knowledge of ancient Pokémon, that she even knows the secrets of the legendary Pokemon, Arceus.

Leon: You mean... The Alpha Pokemon that created the universe?

Chairman Rose: The world of Pokemon is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.

Leon: What happened to her?

Chairman Rose: She became so powerful the only thing she feared was... losing her title. Which... eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught a new trainer from
Twinleaf Town everything she knew about Sinnoh's legends, and defeated her with the legendary he caught. Ironic. She could save others from Giratina, but not herself.

Leon: Is there a way to learn her secrets?

Chairman Rose: Not from a Galarian.

Last edited:
And the end of the game is the scene in Return of the Jedi where Vader swaps sides and throws Palpatine into a hole (seriously why are there so many uncovered holes in the death star).

Except, you know, nobody dies in this version.

And the end of the game is the scene in Return of the Jedi where Vader swaps sides and throws Palpatine into a hole (seriously why are there so many uncovered holes in the death star).

Except, you know, nobody dies in this version.
'''Ahhh!!! the falling into the old pit cliche, how did you guess that's my achelies heel!!!''

I’m just curious why no one is entertaining the possibility of Game Freak giving Sinnoh its own regional gimmick rather than reusing an existing one. Seriously, what about something to do with aura?

I’m just curious why no one is entertaining the possibility of Game Freak giving Sinnoh its own regional gimmick rather than reusing an existing one. Seriously, what about something to do with aura?
Patterns and trends, my good fellow, patterns and trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom