• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The torchic line is a kickboxing cock fighting line, not a gallic rooster.

Yea and cyndaquil is not a rat.
EM5btHXXYAUi0xa

How about: if the Sinnoh starters are put into the games without any special event or fanfare a la XY Torchic, then there's a lower chance of Sinnoh remakes occurring this gen.

Hear me out here.

Galarian Sinnoh Starters.

We don't know for sure those are Galar forms.

I'm at least half convinced that the Zapdos is a doduo in disguise.

Hope they get megas first and maybe Gigantamax all together... also gen 2 starters should be in game and get upgrade after all this time. Maybe Megas for 4 generation and Gigantamax via item for 2 generation?

I just rewatched the trailer and those are most definitely Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos.
They are so close to the actual things that I sincerely doubt they're new Pokémon.

Unless they decide to make XD01 canon and these are his weird off-spring trio.
I'm pretty certain that the voiceover said "new Pokemon" while it showed them off so I think there's still a chance that these are new Pokemon, as unlikely as that seems.

Though having those three birds be shadow variants of the regulars would be great in my opinion.

Why do u people want a gen 4 remake??? They will never happen! I talked to TPCI and they said no gen IV remake b/c they don’t have the technology to make a remastered Sinnoh game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom