• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dynamax carries over, Lucario and Garchomp will be the first to get Gigantamax forms along with the starters.

I'd love to see Empoleon get some upgrades.

I agree with this... mostly because I have problems managing my playtime.

If it’s a bad problem for you try setting an alarm - I’ve generally found that a visible clock makes zero difference to my play time on games as it’s always sideline on the screen so easy to overlook.

I don’t really see the need for most of the Pokétch apps personally and the argument of “but using a watch means looking away from your screen” doesn’t make much odds to me as I generally found I had to look away from the top screen to look at the touch screen on the cast majority of DS/3DS games.

Although I think I’ve already noted I really only used two Pokétch apps (map and day care check) so I really wouldn’t have a problem with the whole thing being dropped personally.

On the main topic of “will we get gen 4 remakes?” I’m starting to feel like if they aren’t the next games then they might have missed the boat. Maybe it’s just because fans have been expecting them for so long now but I get the feeling that any new games going forward without a Gen 4 remake will slowly chip away people’s hype for them....but I could be wrong on that.

Also I’ve started to think that perhaps farming the remakes out to other studios could be a good idea - I’ve always been against the idea of mainline games being developed by other devs as I feel it’ll end up more like Digimon where evolution chains get constantly changed or fundamental game mechanics being changed. With remakes though this seems unlikely and could lead to the new games getting a bit more polish as well. Don’t really think that’ll happen though.

Also I’ve been trying to get hold of a copy of Pokémon XD on the GameCube for a decent price for a while now so a small part of me is hoping for a remake of that first :p i missed out on it the first time round and just want to play it through but don’t want to spend £100 to do so!

It'd be quicker and more convenient to have it on screen though.

Yeah but ultimately, no game has even had an omnipresent in-game clock since Gen 5 and they've operated literally just fine without it. It's a minuscule feature of minuscule impact.

The problem with the sparkles is that if you don't know where to look, you won't see them. So it really isn't obsolete yet.

So look around? Search every area more? Explore the world some.

I'm also faaaaairly sure that the way they work in SwSh is that they only do sparkle when they're within your field of vision. So they're never going to be sparkling in a place you're not looking, and conversely, by paying attention to where you're looking, you should see them.

Again, it would be quicker to have them on screen, in order to reach the boxes you have to bring up the menu, then go to Pokemon, then press R. With a Poketch app it would be on screen/available by pressing Y.

I mean we're talking a difference of a couple seconds at best. It takes me 3 seconds to get into the PC in SwSh. If that's not already practically at the ceiling of optimization...

Besides, if the new Pokétch worked like the old one, you'd press Y to bring it up, and then have to select or tab over to which app you wanted to view. So if the Nursery View isn't your default, you're going to be doing pretty much the same thing as you would by building it into the PC Box anyway.

The problem with "lol just use smartphones" is that you're going to need to look away from your screen to see them, and constantly diverting your attention like that slows down the gameplay.

I guarantee you plenty of people casually glance away from their games to look at their phones already and probably don't even think about it. Checking your phone is such a low-effort and habitual action that people do it during literally everything. And Pokémon gameplay is not even something that requires constant observation like idk Pong or w/e; it's very much the sort of game where you can go on autopilot while you look up and catch a bit of TV. It's a lot of walking around and a lot of turn-based battles where you can take as long as you like to choose your move.

Obviously you're going to have to look away from the screen for a bit. But it's the 2020s. Generally speaking, people have adapted pretty well to processing multiple streams of information very quickly. Looking up at the clock on the wall isn't going to suddenly turn the game into Sun & Moon.

Besides that, what does one even need in in-game digital clock for, exactly? In, say, Animal Crossing, it makes sense because there's many events that only start at and last until a specific hour of the day, and not all of these are synchronous, but that's usually not the case in Pokémon, where time-based events are by and large divided simply into "daytime" or "nighttime," which has a visual indicator in the form of the sky and building lights.

(Speaking of Animal Crossing, personally, the Travel Guide app on my phone has only enhanced the gameplay, rather than slowing it down, even though it is an external product that requires me to "look away" from the game, for potentially up to several minutes at a time. Again, part of that is because AC is, like Pokémon, not a game that requires constant attention, but when you've got tons of things in the game that are time-based like when certain bugs or fish appear, I find it extremely convenient to have that information concentrated on a device like my phone which already tells me the current time in addition to the game-specific information that I'm looking up. I can go to my phone, quickly retrieve and cross-reference the information I need, and then get back to the game. Because sometimes, offloading some of a game's responsibility to display information actually helps to lighten its load and make it more efficient. Which is the whole benefit of having two screens, which is why the DS was so brilliant - but the Switch is just not that kind of console, and I think for the most part, something like the Pokétch just doesn't make sense for it to attempt to replicate. It's creating a whole extra menu for a bunch of B- and C-tier apps that are either just not that essential or can be implemented within other elements.)

What's the point of the Counter app? What in the game actually calls for the ability to perform 1-by-1 counting? My best guess is Poké Radar encounter tracking, but rather than creating a separate Pokétch architecture that you have to use in conjunction with the Radar, why not just build the Counter into the Radar itself?

The Pedometer. But most step-based mechanics are gone now. Hatching eggs is just about the only thing and you know, I don't think I've noticed any massive pained outcry from woeful souls wishing they could count the individual steps until their eggs hatch. They just get on with the hatching. I think the Calendar is similarly obsolete - there aren't many activities in the game these days that only take place on a certain day of the month. I guess there's the deadlines for the Max Raid events, but that's partly why the Switch has an on-system news feed. You can Home button out and go check the relevant news article.

Berry Searcher. Now that one I actually do think could be worthwhile - indeed, ORAS built a similar feature into its AreaNav, and there certainly are times where I wish I could keep track of the berry trees I've already shaken in SwSh. But personally, instead of trying to essentially build it into the Y-Comm, I'd probably just implement a toggle within the Town Map that displays berry trees, like how the SwSh Town Map can be toggled to display current weather conditions. I think you could also rework the Town Map to have a built-in marking feature without pushing that into a separate app.

The Move Tester and Matchup Checker are other things that I would agree do have a place in the game, but I don't think we need to lump them in with a bunch of miscellaneous utilities. Better places can be found for them.

If it’s a bad problem for you try setting an alarm - I’ve generally found that a visible clock makes zero difference to my play time on games as it’s always sideline on the screen so easy to overlook.
I don't know. I'm one of those guy that easily ignores alarms, so knowing what time it is is more useful to me.

So look around? Search every area more? Explore the world some.

I'm also faaaaairly sure that the way they work in SwSh is that they only do sparkle when they're within your field of vision. So they're never going to be sparkling in a place you're not looking, and conversely, by paying attention to where you're looking, you should see them.

Not being in your field of vision isn't the problem. The problem is not having a Dowsing Machine makes it a game of find the needle in the haystack. Out of an entire area of hundreds of tiles, how are you going to find the right one? It'd be way too tedious to search every square inch of the map to find it, especially if you're a casual player and don't know which spots of the map look suspicious (I remember I had this problem a lot when I first played 2D Metroid and regularly needed to bring up a guide to find all of the expansions). So you still need the Dowsing Machine to narrow down where to search.

I mean we're talking a difference of a couple seconds at best. It takes me 3 seconds to get into the PC in SwSh. If that's not already practically at the ceiling of optimization...

Besides, if the new Pokétch worked like the old one, you'd press Y to bring it up, and then have to select or tab over to which app you wanted to view. So if the Nursery View isn't your default, you're going to be doing pretty much the same thing as you would by building it into the PC Box anyway.

Under ideal circumstances maybe, but Joycon drift has been screwing that up for me and presumably a lot of other people, so that 3 second difference can end up longer.

Besides that, what does one even need in in-game digital clock for, exactly? In, say, Animal Crossing, it makes sense because there's many events that only start at and last until a specific hour of the day, and not all of these are synchronous, but that's usually not the case in Pokémon, where time-based events are by and large divided simply into "daytime" or "nighttime," which has a visual indicator in the form of the sky and building lights.

Those visual indicators usually don't trigger unless you leave the area, so you can end up caught off guard when the time changes without you realizing. Having the clock right there would help keep track of that.

Because sometimes, offloading some of a game's responsibility to display information actually helps to lighten its load and make it more efficient. Which is the whole benefit of having two screens, which is why the DS was so brilliant - but the Switch is just not that kind of console, and I think for the most part, something like the Pokétch just doesn't make sense for it to attempt to replicate. It's creating a whole extra menu for a bunch of B- and C-tier apps that are either just not that essential or can be implemented within other elements.

We really do need two screens back, hopefully Nintendo finds a way to make it work for the Switch's successor. But as far as right now, the apps I mentioned give the player access to information they either don't typical have or couldn't get as quickly, so it'd be better to keep those. Plus the Poketch is too ingrained into the story and lore of the game and especially Jubilife City and the game would definitely be losing a part of its identity by scrapping it. In a future game that isn't a remake maybe I would integrate some of these features into things like the Town Map and PC, but since this is a remake where they already have an established mechanic for these apps I'd rather they just build around that and improve on it than reinvent the wheel.

What's the point of the Counter app? What in the game actually calls for the ability to perform 1-by-1 counting? My best guess is Poké Radar encounter tracking, but rather than creating a separate Pokétch architecture that you have to use in conjunction with the Radar, why not just build the Counter into the Radar itself?

I've never really made use of it myself, but I've heard of several people using it for EV Training. Presumably they would just count however many EVs they earned after each battle.

The Pedometer. But most step-based mechanics are gone now. Hatching eggs is just about the only thing and you know, I don't think I've noticed any massive pained outcry from woeful souls wishing they could count the individual steps until their eggs hatch. They just get on with the hatching.

Individual steps might not matter, but a better indication of how long it would take to hatch besides the generic blurb in the Egg's summary screen would definitely be helpful, especially for some of the species that take longer to hatch.

I think the Calendar is similarly obsolete - there aren't many activities in the game these days that only take place on a certain day of the month.

It's not just the day of the month that Calendars are used for and really the date itself rarely every plays a factor in Pokemon games (in fact aside from Unova having seasons and events I can't think of any). But they're also used for the day of the week which has been used more frequently and is used in DP for catching Drifloon.

I guess there's the deadlines for the Max Raid events, but that's partly why the Switch has an on-system news feed. You can Home button out and go check the relevant news article.

Having a visual indicator of which days the event lasts would be quicker and easier to understand than a text blurb in the Switch's News app. And again, you wouldn't need to press the Home button and exit the game to see it, it'd be right there.

Last edited:
Not being in your field of vision isn't the problem. The problem is not having a Dowsing Machine makes it a game of find the needle in the haystack. Out of an entire area of hundreds of tiles, how are you going to find the right one? It'd be way too tedious to search every square inch of the map to find it, especially if you're a casual player and don't know which spots of the map look suspicious (I remember I had this problem a lot when I first played 2D Metroid and regularly needed to bring up a guide to find all of the expansions). So you still need the Dowsing Machine to narrow down where to search.

Under ideal circumstances maybe, but Joycon drift has been screwing that up for me and presumably a lot of other people, so that 3 second difference can end up longer.

Those visual indicators usually don't trigger unless you leave the area, so you can end up caught off guard when the time changes without you realizing. Having the clock right there would help keep track of that.

We really do need two screens back, hopefully Nintendo finds a way to make it work for the Switch's successor. But as far as right now, the apps I mentioned give the player access to information they either don't typical have or couldn't get as quickly, so it'd be better to keep those. Plus the Poketch is too ingrained into the story and lore of the game and especially Jubilife City and the game would definitely be losing a part of its identity by scrapping it. In a future game that isn't a remake maybe I would integrate some of these features into things like the Town Map and PC, but since this is a remake where they already have an established mechanic for these apps I'd rather they just build around that and improve on it than reinvent the wheel.

I've never really made use of it myself, but I've heard of several people using it for EV Training. Presumably they would just track

Individual steps might not matter, but a better indication of how long it would take to hatch besides the generic blurb in the Egg's summary screen would definitely be helpful, especially for some of the species that take longer to hatch.

It's not just the day of the month that Calendars are used for and really the date itself rarely every plays a factor in Pokemon games (in fact aside from Unova having seasons and events I can't think of any). But they're also used for the day of the week which has been used more frequently and is used in DP for catching Drifloon.

Having a visual indicator of which days the event lasts would be quicker and easier to understand than a text blurb in the Switch's News app. And again, you wouldn't need to press the Home button and exit the game to see it, it'd be right there.

I agree with you about the importance of the Poketch when it's comes to remakes. Also, the content amount needs to be kept or increased and never decreased. For this, I think that GF could go a looong way to allow us to customise our experience, not just by having the option of Pkmn following along or not but also if we'd want visual clues for hiding items or not and keep the dowsing machine. Then everyone can explore as they see fit.
As for the presentation, I think the Poketch could, as an option, be placed as a single line/rectangle on top of the screen that you could change with the L and R buttons. First of all, it would drop down when "called" by displaying a small screen with the last used (or default) app, and then you could use the L/R/1/2 buttons to change and then hide it when no longer needed. Also each app could expand into a corner or side. I think GF doesn't use enough those buttons and doesn't know how to create a HUD. I know that some are way distracting and intrusive - AC for example - but we had the choice to select which elemtens we'd want.

Edit: I think that we're skipping the most important matter of the possible remakes, which is, can we ditch Barry!? :annoyedVoltorb: I hate him with all my guts, there's nothing in him that I like or can stand, even when trying. Please...if Crystal was replaced by Lyra can we have a new character?

Last edited:
No, thanks. He’s one of the examples of "Friendly rival done right" in my opinion.

I'm fining you PokémonDollar.png1 million because of your reply!

Your reply made me think of something: I'd accept Barry if he could just slow down and then is when it hit me, the remakes could feature older versions of the protagonists.
Rowan could still be there but having more help from the main character that we don't pick or even have Cynthia be a Professor (taking a cue from Sonia), Barry could still be the rival only for us to find out post-game that he's also one of the Brains after the "reopening" of the Battle Frontier (due to what happened in ASOR) and have him presenting thar area.
I really think the remakes would be great if they had some "sequel" type content in having changes due to time passed... - Team Galactic's already headed by Saturn and so the plot revolves around what we discover is the return of Cyrus due to Mars' efforts - ...I'd feel it as a sign of appreciation for the fans that played the original and are older when playing the remakes.

I really think the remakes would be great if they had some "sequel" type content in having changes due to time passed... - Team Galactic's already headed by Saturn and so the plot revolves around what we discover is the return of Cyrus due to Mars' efforts - ...I'd feel it as a sign of appreciation for the fans that played the original and are older when playing the remakes.

I feel like they could do some of that in a post game story arc, Saturn could end up helping you investigate other legendaries such as Giratina and Arceus and fight against remnants of Team Galactic that might want to continue Cyrus' goals. I doubt they'll do a full blown sequel, they probably wouldn't want to after so much time has passed, but they could at least retain some of that sense that the dynamics of the story have changed with a post game arc.

I do want them to make a Delta Episode-esque kind of thing for all future remakes where the post-game story serves as a sequel to the remake.

I hope all the stat trainers are back. I really enjoyed those mini-travels and double battles with them.

It would be great if Shaymin also made it in the game like Deoxys. I wouldn't mind a Marley post-game arc to set up the story for that. Imagine the beautiful Gracidea flowerfield on screen as a battlefield - it would be like Wally's red spider-lily battlefield.

I hope all the stat trainers are back. I really enjoyed those mini-travels and double battles with them.

It would be great if Shaymin also made it in the game like Deoxys. I wouldn't mind a Marley post-game arc to set up the story for that. Imagine the beautiful Gracidea flowerfield on screen as a battlefield - it would be like Wally's red spider-lily battlefield.

Mythical Pokemon being available without events is always high on my list of hopes for any new game. It's happened three times now, with Deoxys in ORAS, Celebi in the Crystal re-release, and Magearna via QR code in Gen VII (a method which works indefinitely and can be repeated with each new playthrough), so there's hope that it will happen again.

I wonder which of the four Mythical Pokemon they'd choose to include in a Sinnoh remake in this way, assuming it was only one of them? I'd love to see Arceus personally as they could do an amazing postgame storyline with it, incorporating Giratina and the Distortion World. But perhaps Arceus is the one Mythical Pokemon that should always remain event-only, what with it being the Pokemon God and all.

I wonder which of the four Mythical Pokemon they'd choose to include in a Sinnoh remake in this way, assuming it was only one of them? I'd love to see Arceus personally as they could do an amazing postgame storyline with it, incorporating Giratina and the Distortion World. But perhaps Arceus is the one Mythical Pokemon that should always remain event-only, what with it being the Pokemon God and all.
I think Darkrai has a decent possibility. It’s popular, and has a non-event counterpart in Cresselia. It also has the New Moon Island area which could be a post game episode.

So after posting my idea about how to fit everything in without needing extra encounter methods, I started thinking about how I could fit them in with the extra encounter methods, and here's what I came up with:

So the new Sinnoh Dex is split into 2 parts. One is for the main game and is 250 Pokemon in total. It includes Platinum's 210, all 4th gen legendaries, cross gen evos, Ditto, and new Sinnohan forms and regional evolutions. I have added the following Sinnohan forms to the Sinnoh Dex:

Sinnohan Lillipup (Normal) -> Sinnohan Herdier (Normal) -> Sinnohan Stoutland (Normal/Ice)

The Sinnohan Lillipup line has adapted even further to colder climates of the Sinnoh region with Stoutland now gaining the Ice type. Sinnohan Lillipup and Herdier now gain thicker fur like Unovan Stoutland, meanwhile Sinnohan Stoutland can trap and release cold energy with its fur.

Sinnohan Sunkern (Grass/Fire) -> Sinnohan Sunflora (Grass/Fire) -> Sunflara (Grass/Fire)

The grassy, sun soaked fields near Floaroma have caused the Sunkern line to gain the Fire type, allowing them to convert the solar energy they absorb into devastating Fire attacks. Further exposure to heat through the use of a Fire Stone (Sinnohan Sunkern now evolves through level up, not a Sun Stone) now causes Sinnohan Sunflora to evolve even further into a new Pokemon called Sunflara. Sunflara can now give off its own solar energy causing the plants around it to grow rapidly.

Sinnohan Helioptile (Electric/Fire) -> Sinnohan Heliolisk (Electric/Fire)

Sinnohan Helioptile has grown around the Valley Windworks area and has learned to reflect the sun's energy back as Fire types.

Paras -> Sinnohan Parasect (Bug/Ghost)

The spectral energy in various parts of the Sinnoh region has caused Parasect's mushroom to possess its body becoming a Ghost type.

Sinnohan Ekans (Poison/Psychic) -> Sinnohan Arbok (Poison/Psychic) -> Thypno (Poison/Psychic)

The Sinnohan Ekans line has developed Psychic powers which it uses to hypnotize its prey. Sinnohan Ekans uses its rattle, while Sinnohan Arbok uses its face markings to lure prey to it and then attack with its Poison. Sinnohan Arbok can also evolve even further to a new Pokemon called Thypno (in case you didn't pick up on the naming scheme, Thypno is an anagram of python). Thypno curls its long body into a hypno wheel to hypnotize its prety.

Sinnohan Trapinch (Bug) -> Sinnohan Vibrava (Bug/Dragon) -> Sinnohan Flygon (Bug/Dragon)

The Sinnohan Trapinch line has adapted to Sinnoh's marshlands and become a Bug type. The Sinnohan Trapinch line is exclusive to Diamond.

Sinnohan Axew (Dragon) -> Sinnohan Fraxure (Dragon) -> Sinnohan Haxorus (Dragon/Steel)

The Sinnohan Axew line has adapted to the rocky environment near Mt. Coronet to make their tusks even harder, with Sinnohan Haxorus now becoming Dragon/Steel. The Sinnohan Axew line is exclusive to Pearl.

Sinnohan Cubchoo (Ice/Water) -> Sinnohan Beartic (Ice/Water)

The Sinnohan Cubchoo line has adapated to live in more aquatic environments, notably the Lake Acuity area. As a result, it has gained the Water type.

Sinnohan Dratini (Dragon) -> Sinnohan Dragonair (Dragon) -> Dragonymph (Dragon/Fairy)

The Sinnohan Dratini line has migrated to the Mt. Coronet area and as a result, no longer evolve into Dragonite. Instead, the mystical energy of Mt. Coronet cause Sinnohan Dragonair to evolve into a new Pokemon called Dragonymph and which retains Dragonair's serpentine body tyhpe and gains the Fairy type.

The trader on Rt. 226 will now trade regional variants with you so you can get the original forms as well as Alola/Galar forms of Pokemon that already exist in the game.

Here are also the new version exclusives for the game:

Cranidos/Shieldon
Murkrow/Misdreavus
Stunky/Glameow
Sinnohan Axew/Sinnohan Trapinch
Magmar/Electabuzz
Dialga/Palkia
Omanyte/Kabuto
Anorith/Lileep
Tirtouga/Archen
Tyrunt/Amaura
Aron/Larvitar
Zangoose/Seviper
Pineco/Ferroseed
Buzzwole/Pheromosa
Kartana/Celesteela
Stakataka/Blacephalon

The other half is for the post game and includes all Pokemon found in the Battle Zone and other post game areas as well as Pokemon found through post game encounter methods such as Pokeradar (the post game encounter methods have been paired down because they're unneeded, I ended up just having Pokeradar and the additional Trophy Garden Pokemon). There are an additional 250 Pokemon post game with a grand total of 500 Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex. Additionally, like with SwSh some Pokemon will be able to be transferred but don't have a Dex entry. This is primarily for mythicals and 8th gen starters and legendaries. With this game, all Pokemon will be able to be transferred to at least one of the 8th gen games. So here is the Sinnoh Dex in these games:

Bolded are new additions.

1. Turtwig
2. Grotle
3. Torterra
4. Chimchar
5. Monferno
6. Infernape
7. Piplup
8. Prinplup
9. Empoleon
10. Starly
11. Staravia
12. Staraptor
13. Bidoof
14. Bibarel
15. Lillipup
16. Herdier
17. Stoutland

18. Kricketot
19. Kricketune
20. Shinx
21. Luxio
22. Luxray
23. Abra
24. Kadabra
25. Alakazam
26. Magikarp
27. Gyarados
28. Budew
29. Roselia
30. Roserade
31. Zubat
32. Golbat
33. Crobat
34. Geodude
35. Graveler
36. Golem
37. Onix
38. Steelix
39. Cranidos
40. Rampardos
41. Shieldon
42. Bastiodon
43. Machop
44. Machoke
45. Machamp
46. Ponyta
47. Rapidash
48. Psyduck
49. Golduck
50. Sunkern
51. Sunflora
52. Sunflara

53. Burmy
54. Wormadam
55. Mothim
56. Wurmple
57. Silcoon
58. Beautifly
59. Cascoon
60. Dustox
61. Combee
62. Vespiquen
63. Pachirisu
64. Buizel
65. Floatzel
66. Cherubi
67. Cherrim
68. Shellos
69. Gastrodon
70. Heracross
71. Aipom
72. Ambipom
73. Helioptile
74. Heliolisk

75. Drifloon
76. Drifblim
77. Buneary
78. Lopunny
79. Paras
80. Parasect

81. Gastly
82. Haunter
83. Gengar
84. Misdreavus
85. Mismagius
86. Murkrow
87. Honchkrow
88. Rotom
89. Glameow
90. Purugly
91. Stunky
92. Skunktank
93. Goldeen
94. Seaking
95. Barboach
96. Whiscash
97. Chingling
98. Chimecho
99. Meditite
100. Medicham
101. Bronzor
102. Bronzong
103. Gligar
104. Gliscor
105. Gible
106. Gabite
107. Garchomp
108. Spiritomb
109. Cleffa
110. Clefairy
111. Clefable
112. Nosepass
113. Probopass
114. Bonsly
115. Sudowoodo
116. Mime Jr.
117. Mr. Mime
118. Mr. Rime
119. Happiny
120. Chansey
121. Blissey
122. Chatot
123. Pichu
124. Pikachu
125. Raichu
126. Hoothoot
127. Noctowl
128. Ralts
129. Kirlia
130. Gardevoir
131. Gallade
132. Munchlax
133. Snorlax
134. Eevee
135. Vaporeon
136. Jolteon
137. Flareon
138. Espeon
139. Umbreon
140. Leafeon
141. Glaceon
142. Sylveon
143. Togepi
144. Togetic
145. Togekiss
146. Unown
147. Duskull
148. Dusclops
149. Dusknoir
150. Riolu
151. Lucario
152. Porygon
153. Porygon2
154. Porygon-Z
155. Scyther
156. Scizor
157. Lickitung
158. Lickilicky
159. Wooper
160. Quagsire
161. Wingull
162. Pelipper
163. Girafarig
164. Rhyhorn
165. Rhydon
166. Rhyperior
167. Hippopotas
168. Hippowdon
169. Houndour
170. Houndoom
171. Azurill
172. Marill
173. Azumarill
174. Skorupi
175. Drapion
176. Croagunk
177. Toxicroak
178. Ekans
179. Arbok
180. Thypno

181. Carnivine
182. Tangela
183. Tangrowth
184. Yanma
185. Yanmega
186. Tropius
187. Trapinch
188. Vibrava
189. Flygon
190. Axew
191. Fraxure
192. Haxorus

193. Swablu
194. Altaria
195. Ditto
196. Magnemite
197. Magneton
198. Magnezone
199. Elekid
200. Electabuzz
201. Electivire
202. Magby
203. Magmar
204. Magmortar
205. Tentacool
206. Tentacruel
207. Finneon
208. Lumineon
209. Remoraid
210. Octillery
211. Mantyke
212. Mantine
213. Feebas
214. Milotic
215. Snover
216. Abomasnow
217. Sneasel
218. Weavile
219. Swinub
220. Piloswine
221. Mamoswine
222. Snorunt
223. Glalie
224. Froslass
225. Cubchoo
226. Beartic

227. Absol
228. Dratini
229. Dragonair
230. Dragonymph
231. Dragonite

232. Uxie
233. Mesprit
234. Azelf
235. Dialga
236. Palkia
237. Regirock
238. Regice
239. Registeel
240. Regieleki
241. Regidrago
242. Regigigas
243. Heatran

244. Giratina
245. Cresselia
246. Darkrai
247. Phione

248. Manaphy
249. Shaymin
250. Arceus

251. Chikorita
252. Bayleef
253. Meganium
254. Cyndaquil
255. Quilava
256. Typhlosion
257. Totodile
258. Croconaw
259. Feraligatr
260. Sentret
261. Furret
262. Taillow
263. Swellow
264. Aron
265. Lairon
266. Aggron
267. Larvitar
268. Pupitar
269. Tyranitar
270. Carbink
271. Rolycoly
272. Carkoal
273. Coalossal
274. Treecko
275. Grovyle
276. Sceptile
277. Torchic
278. Combuskn
279. Blaziken
280. Mudkip
281. Marshtomp
282. Swampert
283. Kabuto
284. Kabutops
285. Omanyte
286. Omastar
287. Aerodactyl
288. Anorith
289. Armaldo
290. Lileep
291. Cradily
292. Tirtouga
293. Carracosta
294. Archen
295. Archeops
296. Amaura
297. Aurorus
298. Tyrunt
299. Tyrantrum
300. Doduo
301. Dodrio
302. Deerling
303. Sawsbuck
304. Teddiursa
305. Ursaring
306. Sewaddle
307. Swadloon
308. Leavanny
309. Flabebe
310. Floette
311. Florges
312. Oricorio
313. Mareep
314. Flaafy
315. Ampharos
316. Hoppip
317. Skiploom
318. Jumpluff
319. Weedle
320. Kakuna
321. Beedrill
322. Slakoth
323. Vigoroth
324. Slaking
325. Sinistea
326. Polteageist
327. Spinda
328. Komala
329. Phanpy
330. Donphan
331. Spoink
332. Grumpig
333. Skiddo
334. Gogoat
335. Audino
336. Pansage
337. Simisage
338. Pansear
339. Simisear
340. Panpour
341. Simipour
342. Smeargle
343. Plusle
344. Minun
345. Skitty
346. Delcatty
347. Castform
348. Furfrou
349. Snubbull
350. Granbull
351. Drowzee
352. Hypno
353. Zorua
354. Zoroark
355. Tauros
356. Miltank
357. Bagon
358. Shelgon
359. Salamence
360. Snivy
361. Servine
362. Serperior
363. Tepig
364. Pignite
365. Emboar
366. Oshawott
367. Dewott
368. Samurott
369. Zangoose
370. Seviper
371. Type:Null
372. Silvally
373. Minior
374. Crabrawler
375. Crabominable
376. Dwebble
377. Crustle
378. Stunfisk
379. Kecleon
380. Ferroseed
381. Ferrothorn
382. Pineco
383. Forretress
384. Gulpin
385. Swalot
386. Corsola
387. Cursola
388. Voltorb
389. Electrode
390. Blitzle
391. Zebstrika
392. Mawile
393. Sableye
394. Alomomola
395. Luvdisc
396. Seel
397. Dewgong
398. Tynamo
399. Eelektrik
400. Eelektross
401. Pikipek
402. Trumbeak
403. Toucannon
404. Farfetch'd
405. Sirftech'd
406. Smoochum
407. Jynx
408. Stantler
409. Patrat
410. Watchog
411. Frillish
412. Jellicent
413. Shuppet
414. Banette
415. Chespin
416. Quilladin
417. Chestnaught
418. Fennekin
419. Braixen
420. Delphox
421. Froakie
422. Frogadier
423. Greninja
424. Spearow
425. Fearow
426. Yungoos
427. Gumshoos
428. Rattata
429. Raticate
430. Pidgey
431. Pidgeotto
432. Pidgeot
433. Poochyena
434. Mightyena
435. Makuhita
436. Hariyama
437. Mankey
438. Primeape
439. Ducklett
440. Swanna
441. Skarmory
442. Numel
443. Camerupt
444. Litleo
445. Pyroar
446. Koffing
447. Weezing
448. Grimer
449. Muk
450. Slugma
451. Magcargo
452. Diglett
453. Dugtrio
454. Cacnea
455. Cacturne
456. Silicobra
457. Sandaconda
458. Volbeat
459. Illumise
460. Ledyba
461. Ledian
462. Spinarak
463. Ariados
464. Venonat
465. Venomoth
466. Pinsir
467. Surskit
468. Masquerain
469. Shroomish
470. Breloom
471. Oddish
472. Gloom
473. Vileplume
474. Bellosom
475. Bellsprout
476. Weepinbell
477. Victreebel
478. Scatterbug
479. Spewpa
480. Vivillon
481. Clamperl
482. Huntail
483. Gorebyss
484. Bruxish
485. Cosmog
486. Cosmoem
487. Solgaleo
488. Lunala
489. Necrozma
490. Nihilego
491. Buzzwole
492. Pheromosa
493. Xurkitree
494. Kartana
495. Celesteela
496. Guzzlord
497. Blacephalon
498. Stakataka
499. Poipole
500. Naganadel

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion
Magearna
Marshadow
Zeraora
Meltan/Melmetal
Grookey/Thwackey/Rillaboom
Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace
Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon
Zacian
Zamazenta
Eternatus
Kubfu/Urshifu
Calyrex
Zarude

Additionally, there are a few storyline changes relevant to the dex and distribution changes, including several events for all of the 4th gen mythicals in the game:

-The Super Rod is now obtained in Canalave City instead of post game.

-After becoming Champion, Cynthia calls you over to the Galactic HQ, triggering the Platinum Episode. Once there, you meet with Saturn who has been studying a dimensional anomaly that happened after the events at Spear Pillar. He notices that the same anomaly has been occurring at Spear Pillar and Turnback Cave, and asks for your help in investigating it. He leaves to check out Spear Pillar and you and Cynthia investigate Turnback Cave. You catch Giratina soon after you begin and at the completion of the Platinum Episode you can Arceus.

-After becoming Champion, you are allowed into Snowpoint Temple. At the bottom, you will see the statue of Regigigas, interacting with it will cause ruins to unlock all across Sinnoh allowing you to capture Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regieleki, and Regidrago. Once all of them are captured, return to the statue and put them in your party. Each Regi will activate a pillar associated with their element, and once all of them are lit, you may interact with Regigigas and catch it.

-After completing the Platinum Episode, several new story events open up. One has you catching UBs that appear in Sinnoh. If you go back to Spear Pillar you will witness a Cosmog creating an Ultra Wormhole and appearing in Sinnoh, joining your team. However, this also causes Ultra Wormholes to appear throughout the region and UBs to appear. Saturn and the Ultra Recon Squad appear shortly after with the Ultra Recon Squad having approached Saturn shortly before the Cosmog appeared, and they explain to you about Cosmog, Ultra Wormholes, and UBs and ask you to help find the Ultra Wormholes and shut them down. Saturn will give you the location of an Ultra Wormhole and you can go there to catch the UB, shutting down the Ultra Wormhole in that area. After completing, the Ultra Recon Squad will give you Poipole. Necrozma will also appear in Spear Pillar once completed.

-After completing the Platinum Episode, if you go back to Backlot's Mansion you will see the book about Manaphy. He will then explain the legend of Manaphy to you and tell you that Professor Rowan knows more about it. Professor Rowan will inform you that Manaphy Eggs are rarely found near Sinnoh's coastal areas. Just then, Lucas/Dawn will enter and tell yhou and Professor Rowan of rumors of a Manaphy Egg that washed up near Pastoria City and you leave. However, a Galactic grunt overhears this and decides to steal it for himself to sell for profit. Youand Lucas/Dawn then go to Pastoria City to witness the Egg, but then the Galactic Grunt steals it. You then track him down to the Galactic Eterna Buiding and defeat him, but then the Egg hatches and it is just a Phione Egg. Lucas/Dawn explains about Phione and then they bring the Phione back to Pastoria City. You and Lucas/Dawn then walk over to Rt. 213 to discuss the events that just transpired when suddenly Lucas/Dawn sees something shining across the water. You then Surf over to the shallows to find a real Manaphy egg.

-After completing the Platinum episode, Eldritch's son will begin having nightmares in Canalave City as in the original, and once again you must go to Fullmoon Island to find the Lunar Wing. However, when you try to cure his son, he recovers briefly and then starts having nightmares again, with the nightmares getting stronger and affecting everyone in Canalave City. You then goes into Canalave Library to research the cause when you find out a similar incident occured at the Harbor Inn years ago. You go to the Harbor Inn to ask about the nightmares, but the innkeeper insists you rest. You refuse and end up battling him. After defeating him he mysteriously disappears and beckons you to come to Newmoon Island. You go there and find that Darkrai is responsible for the nightmares, but he instantly puts you to sleep using Dark Void. However, Cresselia comes to aid you following the glow of the Lunar Wing, and wakes you up and weakens Darkrai's nightmares. You then get to battle and capture it. After defeating it, Sailor Eldritch appears and reports that the nightmares have stopped. He then informs the player that he contacted Professor Rowan about the incident and Professor Rowan speculates that Darkrai may have sustained injuries as a result of the incidents at Spear Pillar, triggering the nightmares. He then tells you to take good care of Darkrai and thank Cresselia the next time you see it before taking you back to Canalave. After the events at Newmoon Island, Cresselia will roam Sinnoh.

-After escorting Marley to Rt. 224, she sees the White Rock, but cannot determine its purpose. However, Professor Rowan appears and agrees to help research it and Marley leaves with him. After completing the Platinum Episode, he finds that the White Rock has been referenced in Floaroma Town's history and sends you and Marley there to investigate. You then speak with an old man in Floaroma Meadow who tells you of the legend of Floaroma Town and mentions that a similar White Rock also once existed in Floaroma Town and someone expressed gratitude before the rock and the field became filled with flowers. You and Marley then go back to Rt. 224 to do the same, which causes Seabreak Path to appear and allow you to proceed to Flower Paradise to catch Shaymin.

So here is the distribution for this version of the game, as well as some changes to some of the rival, gym leader, and Elite 4 battles as a result of the new Sinnoh Dex:

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Sinnohan Lillipup
Kricketot (Morning and Night only)

Pokeradar:
Sentret

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Gift:
Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup- Receive from Professor Rowan's briefcase

Pokeradar:
Sentret
Taillow

Gift:
Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie- Pick one from Prof. Rowan after beating the Platinum episode

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Sinnohan Lillipup
Shinx

Pokeradar:
Sentret

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Zubat (Night only)
Abra

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Pokeradar:
Sentret

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Psyduck

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golbat
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Aron/Larvitar

Cranidos/Shieldon- Revive from Skull/Armor Fossil
Omanyte/Kabuto- Revive from Helix/Dome Fossil (appears post game only)
Aerodactyl- Revive from Old Amber (appears post game only)
Anorith/Lileep- Revive from Claw/Root Fossil (appears post game only)
Tirtouga/Archen- Revive from Cover/Plume Fossil (appears post game only)
Tyrunt/Amaura- Revive from Jaw/Sail Fossil (appears post game only

Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip- Pick one from Steven after defeating Champion

Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix

Pokeradar:
Carbink
Rolycoly

Ultra Wormhole:
Celesteela (Pearl only)

Standard Encounter:
Geodude
Machop
Ponyta
Kricktot (Morning and Night only)
Zubat (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Doduo

Ultra Wormhole:
Stakataka (Diamond only)

South Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Budew (Morning and Day only)
Zubat (Night only)

South Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

South Pokeradar
Deerling (Spring)

North Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Sinnohan Sunkern (Day only)
Zubat (Night only)

North Pokeradar:
Sewaddle

Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Psyduck

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golbat
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Teddiursa

Standard Encounter (Flower Fields):
Budew
Wurmple

Combee
Budew
Wurmple
Cherubi (Day only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Pokeradar:
Flabebe
Oricorio

Ultra Wormhole:
Buzzwole (Diamond only)

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Buizel
Pachirisu
Shellos
Sinnohan Helioptile (Morning and Day only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Interact:
Drifloon (Fridays only)

Pokeradar:
Mareep

Buizel
Pachirisu
Shellos
Cherubi (Day only)

South Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

South Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

South Pokeradar:
Hoppip

Bidoof
Buizel
Pachirisu
Psyduck
Stunky/Glameow (Morning and Day only)
Hoothoot (Night only)

North Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

North Pokeradar:
Weedle

Standard Encounter:
Wurmple
Hoothoot (Night only)
Silcoon/Cascoon
Buneary (Morning and Day only)
Paras (Night only)
Cascoon/Silcoon
Murkrow/Misdreavus (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Slakoth

Standard Encounter:
Gastly
Paras
Haunter

Interact:
Rotom- Interact with TV at night

Pokeradar:
Sinistea

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Gift:
Togepi- Receive Egg from Cynthia after defeating Team Galactic

West Standard Encounter:
Geodude
Machop
Meditite
Ponyta
Chingling
Zubat (Night only)

West Pokeradar:
Spinda

East Standard Encounter:
Meditite
Chingling
Graveler
Machoke
Sinnohan Herdier
Swablu (Morning and Day only)
Noctowl (Night only)
Sinnohan Axew (Diamond only)

East Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

East Pokeradar:
Deerling (Autumn), Komala

Standard Encounter:
Geodude
Machop
Ponyta
Kricketune
Gligar

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Pokeradar:
Phanpy

1F Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix
Bronzor

B1F Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix
Bronzor
Gible

Pokeradar:
Aron/Larvitar

Geodude
Zubat
Meditite
Chingling
Bronzor
Cleffa
Nosepass

South Surfing:
Zubat

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

South Pokeradar:
Spoink

Graveler
Golbat
Meditite
Chingling
Bronzor
Clefairy
Nosepass

North Surfing:
Zubat
Golbat

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash
Feebas

North Pokeradar:
Grumpig

Iceberg Ruins:
Regice- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

2F Standard Encounter:
Medicham
Bronzong
Clefairy
Chimecho
Nosepass

2F Pokeradar:
Grumpig

Summit Outside:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Sneasel
Absol
Abomasnow
Sinnohan Stoutland

Summit Outside Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Summit Inside:
Sneasel
Medicham
Bronzong
Clefairy
Chimecho
Nosepass

Summit Surfing:
Golbat

Summit Old Rod:
Magikarp

Summit Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Summit Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash
Sinnohan Dratini

Summit Inside Pokeradar:
Grumpig

Standard Encounter:
Bibarel
Machop
Roselia
Psyduck
Zubat (Night only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Skiddo

Gift:
Eevee- Gift from Bebe
Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile- Pick one from Hiker after becoming Champion

Standard Encounter:
Bibarel
Staravia
Mime Jr.
Bonsly
Ralts
Chansey

Interact:
Spiritomb- Bring Odd Keystone to Hallowed Tower

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Snubbull
Drowzee

Ultra Wormhole:
Guzzlord

Standard Encounter:
Gastly
Zubat
Duskull
Haunter

Pokeradar:
Zorua

Standard Encounter:
Unown

Ponyta
Kricketune
Roselia (Morning and Day only)
Hoothoot (Night only)
Scyther
Chansey

South Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

South Pokeradar:
Tauros
Miltank

Meditite
Psyduck
Machoke
Graveler
Noctowl (Night only)
Scyther

North Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

North Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Gogoat
Bagon

Dragon Valley Ruins:
Regidrago- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple.

Standard Encounter:
Staravia
Marill
Lickitung
Kadabra
Scyther

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Pokeradar:
Zangoose/Seviper

Porygon- Obtained from couple
Type:Null- Obtained from Saturn after completing the Genesis Episode
Poipole- Obtained from Ultra Recon Squad after catching all of the UBs

Standard Encounter:
Graveler
Ponyta
Rhyhorn
Houndour (Night only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Minior

Standard Encounter:
Graveler
Hippopotas

Standard Encounter:
Ponyta
Kricketune
Girafarig
Houndour (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Swellow

Standard Encounter:
Bibarel
Staravia
Marill
Golduck

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Interact:
Azelf- Catch after the events at Spear Pillar

Pokeradar:
Swellow

Rt. 213

Standard Encounter:
Wingull
Buizel
Shellos
Marill
Chatot
Floatzel

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Pokeradar:
Dwebble
Crabrawler

Interact:
Manaphy- Hatch from an Egg found on the shallows during a post-game storyline event

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Standard Encounter:
Wooper
Azurill
Marill
Quagsire
Hoothoot (Night only)
Noctowl (Night only)
Tangela
Yanma
Psyduck

Surfing:
Wooper
Marill
Psyduck
Quagsire

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Daily Binoculars:
Skorupi
Drapion
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Golduck
Carnivine
Tropius

Pokeradar:
Stunfisk
Kecleon

Shellos
Wooper
Marill
Kricketune
Sinnohan Ekans
Sinnohan Trapinch (Pearl only)

South SurfIng:
Shellos
Marill
Quagsire
Gastrodon

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

South Pokeradar:
Pineco/Ferroseed
Gulpin

Roselia
Staravia
Kricketune
Marill
Ralts

North Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

North Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

North Pokeradar:
Audino

Standard Encounter:
Staravia
Pichu
Kricketune
Roselia
Pikachu

Daily Visits (Post Game):
Smeargle
Skitty
Plusle
Minun
Castform
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Furfrou
Eevee
Riolu
Togepi

Pokeradar:
Audino

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Gift:
Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott- Pick one from Cynthia after becoming Champion

Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Corsola

Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Corsola

Standard Encounter:
Roselia
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Pelipper
Sudowoodo
Noctowl (Night only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Deerling (Summer)

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Pachirisu
Sinnohan Helioptile (Moring and Day only)
Magnemite
Sinnohan Sunflora (Day only)
Magmar/Electabuzz

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Voltorb

Lightning Strike Ruins
Regieleki- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Purugly/Skunktank
Mr. Mime
Chatot
Ditto

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Blitzle

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Outside Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Outside Old Rod:
Magikarp

Outside Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Outside Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

1F/B1F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Onix

B2F/B3F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Steelix

Gift Pokemon:
Riolu- Obtain from Riley after escorting him through Iron Island

Pokeradar:
Sableye/Mawile
Carkoal

Iron Head Ruins:
Registeel- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Graveler
Medicham
Sneasel

Pokeradar:
Deerling (Winter)

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Medicham
Sneasel
Swinub

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Medicham
Sneasel
Swinub
Snorunt (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Medicham
Sneasel
Sinnohan Cubchoo
Snorunt (Night only)

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Interact:
Uxie- Catch after the events at Spear Pillar

Interact
Dialga/Palkia- Battled during the main storyline
Arceus- Battled during the Platinum episode
Cosmog- Obtained after beating the Platinum episode
Necrozma- Battled after catching all of the UBs.

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Skunktank/Purugly
Chatot
Luxio
Magmar/Electabuzz
Magneton

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Pokeradar:
Zebstrika

Ultra Wormhole:
Xurkitree

Surfing:
Mantyke
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Mantine

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Surfing:
Mantyke
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Mantine

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Pokeradar:
Alomomola

Ultra Wormhole:
Nihilego

1F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Machoke
Medicham
Steelix
Rhydon
Gabite

2F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Medicham
Steelix
Kadabra
Gabite

B1F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Floatzel
Machoke
Medicham
Azumarill

Surfing:
Floatzel
Golbat
Azumarill

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Sinnohan Dratini

Post-Game Section Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Steelix
Floatzel
Azumarill
Gabite

Surfing:
Floatzel
Golbat
Dewgong

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Sinnohan Dratini

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Eelektrik
Sinnohan Dragonair

Pokeradar:
Shelgon

Surfing:
Tentacruel
Pelipper

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Toucannon
Chatot
Beautifly/Dustox
Sinnohan Fraxure/Sinnohan Vibrava

Surfing:
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery
Luvdisc

Pokeradar:
Farfetch'd

Ultra Wormhole:
Pheromosa (Pearl only)

Interact:
Shaymin- Caught as part of a post-game storyline event

Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Sneasel
Jynx

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Interact:
Regigigas- Interact to open other Regis' ruins, then catch the remaining Regis

Standard Encounter:
Stantler
Dusclops
Chimecho
Sinnohan Parasect

Surfing:
Jellicent

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Watchog

Standard Encounter:
Haunter
Dusclops
Bronzong
Chimecho
Banette

Pokeradar:
Zoroark

Interact:
Giratina- Caught during the Platinum Episode

Interact:
Darkrai- Caught during a post-game storyline event

Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Gumshoos (Morning and Day only)
Pidgeotto (Morning and Day only)
Raticate (Night only)
Mightyena (Night only)

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Makuhita

Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Golduck
Pidgeotto (Morning and Day)
Primeape

Surfing:
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Trade:
Sinnohan Lillipup <> Unovan Lillipup
Sinnohan Sunkern <> Johtoan Sunkern
Sinnohan Helioptile <> Kalosian Helioptile
Sinnohan Parasect <> Kantonian Parasect
Sinnohan Ekans <> Kantonian Ekans
Sinnohan Axew <> Unovan Axew
Sinnohan Trapinch <> Hoennian Trapinch
Sinnohan Cubchoo <> Unovan Cubchoo
Sinnohan Dratini <> Kantonian Dratini
Kantonian Raichu <> Alolan Raichu
Kantonian Geodude <> Alolan Geodude
Kantonian Ponyta <> Galarian Ponyta
Kantonian Mr. Mime <> Galarian Mr. Mime
Kantonian Rattata <> Alolan Rattata
Kantonian Grimer <> Alolan Grimer
Kantonian Farfetch'd <> Galarian Farfetch'd
Kantonian Weezing <> Galarian Weezing
Johtoan Corsola <> Galarian Corsola
Unovan Stunfisk <> Galarian Stunfisk

Pokeradar:
Swanna

Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Graveler
Rhydon
Skarmory

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Pyroar

Exterior Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Graveler
Rhydon
Camerupt

Ultra Wormhole:
Blacephalon (Pearl only)

Interior Standard Encounter:
Graveler
Rhydon
Slugma
Camerupt
Weezing
Muk
Magcargo

Interact:
Heatran- Battle after returning the Magma Stone

Pokeradar:
Pyroar

Standard Encounter:
Rhydon
Dugtrio
Cacturne
Hippowdon

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Sandaconda
Donphan

Rock Peak Ruins:
Regirock- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

Standard Encounter:
Volbeat/Illumise
Ledian (Morning only)
Ariados (Night only)
Venomoth (Night only)
Illumise/Volbeat
Pinsir

Surfing:
Masquerain

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Beedrill

Ultra Wormhole:
Kartana (Diamond only)

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp

Super Rod:
Magikarp

Standard Encounter:
Gloom
Weepinbell
Pelipper
Spewpa

Surfing:

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Clamperl

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Bruxish
Huntail/Gorebyss

Pokeradar:
Breloom, Skiploom

Barry- Sandgem Town
Chimchar/Piplup/Turtwig Lv. 5

Rt. 203- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Lillipup Lv. 8
Piplup/Turtwig/Chimchar Lv. 10

Oreburgh City- Barry
Starly Lv. 11
Chimchar/Piplup/Turtwig Lv. 13

Barry- Sandgem Town

Rt. 203- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Lillipup Lv. 8

Oreburgh City- Barry
Starly Lv. 11

Oreburgh City- Roark
Geodude Lv. 12
Onix Lv. 12
Cranidos Lv. 14

Eterna City- Gardenia
Cherrim Lv. 20
Sinnohan Sunflora Lv. 20
Roserade Lv. 22

Rt. 207- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Herdier Lv. 22
Luxio Lv. 22
Prinplup/Grotle/Monferno Lv. 24

Hearthome City- Fantina
Duskull Lv. 24
Haunter Lv. 24
Mismagius Lv. 26

Rt. 209- Barry
Staravia Lv. 25
Buizel/Roselia/Ponyta Lv. 24
Roselia/Ponyta/Buizel Lv. 24
Monferno/Prinplup/Grotle Lv. 27

Veilstone City- Maylene
Meditite Lv. 30
Machoke Lv. 30
Lucario Lv. 32

Pastoria City- Barry
Staravia Lv. 32
Buizel/Roselia/Ponyta Lv. 31
Roselia/Ponyta/Buizel Lv. 31
Monferno/Prinplup/Grotle Lv. 34

Pastoria City- Crasher Wake
Gyarados Lv. 34
Quagsire Lv. 34
Floatzel Lv. 36

Canalave City- Barry
Staraptor Lv. 36
Heracross Lv. 35
Floatzel/Roserade/Rapidash Lv. 35
Roserade/Rapidash/Floatzel Lv. 35
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra Lv. 38

Canalave City- Byron
Magneton Lv. 39
Steelix Lv. 39
Bastiodon Lv. 41

Snowpoint City- Candice
Sneasel Lv. 41
Sinnohan Beartic Lv. 42
Abomasnow Lv. 42
Froslass Lv. 44

Rt. 222- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Stoutland Lv. 42
Luxray Lv. 42
Yanmega Lv. 43
Clefable Lv. 43
Alakazam Lv. 43
Empoleon/Torterra/Infernape Lv. 45

Sunyshore City- Volkner
Jolteon Lv. 47
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 48
Luxray Lv. 48
Electivire Lv. 50

Pokemon League- Barry
Staraptor Lv. 48
Heracross Lv. 47
Floatzel/Roserade/Rapidash Lv. 48
Roserade/Rapidash/Floatzel Lv. 48
Snorlax Lv. 49
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra Lv. 51

Pokemon League- Aaron
Yanmega Lv. 50
Scizor Lv. 51
Heracross Lv. 51
Vespiquen Lv. 51
Sinnohan Flygon Lv. 53

Pokemon League- Bertha
Whiscash Lv. 52
Gliscor Lv. 53
Golem Lv. 53
Rhyperior Lv. 53
Hippowdon Lv. 55

Pokemon League- Flint
Houndoom Lv. 54
Flareon Lv. 55
Rapidash Lv. 55
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 55
Magmortar Lv. 57

Pokemon League- Lucian
Espeon Lv. 56
Thypno Lv. 57
Bronzong Lv. 57
Alakazam Lv. 57
Gallade Lv. 59

Pokemon League- Cynthia
Spiritomb Lv. 58
Roserade Lv. 59
Togekiss Lv. 59
Milotic Lv. 59
Lucario Lv. 60
Garchomp Lv. 62

Sandgem Town- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Stoutland Lv. 62
Luxray Lv. 62
Yanmega Lv. 63
Clefable Lv. 63
Alakazam Lv. 63
Empoleon/Torterra/Infernape Lv. 65

Survival Area- Barry
Staraptor Lv. 60
Heracross Lv. 61
Floatzel/Roserade/Rapidash Lv. 62
Roserade/Rapidash/Floatzel Lv. 62
Snorlax Lv. 63
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra Lv. 65

Battleground- Roark
Minior Lv. 61
Golem Lv. 62
Probopass Lv. 62
Coalossal Lv. 62
Tyranitar Lv. 63
Rampardos Lv. 65

Battleground- Gardenia
Cherrim Lv. 61
Jumpluff Lv. 62
Tangrowth Lv. 62
Leafeon Lv. 62
Sunflara Lv. 63
Roserade Lv. 65

Battleground- Fantina
Gengar Lv. 61
Polteageist Lv. 62
Dusknoir Lv. 62
Jellicent Lv. 62
Drifblim Lv. 63
Mismagius Lv. 65

Battleground- Maylene
Medicham Lv. 61
Breloom Lv. 62
Hariyama Lv. 62
Heracross Lv. 62
Machamp Lv. 63
Lucario Lv. 65

Battleground- Crasher Wake
Golduck Lv. 61
Tentacruel Lv. 62
Octillery Lv. 62
Gyarados Lv. 62
Quagsire Lv. 63
Floatzel Lv. 65

Battleground- Byron
Skarmory Lv. 61
Mawile Lv. 62
Magnezone Lv. 62
Steelix Lv. 62
Aggron Lv. 63
Bastiodon Lv. 65

Battleground- Candice
Weavile Lv. 61
Mamoswine Lv. 62
Sinnohan Beartic Lv. 62
Glaceon Lv. 62
Abomasnow Lv. 63
Froslass Lv. 65

Battleground- Volkner
Jolteon Lv. 61
Zebstrika Lv. 62
Eelektross Lv. 62
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 62
Luxray Lv. 63
Electivire Lv. 65

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Aaron
Ariados Lv. 62
Yanmega Lv. 63
Scizor Lv. 63
Heracross Lv. 63
Vespiquen Lv. 64
Sinnohan Flygon Lv. 66

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Bertha
Whiscash Lv. 64
Dugtrio Lv. 65
Gliscor Lv. 65
Sandaconda Lv. 65
Rhyperior Lv. 66
Hippowdon Lv. 68

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Flint
Houndoom Lv. 66
Flareon Lv. 67
Pyroar Lv. 67
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 67
Coalossal Lv. 68
Magmortar Lv. 70

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Lucian
Grumpig Lv. 68
Espeon Lv. 69
Thypno Lv. 69
Bronzong Lv. 69
Alakazam Lv. 70
Gallade Lv. 72

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Cynthia
Togekiss Lv. 71
Zoroark Lv. 72
Roserade Lv. 72
Milotic Lv. 72
Lucario Lv. 73
Garchomp Lv. 75

Also I came up with 2 rosters for a Dragon specialist and a Fairy specialist. Not quite sure what to do with these, maybe just stick them in the Battleground or something.

Fairy specialist
Clefable Lv. 61
Florges Lv. 62
Granbull Lv. 62
Sylveon Lv. 62
Gardevoir Lv. 63
Togekiss Lv. 65

Dragon specialist
Altaria Lv. 61
Tyrantrum Lv. 62
Sinnohan Flygon Lv. 62
Sinnohan Haxorus Lv. 62
Salamence Lv. 63
Dragonymph Lv. 65

Last edited:
So after posting my idea about how to fit everything in without needing extra encounter methods, I started thinking about how I could fit them in with the extra encounter methods, and here's what I came up with:

So the new Sinnoh Dex is split into 2 parts. One is for the main game and is 250 Pokemon in total. It includes Platinum's 210, all 4th gen legendaries, cross gen evos, Ditto, and new Sinnohan forms and regional evolutions. I have added the following Sinnohan forms to the Sinnoh Dex:

Sinnohan Lillipup (Normal) -> Sinnohan Herdier (Normal) -> Sinnohan Stoutland (Normal/Ice)

The Sinnohan Lillipup line has adapted even further to colder climates of the Sinnoh region with Stoutland now gaining the Ice type. Sinnohan Lillipup and Herdier now gain thicker fur like Unovan Stoutland, meanwhile Sinnohan Stoutland can trap and release cold energy with its fur.

Sinnohan Sunkern (Grass/Fire) -> Sinnohan Sunflora (Grass/Fire) -> Sunflara (Grass/Fire)

The grassy, sun soaked fields near Floaroma have caused the Sunkern line to gain the Fire type, allowing them to convert the solar energy they absorb into devastating Fire attacks. Further exposure to heat through the use of a Fire Stone (Sinnohan Sunkern now evolves through level up, not a Sun Stone) now causes Sinnohan Sunflora to evolve even further into a new Pokemon called Sunflara. Sunflara can now give off its own solar energy causing the plants around it to grow rapidly.

Sinnohan Helioptile (Electric/Fire) -> Sinnohan Heliolisk (Electric/Fire)

Sinnohan Helioptile has grown around the Valley Windworks area and has learned to reflect the sun's energy back as Fire types.

Paras -> Sinnohan Parasect (Bug/Ghost)

The spectral energy in various parts of the Sinnoh region has caused Parasect's mushroom to possess its body becoming a Ghost type.

Sinnohan Ekans (Poison/Psychic) -> Sinnohan Arbok (Poison/Psychic) -> Thypno (Poison/Psychic)

The Sinnohan Ekans line has developed Psychic powers which it uses to hypnotize its prey. Sinnohan Ekans uses its rattle, while Sinnohan Arbok uses its face markings to lure prey to it and then attack with its Poison. Sinnohan Arbok can also evolve even further to a new Pokemon called Thypno (in case you didn't pick up on the naming scheme, Thypno is an anagram of python). Thypno curls its long body into a hypno wheel to hypnotize its prety.

Sinnohan Trapinch (Bug) -> Sinnohan Vibrava (Bug/Dragon) -> Sinnohan Flygon (Bug/Dragon)

The Sinnohan Trapinch line has adapted to Sinnoh's marshlands and become a Bug type. The Sinnohan Trapinch line is exclusive to Pearl.

Sinnohan Axew (Dragon) -> Sinnohan Fraxure (Dragon) -> Sinnohan Haxorus (Dragon/Steel)

The Sinnohan Axew line has adapted to the rocky environment near Mt. Coronet to make their tusks even harder, with Sinnohan Haxorus now becoming Dragon/Steel. The Sinnohan Axew line is exclusive to Diamond.

Sinnohan Cubchoo (Ice/Water) -> Sinnohan Beartic (Ice/Water)

The Sinnohan Cubchoo line has adapated to live in more aquatic environments, notably the Lake Acuity area. As a result, it has gained the Water type.

Sinnohan Dratini (Dragon) -> Sinnohan Dragonair (Dragon) -> Dragonymph (Dragon/Fairy)

The Sinnohan Dratini line has migrated to the Mt. Coronet area and as a result, no longer evolve into Dragonite. Instead, the mystical energy of Mt. Coronet cause Sinnohan Dragonair to evolve into a new Pokemon called Dragonymph and which retains Dragonair's serpentine body tyhpe and gains the Fairy type.

The trader on Rt. 226 will now trade regional variants with you so you can get the original forms as well as Alola/Galar forms of Pokemon that already exist in the game.

Here are also the new version exclusives for the game:

Cranidos/Shieldon
Murkrow/Misdreavus
Stunky/Glameow
Sinnohan Axew/Sinnohan Trapinch
Magmar/Electabuzz
Dialga/Palkia
Omanyte/Kabuto
Anorith/Lileep
Tirtouga/Archen
Tyrunt/Amaura
Aron/Larvitar
Zangoose/Seviper
Pineco/Ferroseed
Buzzwole/Pheromosa
Kartana/Celesteela
Stakataka/Blacephalon

The other half is for the post game and includes all Pokemon found in the Battle Zone and other post game areas as well as Pokemon found through post game encounter methods such as Pokeradar (the post game encounter methods have been paired down because they're unneeded, I ended up just having Pokeradar and the additional Trophy Garden Pokemon). There are an additional 250 Pokemon post game with a grand total of 500 Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex. Additionally, like with SwSh some Pokemon will be able to be transferred but don't have a Dex entry. This is primarily for mythicals and 8th gen starters and legendaries. With this game, all Pokemon will be able to be transferred to at least one of the 8th gen games. So here is the Sinnoh Dex in these games:

Bolded are new additions.

1. Turtwig
2. Grotle
3. Torterra
4. Chimchar
5. Monferno
6. Infernape
7. Piplup
8. Prinplup
9. Empoleon
10. Starly
11. Staravia
12. Staraptor
13. Bidoof
14. Bibarel
15. Lillipup
16. Herdier
17. Stoutland

18. Kricketot
19. Kricketune
20. Shinx
21. Luxio
22. Luxray
23. Abra
24. Kadabra
25. Alakazam
26. Magikarp
27. Gyarados
28. Budew
29. Roselia
30. Roserade
31. Zubat
32. Golbat
33. Crobat
34. Geodude
35. Graveler
36. Golem
37. Onix
38. Steelix
39. Cranidos
40. Rampardos
41. Shieldon
42. Bastiodon
43. Machop
44. Machoke
45. Machamp
46. Ponyta
47. Rapidash
48. Psyduck
49. Golduck
50. Sunkern
51. Sunflora
52. Sunflara

53. Burmy
54. Wormadam
55. Mothim
56. Wurmple
57. Silcoon
58. Beautifly
59. Cascoon
60. Dustox
61. Combee
62. Vespiquen
63. Pachirisu
64. Buizel
65. Floatzel
66. Cherubi
67. Cherrim
68. Shellos
69. Gastrodon
70. Heracross
71. Aipom
72. Ambipom
73. Helioptile
74. Heliolisk

75. Drifloon
76. Drifblim
77. Buneary
78. Lopunny
79. Paras
80. Parasect

81. Gastly
82. Haunter
83. Gengar
84. Misdreavus
85. Mismagius
86. Murkrow
87. Honchkrow
88. Rotom
89. Glameow
90. Purugly
91. Stunky
92. Skunktank
93. Goldeen
94. Seaking
95. Barboach
96. Whiscash
97. Chingling
98. Chimecho
99. Meditite
100. Medicham
101. Bronzor
102. Bronzong
103. Gligar
104. Gliscor
105. Gible
106. Gabite
107. Garchomp
108. Spiritomb
109. Cleffa
110. Clefairy
111. Clefable
112. Nosepass
113. Probopass
114. Bonsly
115. Sudowoodo
116. Mime Jr.
117. Mr. Mime
118. Mr. Rime
119. Happiny
120. Chansey
121. Blissey
122. Chatot
123. Pichu
124. Pikachu
125. Raichu
126. Hoothoot
127. Noctowl
128. Ralts
129. Kirlia
130. Gardevoir
131. Gallade
132. Munchlax
133. Snorlax
134. Eevee
135. Vaporeon
136. Jolteon
137. Flareon
138. Espeon
139. Umbreon
140. Leafeon
141. Glaceon
142. Sylveon
143. Togepi
144. Togetic
145. Togekiss
146. Unown
147. Duskull
148. Dusclops
149. Dusknoir
150. Riolu
151. Lucario
152. Porygon
153. Porygon2
154. Porygon-Z
155. Scyther
156. Scizor
157. Lickitung
158. Lickilicky
159. Wooper
160. Quagsire
161. Wingull
162. Pelipper
163. Girafarig
164. Rhyhorn
165. Rhydon
166. Rhyperior
167. Hippopotas
168. Hippowdon
169. Houndour
170. Houndoom
171. Azurill
172. Marill
173. Azumarill
174. Skorupi
175. Drapion
176. Croagunk
177. Toxicroak
178. Ekans
179. Arbok
180. Thypno

181. Carnivine
182. Tangela
183. Tangrowth
184. Yanma
185. Yanmega
186. Tropius
187. Trapinch
188. Vibrava
189. Flygon
190. Axew
191. Fraxure
192. Haxorus

193. Swablu
194. Altaria
195. Ditto
196. Magnemite
197. Magneton
198. Magnezone
199. Elekid
200. Electabuzz
201. Electivire
202. Magby
203. Magmar
204. Magmortar
205. Tentacool
206. Tentacruel
207. Finneon
208. Lumineon
209. Remoraid
210. Octillery
211. Mantyke
212. Mantine
213. Feebas
214. Milotic
215. Snover
216. Abomasnow
217. Sneasel
218. Weavile
219. Swinub
220. Piloswine
221. Mamoswine
222. Snorunt
223. Glalie
224. Froslass
225. Cubchoo
226. Beartic

227. Absol
228. Dratini
229. Dragonair
230. Dragonymph
231. Dragonite

232. Uxie
233. Mesprit
234. Azelf
235. Dialga
236. Palkia
237. Regirock
238. Regice
239. Registeel
240. Regieleki
241. Regidrago
242. Regigigas
243. Heatran

244. Giratina
245. Cresselia
246. Darkrai
247. Phione

248. Manaphy
249. Shaymin
250. Arceus

251. Chikorita
252. Bayleef
253. Meganium
254. Cyndaquil
255. Quilava
256. Typhlosion
257. Totodile
258. Croconaw
259. Feraligatr
260. Sentret
261. Furret
262. Taillow
263. Swellow
264. Aron
265. Lairon
266. Aggron
267. Larvitar
268. Pupitar
269. Tyranitar
270. Carbink
271. Rolycoly
272. Carkoal
273. Coalossal
274. Treecko
275. Grovyle
276. Sceptile
277. Torchic
278. Combuskn
279. Blaziken
280. Mudkip
281. Marshtomp
282. Swampert
283. Kabuto
284. Kabutops
285. Omanyte
286. Omastar
287. Aerodactyl
288. Anorith
289. Armaldo
290. Lileep
291. Cradily
292. Tirtouga
293. Carracosta
294. Archen
295. Archeops
296. Amaura
297. Aurorus
298. Tyrunt
299. Tyrantrum
300. Doduo
301. Dodrio
302. Deerling
303. Sawsbuck
304. Teddiursa
305. Ursaring
306. Sewaddle
307. Swadloon
308. Leavanny
309. Flabebe
310. Floette
311. Florges
312. Oricorio
313. Mareep
314. Flaafy
315. Ampharos
316. Hoppip
317. Skiploom
318. Jumpluff
319. Weedle
320. Kakuna
321. Beedrill
322. Slakoth
323. Vigoroth
324. Slaking
325. Sinistea
326. Polteageist
327. Spinda
328. Komala
329. Phanpy
330. Donphan
331. Spoink
332. Grumpig
333. Skiddo
334. Gogoat
335. Audino
336. Pansage
337. Simisage
338. Pansear
339. Simisear
340. Panpour
341. Simipour
342. Smeargle
343. Plusle
344. Minun
345. Skitty
346. Delcatty
347. Castform
348. Furfrou
349. Snubbull
350. Granbull
351. Drowzee
352. Hypno
353. Zorua
354. Zoroark
355. Tauros
356. Miltank
357. Bagon
358. Shelgon
359. Salamence
360. Snivy
361. Servine
362. Serperior
363. Tepig
364. Pignite
365. Emboar
366. Oshawott
367. Dewott
368. Samurott
369. Zangoose
370. Seviper
371. Type:Null
372. Silvally
373. Minior
374. Crabrawler
375. Crabominable
376. Dwebble
377. Crustle
378. Stunfisk
379. Kecleon
380. Ferroseed
381. Ferrothorn
382. Pineco
383. Forretress
384. Gulpin
385. Swalot
386. Corsola
387. Cursola
388. Voltorb
389. Electrode
390. Blitzle
391. Zebstrika
392. Mawile
393. Sableye
394. Alomomola
395. Luvdisc
396. Seel
397. Dewgong
398. Tynamo
399. Eelektrik
400. Eelektross
401. Pikipek
402. Trumbeak
403. Toucannon
404. Farfetch'd
405. Sirftech'd
406. Smoochum
407. Jynx
408. Stantler
409. Patrat
410. Watchog
411. Frillish
412. Jellicent
413. Shuppet
414. Banette
415. Chespin
416. Quilladin
417. Chestnaught
418. Fennekin
419. Braixen
420. Delphox
421. Froakie
422. Frogadier
423. Greninja
424. Spearow
425. Fearow
426. Yungoos
427. Gumshoos
428. Rattata
429. Raticate
430. Pidgey
431. Pidgeotto
432. Pidgeot
433. Poochyena
434. Mightyena
435. Makuhita
436. Hariyama
437. Mankey
438. Primeape
439. Ducklett
440. Swanna
441. Skarmory
442. Numel
443. Camerupt
444. Litleo
445. Pyroar
446. Koffing
447. Weezing
448. Grimer
449. Muk
450. Slugma
451. Magcargo
452. Diglett
453. Dugtrio
454. Cacnea
455. Cacturne
456. Silicobra
457. Sandaconda
458. Volbeat
459. Illumise
460. Ledyba
461. Ledian
462. Spinarak
463. Ariados
464. Venonat
465. Venomoth
466. Pinsir
467. Surskit
468. Masquerain
469. Shroomish
470. Breloom
471. Oddish
472. Gloom
473. Vileplume
474. Bellosom
475. Bellsprout
476. Weepinbell
477. Victreebel
478. Scatterbug
479. Spewpa
480. Vivillon
481. Clamperl
482. Huntail
483. Gorebyss
484. Bruxish
485. Cosmog
486. Cosmoem
487. Solgaleo
488. Lunala
489. Necrozma
490. Nihilego
491. Buzzwole
492. Pheromosa
493. Xurkitree
494. Kartana
495. Celesteela
496. Guzzlord
497. Blacephalon
498. Stakataka
499. Poipole
500. Naganadel

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion
Magearna
Marshadow
Zeraora
Meltan/Melmetal
Grookey/Thwackey/Rillaboom
Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace
Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon
Zacian
Zamazenta
Eternatus
Kubfu/Urshifu
Calyrex
Zarude

Additionally, there are a few storyline changes relevant to the dex and distribution changes, including several events for all of the 4th gen mythicals in the game:

-The Super Rod is now obtained in Canalave City instead of post game.

-After becoming Champion, Cynthia calls you over to the Galactic HQ, triggering the Platinum Episode. Once there, you meet with Saturn who has been studying a dimensional anomaly that happened after the events at Spear Pillar. He notices that the same anomaly has been occurring at Spear Pillar and Turnback Cave, and asks for your help in investigating it. He leaves to check out Spear Pillar and you and Cynthia investigate Turnback Cave. You catch Giratina soon after you begin and at the completion of the Platinum Episode you can Arceus.

-After becoming Champion, you are allowed into Snowpoint Temple. At the bottom, you will see the statue of Regigigas, interacting with it will cause ruins to unlock all across Sinnoh allowing you to capture Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regieleki, and Regidrago. Once all of them are captured, return to the statue and put them in your party. Each Regi will activate a pillar associated with their element, and once all of them are lit, you may interact with Regigigas and catch it.

-After completing the Platinum Episode, several new story events open up. One has you catching UBs that appear in Sinnoh. If you go back to Spear Pillar you will witness a Cosmog creating an Ultra Wormhole and appearing in Sinnoh, joining your team. However, this also causes Ultra Wormholes to appear throughout the region and UBs to appear. Saturn and the Ultra Recon Squad appear shortly after with the Ultra Recon Squad having approached Saturn shortly before the Cosmog appeared, and they explain to you about Cosmog, Ultra Wormholes, and UBs and ask you to help find the Ultra Wormholes and shut them down. Saturn will give you the location of an Ultra Wormhole and you can go there to catch the UB, shutting down the Ultra Wormhole in that area. After completing, the Ultra Recon Squad will give you Poipole. Necrozma will also appear in Spear Pillar once completed.

-After completing the Platinum Episode, if you go back to Backlot's Mansion you will see the book about Manaphy. He will then explain the legend of Manaphy to you and tell you that Professor Rowan knows more about it. Professor Rowan will inform you that Manaphy Eggs are rarely found near Sinnoh's coastal areas. Just then, Lucas/Dawn will enter and tell yhou and Professor Rowan of rumors of a Manaphy Egg that washed up near Pastoria City and you leave. However, a Galactic grunt overhears this and decides to steal it for himself to sell for profit. Youand Lucas/Dawn then go to Pastoria City to witness the Egg, but then the Galactic Grunt steals it. You then track him down to the Galactic Eterna Buiding and defeat him, but then the Egg hatches and it is just a Phione Egg. Lucas/Dawn explains about Phione and then they bring the Phione back to Pastoria City. You and Lucas/Dawn then walk over to Rt. 213 to discuss the events that just transpired when suddenly Lucas/Dawn sees something shining across the water. You then Surf over to the shallows to find a real Manaphy egg.

-After completing the Platinum episode, Eldritch's son will begin having nightmares in Canalave City as in the original, and once again you must go to Fullmoon Island to find the Lunar Wing. However, when you try to cure his son, he recovers briefly and then starts having nightmares again, with the nightmares getting stronger and affecting everyone in Canalave City. You then goes into Canalave Library to research the cause when you find out a similar incident occured at the Harbor Inn years ago. You go to the Harbor Inn to ask about the nightmares, but the innkeeper insists you rest. You refuse and end up battling him. After defeating him he mysteriously disappears and beckons you to come to Newmoon Island. You go there and find that Darkrai is responsible for the nightmares, but he instantly puts you to sleep using Dark Void. However, Cresselia comes to aid you following the glow of the Lunar Wing, and wakes you up and weakens Darkrai's nightmares. You then get to battle and capture it. After defeating it, Sailor Eldritch appears and reports that the nightmares have stopped. He then informs the player that he contacted Professor Rowan about the incident and Professor Rowan speculates that Darkrai may have sustained injuries as a result of the incidents at Spear Pillar, triggering the nightmares. He then tells you to take good care of Darkrai and thank Cresselia the next time you see it before taking you back to Canalave. After the events at Newmoon Island, Cresselia will roam Sinnoh.

-After escorting Marley to Rt. 224, she sees the White Rock, but cannot determine its purpose. However, Professor Rowan appears and agrees to help research it and Marley leaves with him. After completing the Platinum Episode, he finds that the White Rock has been referenced in Floaroma Town's history and sends you and Marley there to investigate. You then speak with an old man in Floaroma Meadow who tells you of the legend of Floaroma Town and mentions that a similar White Rock also once existed in Floaroma Town and someone expressed gratitude before the rock and the field became filled with flowers. You and Marley then go back to Rt. 224 to do the same, which causes Seabreak Path to appear and allow you to proceed to Flower Paradise to catch Shaymin.

So here is the distribution for this version of the game, as well as some changes to some of the rival, gym leader, and Elite 4 battles as a result of the new Sinnoh Dex:

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Sinnohan Lillipup

Pokeradar:
Sentret

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Gift:
Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup- Receive from Professor Rowan's briefcase

Pokeradar:
Sentret
Taillow

Gift:
Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie- Pick one from Prof. Rowan after beating the Platinum episode

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Sinnohan Lillipup
Shinx

Pokeradar:
Sentret

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Zubat (Night only)
Abra

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Pokeradar:
Sentret

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Psyduck

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golbat
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Aron/Larvitar

Cranidos/Shieldon- Revive from Skull/Armor Fossil
Omanyte/Kabuto- Revive from Helix/Dome Fossil (appears post game only)
Aerodactyl- Revive from Old Amber (appears post game only)
Anorith/Lileep- Revive from Claw/Root Fossil (appears post game only)
Tirtouga/Archen- Revive from Cover/Plume Fossil (appears post game only)
Tyrunt/Amaura- Revive from Jaw/Sail Fossil (appears post game only

Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip- Pick one from Steven after defeating Champion

Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix

Pokeradar:
Carbink
Rolycoly

Ultra Wormhole:
Celesteela (Pearl only)

Standard Encounter:
Geodude
Machop
Ponyta
Kricktot (Morning and Night only)
Zubat (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Doduo

Ultra Wormhole:
Stakataka (Diamond only)

Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Zubat (Night only)

South Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

South Pokeradar
Deerling (Spring)

Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Zubat (Night only)

North Pokeradar:
Sewaddle

Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Psyduck

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golbat
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Teddiursa

Budew
Wurmple

Combee
Budew
Wurmple
Cherubi (Day only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Pokeradar:
Flabebe
Oricorio

Ultra Wormhole:
Buzzwole (Diamond only)

Standard Encounter:
Bidoof
Buizel
Pachirisu
Shellos

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Interact:
Drifloon (Fridays only)

Pokeradar:
Mareep

Buizel
Pachirisu
Shellos
Cherubi (Day only)

South Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

South Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

South Pokeradar:
Hoppip

Bidoof
Buizel
Pachirisu
Psyduck
Stunky/Glameow (Morning and Day only)
Hoothoot (Night only)

North Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

North Pokeradar:
Weedle

Standard Encounter:
Wurmple
Hoothoot (Night only)
Silcoon/Cascoon
Buneary (Morning and Day only)
Paras (Night only)
Cascoon/Silcoon
Murkrow/Misdreavus (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Slakoth

Standard Encounter:
Gastly
Paras
Haunter

Interact:
Rotom- Interact with TV at night

Pokeradar:
Sinistea

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Gift:
Togepi- Receive Egg from Cynthia after defeating Team Galactic

West Standard Encounter:
Geodude
Machop
Meditite
Ponyta
Chingling
Zubat (Night only)

West Pokeradar:
Spinda

East Standard Encounter:
Meditite
Chingling
Graveler
Machoke
Sinnohan Herdier
Noctowl (Night only)
Sinnohan Axew (Diamond only)

East Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

East Pokeradar:
Deerling (Autumn), Komala

Standard Encounter:
Geodude
Machop
Ponyta
Kricketune
Gligar

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Pokeradar:
Phanpy

1F Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix
Bronzor

B1F Standard Encounter:
Zubat
Geodude
Onix
Bronzor
Gible

Pokeradar:
Aron/Larvitar

Geodude
Zubat
Meditite
Chingling
Bronzor
Cleffa
Nosepass

South Surfing:
Zubat

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

South Pokeradar:
Spoink

Graveler
Golbat
Meditite
Chingling
Bronzor
Clefairy
Nosepass

North Surfing:
Zubat
Golbat

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash
Feebas

North Pokeradar:
Grumpig

Iceberg Ruins:
Regice- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

2F Standard Encounter:
Medicham
Bronzong
Clefairy
Chimecho
Nosepass

2F Pokeradar:
Grumpig

Summit Outside:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Sneasel
Absol
Abomasnow
Sinnohan Stoutland

Summit Outside Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Summit Inside:
Sneasel
Medicham
Bronzong
Clefairy
Chimecho
Nosepass

Summit Surfing:
Golbat

Summit Old Rod:
Magikarp

Summit Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Summit Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash
Sinnohan Dratini

Summit Inside Pokeradar:
Grumpig

Standard Encounter:
Bibarel
Machop
Roselia
Psyduck
Zubat (Night only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Skiddo

Gift:
Eevee- Gift from Bebe
Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile- Pick one from Hiker after becoming Champion

Standard Encounter:
Bibarel
Staravia
Mime Jr.
Bonsly
Ralts
Chansey

Interact:
Spiritomb- Bring Odd Keystone to Hallowed Tower

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Snubbull
Drowzee

Ultra Wormhole:
Guzzlord

Standard Encounter:
Gastly
Zubat
Duskull
Haunter

Pokeradar:
Zorua

Standard Encounter:
Unown

Ponyta
Kricketune
Roselia (Morning and Day only)
Hoothoot (Night only)
Scyther
Chansey

South Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

South Pokeradar:
Tauros
Miltank

Meditite
Psyduck
Machoke
Graveler
Noctowl (Night only)
Scyther

North Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

North Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Gogoat
Bagon

Dragon Valley Ruins:
Regidrago- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple.

Standard Encounter:
Staravia
Marill
Lickitung
Kadabra
Scyther

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Pokeradar:
Zangoose/Seviper

Porygon- Obtained from couple
Type:Null- Obtained from Saturn after completing the Genesis Episode
Poipole- Obtained from Ultra Recon Squad after catching all of the UBs

Standard Encounter:
Graveler
Ponyta
Rhyhorn
Houndour (Night only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Minior

Standard Encounter:
Graveler
Hippopotas

Standard Encounter:
Ponyta
Kricketune
Girafarig
Houndour (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Swellow

Standard Encounter:
Bibarel
Staravia
Marill
Golduck

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Interact:
Azelf- Catch after the events at Spear Pillar

Pokeradar:
Swellow

Rt. 213

Standard Encounter:
Wingull
Buizel
Shellos
Marill
Chatot
Floatzel

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Pokeradar:
Dwebble
Crabrawler

Interact:
Manaphy- Hatch from an Egg found on the shallows during a post-game storyline event

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Standard Encounter:
Wooper
Azurill
Marill
Quagsire
Hoothoot (Night only)
Noctowl (Night only)
Tangela
Yanma
Psyduck

Surfing:
Wooper
Marill
Psyduck
Quagsire

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Daily Binoculars:
Skorupi
Drapion
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Golduck
Carnivine
Tropius

Pokeradar:
Stunfisk
Kecleon

Shellos
Wooper
Marill
Kricketune
Sinnohan Ekans
Sinnohan Trapinch (Pearl only)

South SurfIng:
Shellos
Marill
Quagsire
Gastrodon

South Old Rod:
Magikarp

South Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

South Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

South Pokeradar:
Pineco/Ferroseed
Gulpin

Roselia
Staravia
Kricketune
Marill
Ralts

North Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

North Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

North Old Rod:
Magikarp

North Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

North Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

North Pokeradar:
Audino

Standard Encounter:
Staravia
Pichu
Kricketune
Roselia
Pikachu

Daily Visits (Post Game):
Smeargle
Skitty
Plusle
Minun
Castform
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Furfrou
Eevee
Riolu
Togepi

Pokeradar:
Audino

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Gift:
Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott- Pick one from Cynthia after becoming Champion

Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Corsola

Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Corsola

Standard Encounter:
Roselia
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Pelipper
Sudowoodo
Noctowl (Night only)

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Deerling (Summer)

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Pachirisu
Sinnohan Helioptile (Moring and Day only)
Magnemite
Sinnohan Sunflora (Day only)
Magmar/Electabuzz

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Voltorb

Lightning Strike Ruins
Regieleki- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Purugly/Skunktank
Mr. Mime
Chatot
Ditto

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Pokeradar:
Blitzle

Surfing:
Wingull
Tentacool
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Outside Surfing:
Tentacool
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Outside Old Rod:
Magikarp

Outside Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Outside Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

1F/B1F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Onix

B2F/B3F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Steelix

Gift Pokemon:
Riolu- Obtain from Riley after escorting him through Iron Island

Pokeradar:
Sableye/Mawile
Carkoal

Iron Head Ruins:
Registeel- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Graveler
Medicham
Sneasel

Pokeradar:
Deerling (Winter)

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Medicham
Sneasel
Swinub

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Medicham
Sneasel
Swinub
Snorunt (Night only)

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Standard Encounter:
Snover
Sinnohan Herdier
Medicham
Sneasel
Sinnohan Cubchoo
Snorunt (Night only)

Surfing:
Psyduck
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Interact:
Uxie- Catch after the events at Spear Pillar

Interact
Dialga/Palkia- Battled during the main storyline
Arceus- Battled during the Platinum episode
Cosmog- Obtained after beating the Platinum episode
Necrozma- Battled after catching all of the UBs.

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Skunktank/Purugly
Chatot
Luxio
Magmar/Electabuzz
Magneton

Honey Tree:
Combee
Cherubi
Aipom
Burmy
Heracross
Munchlax

Surfing:
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Pokeradar:
Zebstrika

Ultra Wormhole:
Xurkitree

Surfing:
Mantyke
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Mantine

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Surfing:
Mantyke
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Mantine

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Pokeradar:
Alomomola

Ultra Wormhole:
Nihilego

1F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Machoke
Medicham
Steelix
Rhydon
Gabite

2F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Medicham
Steelix
Kadabra
Gabite

B1F Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Floatzel
Machoke
Medicham
Azumarill

Surfing:
Floatzel
Golbat
Azumarill

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Sinnohan Dratini

Post-Game Section Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Graveler
Steelix
Floatzel
Azumarill
Gabite

Surfing:
Floatzel
Golbat
Dewgong

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Sinnohan Dratini

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Eelektrik
Sinnohan Dragonair

Pokeradar:
Shelgon

Surfing:
Tentacruel
Pelipper

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery

Standard Encounter:
Floatzel
Toucannon
Chatot
Beautifly/Dustox
Sinnohan Fraxure/Sinnohan Vibrava

Surfing:
Tentacruel
Pelipper
Gastrodon

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Remoraid

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Octillery
Luvdisc

Pokeradar:
Farfetch'd

Ultra Wormhole:
Pheromosa (Pearl only)

Interact:
Shaymin- Caught as part of a post-game storyline event

Standard Encounter:
Golbat
Sneasel
Jynx

Pokeradar:
Crabominable

Interact:
Regigigas- Interact to open other Regis' ruins, then catch the remaining Regis

Standard Encounter:
Stantler
Dusclops
Chimecho
Sinnohan Parasect

Surfing:
Jellicent

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Watchog

Standard Encounter:
Haunter
Dusclops
Bronzong
Chimecho
Banette

Pokeradar:
Zoroark

Interact:
Giratina- Caught during the Platinum Episode

Interact:
Darkrai- Caught during a post-game storyline event

Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Gumshoos (Morning and Day only)
Pidgeotto (Morning and Day only)
Raticate (Night only)
Mightyena (Night only)

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Makuhita

Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Golduck
Pidgeotto (Morning and Day)
Primeape

Surfing:
Pelipper
Tentacruel

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Finneon

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Lumineon

Trade:
Sinnohan Lillipup <> Unovan Lillipup
Sinnohan Sunkern <> Johtoan Sunkern
Sinnohan Helioptile <> Kalosian Helioptile
Sinnohan Parasect <> Kantonian Parasect
Sinnohan Ekans <> Kantonian Ekans
Sinnohan Axew <> Unovan Axew
Sinnohan Trapinch <> Hoennian Trapinch
Sinnohan Cubchoo <> Unovan Cubchoo
Sinnohan Dratini <> Kantonian Dratini
Kantonian Raichu <> Alolan Raichu
Kantonian Geodude <> Alolan Geodude
Kantonian Ponyta <> Galarian Ponyta
Kantonian Mr. Mime <> Galarian Mr. Mime
Kantonian Rattata <> Alolan Rattata
Kantonian Grimer <> Alolan Grimer
Kantonian Farfetch'd <> Galarian Farfetch'd
Kantonian Weezing <> Galarian Weezing
Johtoan Corsola <> Galarian Corsola
Unovan Stunfisk <> Galarian Stunfisk

Pokeradar:
Swanna

Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Graveler
Rhydon
Skarmory

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Pyroar

Exterior Standard Encounter:
Fearow
Graveler
Rhydon
Camerupt

Ultra Wormhole:
Blacephalon (Pearl only)

Interior Standard Encounter:
Graveler
Rhydon
Slugma
Camerupt
Weezing
Muk
Magcargo

Interact:
Heatran- Battle after returning the Magma Stone

Pokeradar:
Pyroar

Standard Encounter:
Rhydon
Dugtrio
Cacturne
Hippowdon

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Barboach

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Whiscash

Pokeradar:
Sandaconda
Donphan

Rock Peak Ruins:
Regirock- Enter after interacting with Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple

Standard Encounter:
Volbeat/Illumise
Ledian (Morning only)
Ariados (Night only)
Venomoth (Night only)
Illumise/Volbeat
Pinsir

Surfing:
Masquerain

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Goldeen

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Seaking

Pokeradar:
Beedrill

Ultra Wormhole:
Kartana (Diamond only)

Surfing:
Golduck

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp

Super Rod:
Magikarp

Standard Encounter:
Gloom
Weepinbell
Pelipper
Spewpa

Surfing:

Old Rod:
Magikarp

Good Rod:
Magikarp
Clamperl

Super Rod:
Gyarados
Bruxish
Huntail/Gorebyss

Pokeradar:
Breloom, Skiploom

Barry- Sandgem Town

Rt. 203- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Lillipup Lv. 8

Oreburgh City- Barry
Starly Lv. 11

Barry- Sandgem Town

Rt. 203- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Lillipup Lv. 8

Oreburgh City- Barry
Starly Lv. 11

Oreburgh City- Roark
Geodude Lv. 12
Onix Lv. 12
Cranidos Lv. 14

Eterna City- Gardenia
Cherrim Lv. 20
Sinnohan Sunflora Lv. 20
Roserade Lv. 22

Rt. 207- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Herdier Lv. 22
Luxio Lv. 22
Prinplup/Grotle/Monferno Lv. 24

Hearthome City- Fantina
Duskull Lv. 24
Haunter Lv. 24
Mismagius Lv. 26

Rt. 209- Barry
Staravia Lv. 25
Buizel/Roselia/Ponyta Lv. 24
Roselia/Ponyta/Buizel Lv. 24
Monferno/Prinplup/Grotle Lv. 27

Veilstone City- Maylene
Meditite Lv. 30
Machoke Lv. 30
Lucario Lv. 32

Pastoria City- Barry
Staravia Lv. 32
Buizel/Roselia/Ponyta Lv. 31
Roselia/Ponyta/Buizel Lv. 31
Monferno/Prinplup/Grotle Lv. 34

Pastoria City- Crasher Wake
Gyarados Lv. 34
Quagsire Lv. 34
Floatzel Lv. 36

Canalave City- Barry
Staraptor Lv. 36
Heracross Lv. 35
Floatzel/Roserade/Rapidash Lv. 35
Roserade/Rapidash/Floatzel Lv. 35
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra Lv. 38

Canalave City- Byron
Magneton Lv. 39
Steelix Lv. 39
Bastiodon Lv. 41

Snowpoint City- Candice
Sneasel Lv. 41
Sinnohan Beartic Lv. 42
Abomasnow Lv. 42
Froslass Lv. 44

Rt. 222- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Stoutland Lv. 42
Luxray Lv. 42
Yanmega Lv. 43
Clefable Lv. 43
Alakazam Lv. 43
Empoleon/Torterra/Infernape Lv. 45

Sunyshore City- Volkner
Jolteon Lv. 47
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 48
Luxray Lv. 48
Electivire Lv. 50

Pokemon League- Barry
Staraptor Lv. 48
Heracross Lv. 47
Floatzel/Roserade/Rapidash Lv. 48
Roserade/Rapidash/Floatzel Lv. 48
Snorlax Lv. 49
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra Lv. 51

Pokemon League- Aaron
Yanmega Lv. 50
Scizor Lv. 51
Heracross Lv. 51
Vespiquen Lv. 51
Sinnohan Flygon Lv. 53

Pokemon League- Bertha
Whiscash Lv. 52
Gliscor Lv. 53
Golem Lv. 53
Rhyperior Lv. 53
Hippowdon Lv. 55

Pokemon League- Flint
Houndoom Lv. 54
Flareon Lv. 55
Rapidash Lv. 55
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 55
Magmortar Lv. 57

Pokemon League- Lucian
Espeon Lv. 56
Thypno Lv. 57
Bronzong Lv. 57
Alakazam Lv. 57
Gallade Lv. 59

Pokemon League- Cynthia
Spiritomb Lv. 58
Roserade Lv. 59
Togekiss Lv. 59
Milotic Lv. 59
Lucario Lv. 60
Garchomp Lv. 62

Sandgem Town- Lucas/Dawn
Sinnohan Stoutland Lv. 62
Luxray Lv. 62
Yanmega Lv. 63
Clefable Lv. 63
Alakazam Lv. 63
Empoleon/Torterra/Infernape Lv. 65

Survival Area- Barry
Staraptor Lv. 60
Heracross Lv. 61
Floatzel/Roserade/Rapidash Lv. 62
Roserade/Rapidash/Floatzel Lv. 62
Snorlax Lv. 63
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra Lv. 65

Battleground- Roark
Minior Lv. 61
Golem Lv. 62
Probopass Lv. 62
Coalossal Lv. 62
Tyranitar Lv. 63
Rampardos Lv. 65

Battleground- Gardenia
Cherrim Lv. 61
Jumpluff Lv. 62
Tangrowth Lv. 62
Leafeon Lv. 62
Sunflara Lv. 63
Roserade Lv. 65

Battleground- Fantina
Gengar Lv. 61
Polteageist Lv. 62
Dusknoir Lv. 62
Jellicent Lv. 62
Drifblim Lv. 63
Mismagius Lv. 65

Battleground- Maylene
Medicham Lv. 61
Breloom Lv. 62
Hariyama Lv. 62
Heracross Lv. 62
Machamp Lv. 63
Lucario Lv. 65

Battleground- Crasher Wake
Golduck Lv. 61
Tentacruel Lv. 62
Octillery Lv. 62
Gyarados Lv. 62
Quagsire Lv. 63
Floatzel Lv. 65

Battleground- Byron
Skarmory Lv. 61
Mawile Lv. 62
Magnezone Lv. 62
Steelix Lv. 62
Aggron Lv. 63
Bastiodon Lv. 65

Battleground- Candice
Weavile Lv. 61
Mamoswine Lv. 62
Sinnohan Beartic Lv. 62
Glaceon Lv. 62
Abomasnow Lv. 63
Froslass Lv. 65

Battleground- Volkner
Jolteon Lv. 61
Zebstrika Lv. 62
Eelektrik Lv. 62
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 62
Luxray Lv. 63
Electivire Lv. 65

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Aaron
Ariados Lv. 62
Yanmega Lv. 63
Scizor Lv. 63
Heracross Lv. 63
Vespiquen Lv. 64
Sinnohan Flygon Lv. 66

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Bertha
Whiscash Lv. 64
Dugtrio Lv. 65
Gliscor Lv. 65
Sandaconda Lv. 65
Rhyperior Lv. 66
Hippowdon Lv. 68

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Flint
Houndoom Lv. 66
Flareon Lv. 67
Pyroar Lv. 67
Sinnohan Heliolisk Lv. 67
Coalossal Lv. 68
Magmortar Lv. 70

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Lucian
Grumpig Lv. 68
Espeon Lv. 69
Thypno Lv. 69
Bronzong Lv. 69
Alakazam Lv. 70
Gallade Lv. 72

Pokemon League (Rematch)- Cynthia
Togekiss Lv. 71
Zoroark Lv. 72
Roserade Lv. 72
Milotic Lv. 72
Lucario Lv. 73
Garchomp Lv. 75

Also I came up with 2 rosters for a Dragon specialist and a Fairy specialist. Not quite sure what to do with these, maybe just stick them in the Battleground or something.

Fairy specialist
Clefable Lv. 61
Florges Lv. 62
Granbull Lv. 62
Sylveon Lv. 62
Gardevoir Lv. 63
Togekiss Lv. 65

Dragon specialist
Altaria Lv. 61
Tyrantrum Lv. 62
Sinnohan Flygon Lv. 62
Sinnohan Haxorus Lv. 62
Salamence Lv. 63
Dragonymph Lv. 65

Regrettably, this is a bit ambitious given GameFreak's history with remakes

Regrettably, this is a bit ambitious given GameFreak's history with remakes

Eh, I don't really think so. This is actually way more conservative than I'd normally like. The original DPPt had just under 450ish Pokemon altogether, I only bumped it up to 500. 500 is probably the sweet spot as far as the total number in this game since it'd be more than the original but less than SwSh + DLC. Again I paired down the encounter methods, Swarms are gone, post game Safari Pokemon are gone, Super Rod exclusives are gone. I didn't add any new areas to the game aside from two extra ruins for Regieleki and Regidrago. The Sinnoh Dex is up to 250, but more than half of them are just new evolutions and 4th gen legendaries that weren't originally in the Sinnoh Dex (Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, etc.). About the only things remotely ambitious about this concept would be the Sinnohan forms and the amount of story arcs, and I don't think those things are quite so infeasible, so I think this could be very realistic and doable.

I think Darkrai has a decent possibility. It’s popular, and has a non-event counterpart in Cresselia. It also has the New Moon Island area which could be a post game episode.

Darkrai would be good - I never really understood why it was an event Pokemon when Cresselia wasn't. They could even make Darkrai roam around the region like Cresselia does. Unused data exists in Diamond and Pearl for a roaming Darkrai, suggesting that Game Freak were considering it at one point.

I would honestly like if Arceus isn't event-only for the Gen 4 remakes just so they can make a story involving it and Giratina for the post-game to further cement its relation with the Creation trio.

A postgame Giratina story seems likely, and Arceus is the Mythical Pokemon with the closest connection to Giratina, so it would certainly make sense for them to do this. Regardless of whether or not they decide to make Arceus event-exclusive, they absolutely must bring back the Hall of Origin - with a suitably heavenly graphical update - and make it possible to access legitimately this time.

Shaymin, on the other hand, shared a movie with Giratina and they both received new forms in Platinum, so could Game Freak tie together their stories in the game somehow? It would make for a neat "Platinum Episode" of sorts. Rayquaza's battle with Deoxys in the Delta Episode seemed to be a reference to the seventh movie, so maybe they could reference the eleventh movie in a Sinnoh remake.

Manaphy would also make sense because it appeared in the Sinnoh Dex, and was required to complete the Sinnoh Dex in Platinum (although you only had to see it), but I'm not really sure what it could contribute story-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom