• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind Sinnohan forms, at all.

I just think people are confusing the words 'possible' and 'plausible'.

We'll see. There's no evidence for it, neither against it. Only a pattern of remakes never introducing new (sub)species, which could or could not be broken.

But don't act like they're suddenly more likely to appear than ever, there's simply no way of knowing.

Sinnohan Gmax forms are the most plausible, I fear.

I wouldn't mind Sinnohan forms, at all.

I just think people are confusing the words 'possible' and 'plausible'.

We'll see. There's no evidence for it, neither against it. Only a pattern of remakes never introducing new (sub)species, which could or could not be broken.

But don't act like they're suddenly more likely to appear than ever, there's simply no way of knowing.

Sinnohan Gmax forms are the most plausible, I fear.
This.

I think Sinnohan forms would be a really cool idea, and a way to help market the remakes. Me thinking it’s a cool idea has no bearing on its likelihood.

From the same leaker who leaks the nintedo direct.
1614330442359.jpg

It's the real deal and we'll see it confirmed on a couple of hours. I am so excited by this. Hopefully the weird 3d chibi means Let's Go, lol.

PracticalBush has a 100% hit rate with pre-recorded video content.

This is what we’re getting.

What does feudal even mean in this sentence. It just seems like a bad mash-up of different fake rumours.

What does feudal even mean in this sentence. It just seems like a bad mash-up of different fake rumours.
Since Sinnoh is part of the "Japan region", feudal probaly means samurai period. So if it is true, it will have aesthetic of old Japan like a samurai movie.

It is weird and unbelievable but so very interesting. We'll see how it is since that guy is very crediblr so far.

Hmmmm, seeing his other comments in the thread and his trackrecord, it does indeed sound possible.

I was confusing the feudal bit with the remakes, seems there are two separate games.

Remakes in the original chibi-style? Yes.

A traditional remake is all I wanted. It keeps the routes intact.

Let's just hope everything from Platinum is included. Dear Lord, please. Frontier, Distortion World, enough fire-types, make it happen.

It's real everyone. Videos are already being leaked. Wait until you see the other game

Omg

Gamefreak are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom