• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this speculation for DP remakes for several years to get.... faithful remakes! I mean I'm excited at a chance to play DP on the Switch but that was a huge come down when you compare the "faithful remakes" of DP to past remakes of ORAS, HgSs, etc.

The DP remakes better not cost $60 a pop either. But the new legends game sounds enticing and the visuals for that are at least pleasant.

I just don't get it, if they were working on such a great game like Pokemon Legends Arceus, why even bother making these cheap-looking Diamond and Pearl remakes? Admittedly I'll still buy them so eh, whatever. Legends is the real game we wanted.

I am fine with new art style because it's similiar to OG art style just in 3D.
BTW: Is it me or DP seems more remaster-y than remake-y
Am I the only who feels there won't be change of story/ Gigamantax/Dyanamax Pokemon in it?

Not really...

Yes, full 3D, open world, that game looked phenomenal. That was our pipe dream for a Sinnoh remake. I know it's not a remake and it's a new adventure, but nobody wanted lazy outsourced chibi models. I mean the games weren't even developed by Game Freak lmfao, that's a gut punch to loyal fans everywhere.

HOLY SHIT! They actually made an open world game alongside DP remakes!! TPC you got me, was not expecting that at all. I’m getting STRONG BoTW vibes from Legends! Wow. I need a minute to process all that.

Yes, full 3D, open world, that game looked phenomenal. That was our pipe dream for a Sinnoh remake. I know it's not a remake and it's a new adventure, but nobody wanted lazy outsourced chibi models. I mean the games weren't even developed by Game Freak lmfao, that's a gut punch to loyal fans everywhere.
I'm sorry but no. The one deal breaker for me happened. Please don't speak for everyone.

it looks so bad. hahahahahah. The other game is amazing, but this. This is straight up disrespecting the sinnoh region. I can't believe they are going to release this. I am without speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom