• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Will there be remakes in Gen VIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In thread 5/29/18
  • System
    Reaction score
    Please remember to keep all rumors, leaks, and speculations to their appropriate thread. This is a spoiler free thread and is for the discussion of a possible future Gen IV Remake. Thank you.

(Is Bulbagarden Forums being slow for anyone else?)
    (Yes)

Anyways. In the discussion of the remake: it would be nice if they did an in game event with darkrai and cresselia. I want to be able to go to the island without it being a download event.

Staying on-topic
  • I'm baby?
    Reaction score
    Preferred Pronouns
    She/Her
    I just wanted to give a gentle reminder to stay on topic in the thread. If you need to discuss things unrelated to a Gen IV remake please take it to VMs/PMs. Thank you. :)

Last Reminder
  • Now with Mega Evolution
    Reaction score
    Preferred Pronouns
    He/Him/His
    This is not directed at any one user but:
    Let’s please get back to gen 4 remake discussion. This thread has had to have multiple reminders to stay on-topic. You can always quote a post from this thread and respond to it in one that is relevant. I understand that discussions will sometimes organically move to other topics, but please either tie your posts back to the topic at hand or reply elsewhere.

Thank you.
    -VG Staff

Status
    Not open for further replies.