• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

Lets see a rock/ground pysuedo, but give it the same base stat total as slaking to counter the three double weaknesses to and the 2 other weaknesses, the fact that it's got a weakness to all 3 offesnive types, plus grass and water, should be able to counter the fact that it has mega stats

All pseudo legendaries thus far have had a base stat total of exacly 600 (on par with Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, etc) with their Attack stat being their highest stat. I really don't see that changing anytime soon...

Although it would be a nice yet semi-subtle change of pace if this pseudo's highest stat was it's Special Attack.

I wonder how many we could get this time. So far, we've had:

- Gen I: Dragonite
- Gen II: Tyranitar
- Gen III: Metagross and Salamence
- Gen IV: Garchomp

Three of 'em so far have been Dragon-types or part Dragon-type... as much as I think they're cool, I'd like to see a pseudo-Legendary that's not a Dragon-type for once. But if they do decide to go in the direction with the Dragons again, I'd like to see something like a Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Grass, or Dragon/Dark.

All pseudo legendaries thus far have had a base stat total of exacly 600 (on par with Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, etc) with their Attack stat being their highest stat. I really don't see that changing anytime soon...

Although it would be a nice yet semi-subtle change of pace if this pseudo's highest stat was it's Special Attack.

i realize the stats all line up to 600, but, i think that the cattagory for a pseudo should just be "Base stat average over 600", "Has a second type" and "is not a legendary"

I wonder how many we could get this time. So far, we've had:

- Gen I: Dragonite
- Gen II: Tyranitar
- Gen III: Metagross and Salamence
- Gen IV: Garchomp

Three of 'em so far have been Dragon-types or part Dragon-type... as much as I think they're cool, I'd like to see a pseudo-Legendary that's not a Dragon-type for once. But if they do decide to go in the direction with the Dragons again, I'd like to see something like a Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Grass, or Dragon/Dark.

What are Metagross and Tyranitar? Next door neighbors?

Grass/Fighting--althought there`s breloom this can be done
Electric/Rock
Bug/Ice - although two double weaks,one can be negated to single weak with ability like heatproof,preferably the rock weakness
Atleast GF should be unpredictable and give us a non dragon PL

Electric/Rock
elecrtic rock are magnets.
Magnets so far have shown up as steel type.

However i'd like a ghost type pseudo

or
Bug/Ice - although two double weaks,one can be negated to single weak with ability like heatproof,preferably the rock weakness
this.
This rocks.

A Grass pseudo-legendary would be sexy... dunno about pairing it with Dragon though, quad weakness to Ice kinda sucks :/

A Grass pseudo-legendary would be sexy... dunno about pairing it with Dragon though, quad weakness to Ice kinda sucks :/

Hasn't stopped flygon, garchomp,altaria,dragonite,salamnce and every other dragon type out there, exept for kingdra, that no-weakness bitch

elecrtic rock are magnets.
Magnets so far have shown up as steel type.

However i'd like a ghost type pseudo

considering the magnetic rocks in the cave image, how is this in any way a bad idea?

Not a bad idea,i just think that elcrtic/rock is steel type.
I mean the definition.
Plus,it's hard to make a rock look elctric...

I still like his other idea,that was great

Hasn't stopped flygon, garchomp,altaria,dragonite,salamnce and every other dragon type out there, exept for kingdra, that no-weakness bitch
except that all of them except Altaria have perfect stat distribution and better attacking types than Grass.
Water and Ground >>Grass.sad but true
Flying gives them one immunity but makes weak to SR
Dragon/Ground is undeniably the most attack oriented typing in game..Only thing that can surpass it IMO is Dragon/Fighting or Ground/Fighting

How about a Fighting/Flying pseudo-legend? Good offensive typing.

Not a bad idea,i just think that elcrtic/rock is steel type.
I mean the definition.
Plus,it's hard to make a rock look elctric...

I still like his other idea,that was great

A rocky body with gem-lick electric conduits. Bam. Design: accomplished.

well i can't think any type combo since PL has to have 1 immunity.I would have gone with steel/fighting if we didnt have lucario, and fire/dragon or ice/dragon but they dont have immunities.so i guess to keep the tradition up and make a 1 subtle change i am going for dark/steel. To have 2 immunity should not be a problem. My only wish is they dont amke it like beldum with only 1 move till 6th gens. 3rd game. :)

I think the pseudo legendary (or at least one of them) should be a notadragon...really it should be a megalodon or a giant tree creature.

I really hope for two pseudo-legendaries in this generation. One Dragon/Fire Hydra and one Bug/Ice thing. I'm gonna be let down when I find out it's just another Dragon/Flying though...

I've seen few Fire/Water ideas. I've seen a nice Grass/Fire fakemon though. A burnt tree stump.

I've been thinking a Grass/Dragon would be nice, it could probably be some huge komodo dragon-like creature covered in plants and moss. But I was also thinking that a Poison/Dragon would be awesome too, plus it could be caught if you could access it, that city's sewers where it could be at the end of some long sewer dungeon. It may not have a 4x weakness but still it would be pretty neat to see. I'd imagine it as a dragon mutated from the pollution of the city and seeping poison,etc.

I really hope for two pseudo-legendaries in this generation. One Dragon/Fire Hydra and one Bug/Ice thing. I'm gonna be let down when I find out it's just another Dragon/Flying though...

there have been five pseudo legendaries and only two of them have been dragon/flying so the majority have not been dragon/flying

Back
Top Bottom