• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the major news outlets are reporting that there will be no new mainline game this year, and its snowballing into fact. Uh, why exactly?

All the Mythicals releasing! This is amazing. Now the National Pokedex really CAN be completed between X/Y/OR/AS.

I'm hyped for this. I can finally complete my Mythical collection!

I noticed how Deoxys wasn't in the video, too.

Not to mention we'll most likely be getting a Hoopa event this year, like Diancie got last year. And Volcanion will be out making the rounds from July at the latest. Busy year for collecting event Pokemon!

It's time! Not only are we getting a lot of goodies and surprising announcements through this year but TPC will be making a Super Bowl commercial that will encourage fans to train on!

Not to mention we'll most likely be getting a Hoopa event this year, like Diancie got last year. And Volcanion will be out making the rounds from July at the latest. Busy year for collecting event Pokemon!

Well hell, may as well throw Diancie in as well at that point. :p

I'm very excited about this. I have never had a legit Shaymin, and I lost my Dream World Arceus a long time ago. Never had a Jirachi, either.

I'm so excited about the Mythical Pokemon! I have yet to get Red's Nendoroid, or any, but this is great, and that TCG stuff! 0:

The n3DS stuff is pretty awesome. At this point, I don't care about this month's CoroCoro.

Also, the logo is awesome. I want a n3DS with that along with the starters spread around it.

Im glad to see they're giving out all the Mythical Pokemon, but it makes sense given they seem to want you to truly complete your dex between all the 6th Gen games. I think I have all but Volcanion already, but extras sure dont hurt :p

Not sure Im getting any of the other stuff. I dont feel I need the Special New 3DS model but it would be nice to have for my collection.

I'm getting the N3DS bundle for sure, and I definitely need most of the events.

Well Europe is missing out big time, we get our own trailer (it says UK but it applies to most of Europe) we don't seem to be getting the New 3ds bundles, or the special 20th anniversary merchandise.

Also of note, Pokemon Go and Pokken were absent from our trailer, we already know Pokken will be coming out this year for us, but what if Pokemon Go isn't out this year. It might take a similar path to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, end of the year for Japan and America, but in the new year for the rest of us.

Still no corocoro leaks. I figured that there will not be anything interesting otherwise it would have leaked by now. Guess we have to wait for February.

Well Europe is missing out big time, we get our own trailer (it says UK but it applies to most of Europe) we don't seem to be getting the New 3ds bundles, or the special 20th anniversary merchandise.

Also of note, Pokemon Go and Pokken were absent from our trailer, we already know Pokken will be coming out this year for us, but what if Pokemon Go isn't out this year. It might take a similar path to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, end of the year for Japan and America, but in the new year for the rest of us.
Europe gets the superior 2DS bundle, I love the look of that FAR more then the faceplates with the sugimori art. If I could own multiple Handhelds, I would be all over that.

I think both US and EU DS models look good to be honest. The EU coloured 2DS ones bring back memories of the coloured carts that ended with Gen III, which is super cool. While obviously the US faceplates have the very iconic artwork of Charizard and Blastoise. Both are good to me.

Even though I started with Gen I as a kid I've never been "into" the nostalgia factor as much as a lot of people around here (and just in the online Pokemon communities in general) but boy if I don't think these special DS with the original games aren't dope...

I'll probably be picking one of them up if I can. Haven't decided which colour yet though.

Interesting news...

- Has it been confirmed that the Mythical Pokemon will be downloadable on ORAS? Or Gen VI as a whole? Could this somehow confirm/ debunk Z?

- The XY&Z logo looks very Z- confirming, if you know what I mean...

Other than that, I am trying to be hyped for the news, but I am not very hyped given that I only care about main series, or at least a cool spin off.

Also, @Mitchman said something about some sites saying there will be NO main series game this year. Is this really a possibility?

Last edited:
Reactions: !Z!
- Has it been confirmed that the Mythical Pokemon will be downloadable on ORAS? Or Gen VI as a whole? Could this somehow confirm/ debunk Z?

They are for X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire according to the video.

Also, @Mitchman said something about some sites saying there will be NO main series game this year. Is this really a possibility?

I hope that isn't true. We didn't get a game for 2015 so it be really bad if we got nothing for 2016 and it ignore all the Z hints that we got.

This really smells like a generation wrap up in 2016 and a new generation in 2017...

It better not be. It would a terrible move to have Zygarde's forms not in a main gen 6 game and only be in spin-off and anime.

I hope that isn't true. We didn't get a game for 2015 so it be really bad if we got nothing for 2016 and it ignore all the Z hints that we got.
It better not be. It would a terrible move to have Zygarde's forms not in a main gen 6 game and only be in spin-off and anime.
I feel like if any legendary has a plot in the anime before its movie debut then it's destined to get kicked to the curb (that is if we don't get a game with Zygarde in the next few days of corocoro) If they really made the Zygarde forms anime exclusive that would be disappointing to think they didn't find a way to put it in the games...

I feel like if any legendary has a plot in the anime before its movie debut then it's destined to get kicked to the curb (that is if we don't get a game with Zygarde in the next few days of corocoro) If they really made the Zygarde forms anime exclusive that would be disappointing to think they didn't find a way to put it in the games...

I am sure that we will see Zygarde's formes in the games at some point (I mean, they have already been integrated into Picross and the like); it is just a matter of whether they will be added in Gen VI or Gen VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom