• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about an info dump for everything in the next days, but it would be highly suspicious if the only things in the upcoming week is just a site updae and reveal of Magiana and then Radio Silence.

For some reason, this reminded me of the Unown radio signals you hear in GSC/HGSS, and now I'm creeped out.

@Platinum Lucario Like what everybody else has said, I don't think they're going back to staggered release. Especially since the past two sets of games(XY and ORAS) have been released worldwide. And nobody correct me with "Europe was one week late in ORAS", because they still got it the same month as everybody else. Quit crying, who cares.

And nobody correct me with "Europe was one week late in ORAS", because they still got it the same month as everybody else. Quit crying, who cares.

EUROPE WAS ONE WEEK LATE WITH OR/AS

YOU ALSO GOT SMASH A WEEK BEFORE EU

I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS

AM I SALTY?

I AM THE *KING* OF SALT!

FIRST MY FLOETTE, NOW THIS

how dare you

Seriously though, I don't see them going back to months between JPN & localised releases if they can help it. Game Freak seemed to really enjoy the simultaneous worldwide release of X/Y, so I can see them attempting it again for all future releases.

So, unless its going to get a press release as I am typing this, Magiana has not been officially revaled in the west, when so far every piece of news comes before Japan for the states a good 8 or 9 hours ahead. Could be coming tomorrow, could not. I wonder what the latter could mean.

The stores should open in Japan in about one hour from now (since I'm two hours ahead of Japan time, since I live in Victoria state of Australia). It would make sense for Magiana/Mageana/Magearna to be revealed around the same time the stores open. It should be 8:04 AM in Japan by the time I post this (which is 10:04 AM AEDT).

Definitely. I'm not expecting much from an international reveal tomorrow if we do get one.

I am really hoping we get an announcement of some sort (main series game pls) on the 27th. They're hyping it up as "Pokemon Day" and given the current state of how things are (Zygarde forms/ash-greninja, Magiana,) It'd be a perfect time to announce something.

This probably means nothing but the official Pokémon YouTube has set two private videos.

Oh these probably will be Magiana they always do one video for the US and another for the UK, even when the info is exactly the same.

Still don't expect much we didn't already know. Maybe some vague wording to let us rip each other to shreds a bit more.

I swear Masuda reads this thread to get his kicks.

They will update the official websites soon. The official Japanese Pokémon website and the Japanese Pokémon movie website hasn't yet updated, they still just show Volcanion and no Magiana/Mageana/Magearna yet. Once they update, so too will the official English website as well.

Probably because the magazine hasn't been officially released yet.

Should be out now. I imagine it already hit the streets as stores are open. I mean it's about 11 am now (as I'm writing this) there so I don't know y it's taking them so long.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom