• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magearna is known as the Artificial Pokémon in English. I kind of liked the term Man-Made Pokémon a bit more but I'm not too fussed over the change.

I'm thirsting for some main series game news. I really hope that they announce something on the 27th.

I love Clemont's reaction to Magearna. xD

Probably nothing exciting in my opinion. I no longer expect games until the games are actually announced.
This is E3 though only the biggest game show in the west. If he's going here something big will be announced though Pokémon games are usually announced before E3

This is E3 though only the biggest game show in the west. If he's going here something big will be announced though Pokémon games are usually announced before E3

It probably be overhyped like Corocoro so I wouldn't get to excited. We probably get another spin-off game which they consider "big news" for them.

It probably be overhyped like Corocoro so I wouldn't get to excited. We probably get another spin-off game which they consider "big news" for them.
Developers only go to E3 to talk about their game and the last time Masuda went was back in 2013 for that XY discussion. Something's up now without a doubt

See? I tooooooooooooold yoooooooooooou!!! I knew this was going to happen. Magiana has been revealed in the news section on Pokémon.com, no movie teaser or movie announcement in English or even a video of it in any game. And it even states on Pokémon.com that it is a Mythical Pokémon. And who knows? It could be the "Victini" of seventh generation. XD

Edit: Of course! I knew it was going to be called "Magearna" since "gia" is "gear" in Japanese. I just wanted to make this post, to make my future become a reality! But yes, they do confirm that it will appear in the next movie in English, but there's no English title for it yet. There won't be one until April-June. ^^'

So the newest movie info reveals both Volcanion and Magearna come from 'Navel Plateau'. I wonder if this is an anime-only location.

What if Magiana is an anime only pokemon
Nah, it's not. CoroCoro says:

"It's a new mythical Pokémon
This is a Pokémon that hasn't been discovered in the video game world yet. How to obtain it is unknown as well!"

Developers only go to E3 to talk about their game and the last time Masuda went was back in 2013 for that XY discussion. Something's up now without a doubt
He was involved with Pokemon GO, so I'd imagine he'd be talking about that and how he plans to incorporate it into future games.

The plot thickens... I honestly hope we don't have to wait till E3 to hear a game announcement. I doubt it, but I'm hoping not. The Magiana/Mageara reveal had made the waiting feel even worse.

Brace for impact.

Brace for impact? No dawg, I think you mean embrace the impact.

Embrace the impact, we must.

tumblr_n71f9xIsbb1s9v34to2_500.gif

So awesome that I called the name right "Magearna" along with Bolt The Cat :)

Also look at the colour of the font in the movie poster, and the object is known as Soul Heart!!! Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes confirmed!!!

Joking aside I definitely think Masuda will be appearing at E3 to discuss a game already revealed rather than reveal a game, and I doubt it's Pokemon Go as although he's doing the music I think, another company (Niantic?) is making the game, not Game Freak.

So awesome that I called the name right "Magearna" along with Bolt The Cat :)

Also look at the colour of the font in the movie poster, and the object is known as Soul Heart!!! Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes confirmed!!!

Joking aside I definitely think Masuda will be appearing at E3 to discuss a game already revealed rather than reveal a game, and I doubt it's Pokemon Go as although he's doing the music I think, another company (Niantic?) is making the game, not Game Freak.
It wasn't just you and Bolt The Cat, I did too. So it makes all three of us got it right. And I think it was so awesome too! Because it would only make sense for it to be called "Magearna", that's why I said "Magiana/Mageana/Magearna" before it was announced.

Anyways, we'll probably have to wait until Pokémon Day for anything else revealed. I really do hope Pokémon 7 will be announced on Pokémon Day (February 27th), it will be really exciting, nonetheless! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom