• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pretty much get all of the Pokemon if you have all Gen VI games.... Which leads me to believe Gen VII will be on the way for the 20th Anniversary.

That is what I first believed. But Zygarde is getting a movie and it is also to star in the fourth mega evolution special. Despite getting all non-event pokemon with the current four gen 6 games, I am staring to think that new kalos games is coming and I am willing to keep an open mind about it. Through datamining in ORAS demo, they found two more spots after ORAS which seems to indicate two more games of the gen. Plus Hoopa hasn't been released as an event for everyone outside Japan and Volcanion hasn't been officially announced. If the new games isn't announced at the World Championship thing, it is likely to be in next months corocoro because it mentions that it would reveal what the blobs and that Silhouette is.

By the way, the stream of the worlds will be here.

In terms of making models for the PWT, they would only have to make 40 models for gym leaders as opposed to 700 for following Pokemon....

Last edited:

As opposed to making models for the PWT, they would only have to make 40 models for gym leaders as opposed to 700 for following Pokemon....

what stream of the worlds?

The stream of the Pokemon World Championships.

BTW, what time does it start tomorrow?

As opposed to making models for the PWT, they would only have to make 40 models for gym leaders as opposed to 700 for following Pokemon....

I don´t understand...

Oops. I meant In terms of making models, not as opposed to. Wtf was I thinking? >.>

what stream of the worlds?

The stream of the Pokemon World Championships.

BTW, what time does it start tomorrow?
According to the site, it's 9:00 AM Eastern time tomorrow (Friday). :)

In terms of making models for the PWT, they would only have to make 40 models for gym leaders as opposed to 700 for following Pokemon....

41 Gym Leaders (10 Kanto, 8 Johto, Juan from Hoenn, 8 Sinnoh, 14 Unova)

14 Elite Four (Bruno shows up twice, and Koga's E4 model would be done with the other Gym Leaders)

and 3 Champions (Blue, Iris and Wallace would have been done with the other Gym Leaders, Steven and Diantha already have models and Lance would be done with the other E4 members).

That would be 58 models in all. Because at the very least, they have to include the E4 and all currently known Champions the next time they do PWT.

But if they ever decided to open it up to PC's, Rivals, Professors and Team Leaders like I dream of every night, then we'd need:

10 more PC models (Leaf, Ethan, Kris, Lyra, Lucas, Dawn, Hilbert, Hilda, Nate and Rosa)

5 Rival Models (Silver, Barry, Bianca, N and Hugh)

4 Professor models (Oak, Elm, Rowan and Juniper)

and just 3 models for Team Leaders (Cyrus, Ghetsis and Colress)

So 58 absolutely necessary models plus 22 optional ones would be 80 models.

In the end, this would prove useful for when they start making 3DS remakes of Sinnoh and Unova (and the inevitable Kanto/Johto retreads). If they already have most of the models pre-made for the PWT, there's no need to start from scratch.

Anyway, it's 1:30am Eastern Time here and I have a job fair to go to at Game Stop tomorrow to see if they'll hire me. So hopefully I'll get some good news over there, then come home to see even more news on here. ;)

Good. Masuda telling us to watch it is as good as aconfirmayion that something is gonna be showed. Even if its the Kaiju Zygarde Forme, a proper reveal will lend weeks of speculation on it. Games would be cool, but even just revealingthe pairof mysyery mon would be enticing.

So wait, when is the announcement? 8:30 AM EST? i need to watch this live

Well Masuda isn't going to tell people not to watch is he? Even if there is no announcement coming, of course he would want people to watch the stream of the championships of the games he makes...

Sadly I have to go out and am probably going to be out until later today, so I might miss the opening. I do suggest people don't get too hyped though, cos we could have lead ourselves into a trap thinking we're getting something here. Admittedly the timing and location does seem good; they will likely want to show something about the form before Corocoro next month and in front of a bunch of fans makes sense. But you never know!

Yeah I'm not getting myself excited or expecting any sort of announcement quite yet. I'll be around around the time Masuda wants us to watch but I won't sit here on edge.

I think this does lean towards an announcement of a new game.

Knowing what trolls nintendo are, it's probably SPMD or Pokken related, really would not surprise me. Will never forget E3 2014, all the build up and hype towards an announcement for Majoras Mask, then outcomes Zelda Williams before the announcement time, and she's even waving a giant majoras mask around, then we watch the announcement, and oh... its some rubbish thing called Codename Steam, looks crap.

Oh look, more 4chan rumors:

Hello, /vp/.

I'm happy to announce that Pokemon Z will come out somewhere in 2016, exact date has not been given to me though.

So, to be exact, it's a sequel, or better known as, third version of X/Y, whatever you want to call it.

Before they officially reveal the game, they will open a poll asking for what is your "Favorite" Pokemon, even though there is a very limited number of Pokemon to choose. These choices include Flygon, Rhyperior, Lucario, Milotic, Hydreigon, Jynx, Crawdaunt, Lapras, Golem, Krookodile, Excadrill and Togekiss. That's pretty much what they gave me, I don't know if there is more. Whoever is the winner of the poll will get a Mega Evolution.

Outside of the poll, all Kalos starters will get a Mega, other Pokemon such as Dragonite will get Megas too.

All I know about it is that Mega Dragonite will have its type changed to Dragon/Water, and also look like somewhat more like the Dratini/Dragonair forms.

The story is also somewhat different to the original games. Much like Black/White 2, it happens a few years after the event of X/Y. The starting point, well, it's down from the center of Kalos, Lumiose City. They made a new road & town, and you will start there along with your first Pokemon, which is obviously either Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie.

You start your new adventure in Newturn Town. You will go trough some of the region, get your first badge, and eventually reach Lumiose City. The new routes with your starting Town is also connected to the routes close to the Starting town in the original Pokemon X/Y.

I'm too lazy as shit to write ALL the new story stuff, but one or 2 thing I can tell you is that Team Flare apparently return. In late game you will suddenly meet Diantha. She say that she "Used to be the champion of the Kalos Pokemon League". She will help you fight Team Flare with her (Mega) Gardevoir, Goodra and Hawlucha in a couple of Multi battles at time to time when you fight Team Flare.

But who is the new Champion? Well, it's Korrina , and the Champion's main Pokemon is Mega Lucario. Also, Gurkinn will replace her in the gym she used to be the leader there.

That's all I can tell you for now, sadly. So, goodbye and I hope you will enjoy Pokemon Z!

Also, Masuda made another tweet, this one in English, telling us to watch the opening ceremony

ezimba13409874064300.png

Last edited:
I'm happy to announce that Pokemon Z will come out somewhere in 2016, exact date has not been given to me though.

Before they officially reveal the game, they will open a poll asking for what is your "Favorite" Pokemon, even though there is a very limited number of Pokemon to choose. These choices include Flygon, Rhyperior, Lucario, Milotic, Hydreigon, Jynx, Crawdaunt, Lapras, Golem, Krookodile, Excadrill and Togekiss. That's pretty much what they gave me, I don't know if there is more. Whoever is the winner of the poll will get a Mega Evolution.

Sure hope Lucario wins that poll really want to see what a Mega Lucario looks like! :D

Sure hope Lucario wins that poll really want to see what a Mega Lucario looks like! :D

We've already got a Mega Lucario, remember?

Sometimes in moment if this is coming true, then the poll must need to be Flygon, FOR OUR SAKE! But it was a my daydream in reality.

Last edited:

I see humour's not lost on you, I was clearly being sarcastic, those 4chan hints are beyond fake.

I see humour's not lost on you, I was clearly being sarcastic, those 4chan hints are beyond fake.
But I thought....(your :D face says otherwise XP)

But I thought....(your :D face says otherwise XP)

lol fair enough, but mega Lucario is like the first mega we got (in game) its plastered all over the games and anime

im shocked the supposed leaker didnt know this

EDIT: 1 hour til we get troll'd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom