• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have no interest in buying a Wii U or the game. So not really at all bothered by this announcement.

Oh well, still got something coming from CoroCoro next month!

Well I just wrote up a storm on twitter about how DISAPPOINTED I am, this should be put into the Dictionary as an example of an ultimate trolling. It's like their trying to tarnish their brand completely lol, I don't even have a Wii U, and I certainly will NOT be buying one for this, ESPECIALLY if I didn't get one for Smash Bros. This is devastating for me. I know we have news coming up still, in CoroCoro and such, but this................................... I'm not impressed, at all.

Lol ok well that was Poken. And I have very little interest in fighting games. So I guess we will wait until corocoro.

But I think we might have to wait until next year for a new game announcement guys this was the perfect opportunity and they passed it up.

Meanwhile at the Masuda house

1361433874711.jpg

I think I might seriously die form laughing.......seriously tho.......Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Well that was a bit disappointing :p

Is Masuda still supposed to be going to Worlds? Did someone say he was coming tomorrow?

I was just wondering, if he is there for the closing ceremony, is it still possible we could get something when worlds finishes on Sunday?

Is Masuda still supposed to be going to Worlds? Did someone say he was coming tomorrow?

I was just wondering, if he is there for the closing ceremony, is it still possible we could get something when worlds finishes on Sunday?

Pokemon Dash 2 here we come!

Pokemon Dash 2 here we come!

I know you're joking, but if they announce anything like Dash, I'm done for a goooood while with them.

I wouldn't say we got trolled per se. They didn't hype it up or anything, just asked us to tune in. If they had teased something especially for worlds then sure but at the moment the only disappointment should be from hyping yourself up. We still have the closing ceremony and I'm certain we'll see an announcement before September's Corocoro.

I wouldn't say we got trolled per se. They didn't hype it up or anything, just asked us to tune in. If they had teased something especially for worlds then sure but at the moment the only disappointment should be from hyping yourself up. We still have the closing ceremony and I'm certain we'll see an announcement before September's Corocoro.

I understand that, and yes, it's hopeful to look forward to next month's Corocoro, but it doesn't change the fact that it's disappointing... Disappointing for a game we already knew about, coming to the Wii U (a console that sold horribly, and I won't be buying one for this), AND I was cool with knowing about the game, and not having it, because to me; it is limited, in characters, in story, just in everything... it's just something to bide our time in my eyes... Pokken would be good if they took advantage of the other Seven Hundred and Twenty One Pokémon that are available, not limit us to something so mediocre and disrespectful lol.

We've known about Pokken for over 2 years now. It's just not worth hyping up an announcement, to then say, oh yeah that game we told you about 2 years ago and came out in Japan last year, well we're gonna put it on another platform.

Masuda the creator of the main series mentioned frequently an announcement at the opening. It's not a huge stretch to assume he was talking about the games he's in charge of, not someone elses.

Anyone know when Yokai watch comes out in the EU? I warn you Game Freak, if you lose me, you may not get me back!

If Masuda does make an announcement at World's, it will most likely be a main series title; Game Freak never worked on the spin-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom