• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure everyone is on the same page. There is one Core Zygarde and many Cell Zygardes, the Core is the central brain, which is the consciousness of Zygarde, the Cells are the component that make up the body of different formes that depended on their amount.

The reason I'm posting this is because quite a lot of people from YouTube talks about Zygarde 10% or 50% but didn't know what they mean. They thought that perfect Zygarde is the fusion of Zygarde and Xerneas and Yveltal.

I can only assume gamewise, Zygarde Core and anything before Zygarde 50% is gonna be inclucded for plot reasons then anything else.

Wait a god damn minute. WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE. Alexa mentioned a wolf pokemon orsomething akinto a wolf inthe mountains. However, the only thing up in that area is Zygarde, at 50%. The games night just be sequels, withZygarde at 100% from the start, becauseof Team Flare. The point of the game is to get there before team flare, and depower it so it can be caught, befor it goes Ragnarok on Kalos' ass. The post game is a Zinnia related pl9t, about trust and friendship or whatever you want, to get Zygarde to 100% again, and finally control it. Or something like that. But yeah, Zygarde Wolf likely was hinted at in XY, we never realized it.

Just to make sure everyone is on the same page. There is one Core Zygarde and many Cell Zygardes, the Core is the central brain, which is the consciousness of Zygarde, the Cells are the component that make up the body of different formes that depended on their amount.

The reason I'm posting this is because quite a lot of people from YouTube talks about Zygarde 10% or 50% but didn't know what they mean. They thought that perfect Zygarde is the fusion of Zygarde and Xerneas and Yveltal.

i wonder whats the difference of cell and core? are we going to have the reverse of white and black kyurem? will it be that when u divide 50% zygarde it become 2 zygarde or more and one of those is core zygarde and the others cell zygarde? they really need to announce pokemon Z really quick!

i wonder whats the difference of cell and core? are we going to have the reverse of white and black kyurem? will it be that when u divide 50% zygarde it become 2 zygarde or more and one of those is core zygarde and the others cell zygarde? they really need to announce pokemon Z really quick!

No, I think the real Zygarde is the Core, because it's the brain. If you notice, the eyes of the Cells look like robots, meaning they don't have thought of their own, they are being control by the Core, (there is only one Core). Depend on the strength of the enemies, the Core will combine with different amount of Cells to become the corresponding formes.

I can only assume gamewise, Zygarde Core and anything before Zygarde 50% is gonna be inclucded for plot reasons then anything else.

Probably so. I mean, it is not as if there is any other point to having so many Unown forms other than flavor, so yeah, it wouldn't be beyond them.

Wait a god damn minute. WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE. Alexa mentioned a wolf pokemon orsomething akinto a wolf inthe mountains. However, the only thing up in that area is Zygarde, at 50%.

Alexa didn't say anything about a wolf Pokémon. You are probably thinking of the memo left by the editor-in-chief, which mentioned them going to look for a Mythical Pokémon in the mountains (which turned out to be Volcanion, according to the event dialogue).

Last edited:
Yeah, core Zygarde is apparently the Zygarde itspef, while cells are like batteries, adding power to it when they combine.

Pokemon Z or just one final version of gen 6 is starting to make sense for mme now, it would be the 26th Pokemon title. Z is the 26th letter in the alphabet.
Probably so. I mean, it's not as of there is any other point to having so many Unown forms other than flavor, so yeah, it wouldn't be beyond them.

Wait a god damn minute. WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE. Alexa mentioned a wolf pokemon orsomething akinto a wolf inthe mountains. However, the only thing up in that area is Zygarde, at 50%.
For some reason I was thinking of the rumors early on in XY's life and toom it for fact, I always do that. Ah well.

On an important note,look at the anime poster. Zygarde's chest opens up to reveal 5 hexagons, all in the colors the "mouth" has. Is that where it attacks from?

Last edited:
More speculation, I don't know about you guys but don't the flaps on Greninja head (where the ears should be) look like eternal flower petals. Remember the guy said "flower".

I... can't believe this. Zygarde's formes look like the offspring of a digimon and a deviant art regect ! In other words : they're hideous !

Its the flat, over saturated, non dynamic artsyle of the anime. Zygarde's proper art will look much better,mark my words.

SO GLAD I STAYED UP LATE TONIGHT

It genuinely looks like something out of Power Rangers to me. Though I can dig it, because I love the mecha/kaiju feel (though I'm not a fan of the dog).

I guess MegaZarde works in more ways than one.

But anyway. ITS TIME.

Last edited:
Its the flat, over saturated, non dynamic artsyle of the anime. Zygarde's proper art will look much better,mark my words.
Meh, zygarde has always been hideous to me so i guess i'll it go.

Since the series "XY&Z" starts on October 29th, I believe we won't have to wait for the next movie for new games...

LMAO now wait for "Pokemon Z 10%" with Dogarde as mascot with only 10% of content of Z 100% edition for all people "not having time for video games these days."

Some stray thoughts:

- I was skeptical at first, but now I really like the concept of 1% Zygarde. The idea that Zygarde actually exists as multiple physical entities simultaneously (or, more appropriately, as a swarm of "drones" networked through a central node) is really quite interesting. It is similar to how I always imagined the relationship between the parent Kangaskhan and the child Kangaskhan - not an actual parent and child, but rather, a single consciousness that exists across two connected bodies - except on a wider scale. Maybe that is how it really "monitors" the ecosystem, by sending out its drones to watch over multiple areas at once.

- Zygarde powers up to reach higher percentages, and 100% Zygarde is said to be more powerful than Xerneas/Yveltal... Xerneas/Yveltal, of course, were used as a power source for the Ultimate Weapon. Perhaps they are also where Zygarde draws power from in order to advance through its forms?

- The crack-shaped pattern on 100% Zygarde's chest has the tricolour pattern of the French flag, albeit with two different shades of blue/red on either side. :p

- 100% Zygarde is much smaller (4.5 m/~15 ft.) than that original silhouette teaser made it seem.

Yeah finally. The whole Zygarde concept seems very promising and I like all the forms. I imagine you encounter the dog forme every once in a while á la Suicune in Crystal/HGSS.

I'd really like if they would go out of their way an pull a Beyoncé and do a surprise release in November!

As to Ash-Greninja: maybe the new game will have customization not only for the PC but also for the Pokemon?

I... can't believe this. Zygarde's formes look like the offspring of a digimon and a deviant art regect ! In other words : they're hideous !

Look at the Perfect Zygarde's artwork on the new anime poster, it looks much better than the hideous anime full artwork.

1442045760965.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, crazy idea here, buuuuut....
Zygarde at 100% is Perfect. What if perfect Zygarde isn'tthe final forme? 100% could just mean that its in a perfect state of existence and it being stronger then Xerneas/Yveltal could be innate, not statwise. Now where I am going with this is, the m9ves, Thousand Waves/Thousand Arrows. Zygarde Perfect could split up into Zygarde Waves/Zygarde Arrows. Thenim its actually superior to Xerneas/Yveltal statwise. The thought process is simple really, Zygarde perfect is at 100%, but the further Zygarde's are at 1000%.

Zygarde at 100% is Perfect. What if perfect Zygarde isn'tthe final forme? 100% could just mean that its in a perfect state of existence and it being stronger then Xerneas/Yveltal could be innate, not statwise. Now where I am going with this is, the m9ves, Thousand Waves/Thousand Arrows. Zygarde Perfect could split up into Zygarde Waves/Zygarde Arrows. Thenim its actually superior to Xerneas/Yveltal statwise. The thought process is simple really, Zygarde perfect is at 100%, but the further Zygarde's are at 1000%.

I think perfect is because it's 100%, 100% is because it's composed of all the scattered Cell Zygardes and Core Zygarde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom