• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I always really like their atypical dragons (Mega Ampharos, Goomy), so I welcome it. :)

It's not that I don't welcome it (generic Dragons are overdone), just that I find it hard to see it as a Dragon.

If the dog form keeps Coil in its moveset my mind will probably go into meltdown with imagining a dog coiling like a snake.

To me this whole Bond Reaching The Limit situation sounds like the advertising of Amie prior to XYs release. Maybe this form is the reward for reaching the Heart Limit in Amie in the upcoming games...
I could live with this, as long as other Pokemon can benefit.

It'll shut me up until I get my Mega Golurk, at least. :p

Anyhoo~

I really hope that the new form for Greninja is a Mega. I've actually been a bit hesitant to imagine a Mega for Greninja; I love the design so much that I almost don't want GF to mess with it! But this looks really good to me and if it's a Mega, I'll take it. (It took GF six gens before they came up with a frog type that I liked straight off the bat. I don't want that taken away from me!) I'm also loving the Mecha-Zygarde; it just looks too cool for words. Kinda dig the dog but the cells are a bit too weird looking for me. Eh, they'll probably grow on me.

Now all I want is a game announcement and I'll be set!

The collar could expand like sylveons tentacles you know.

If the dog form keeps Coil in its moveset my mind will probably go into meltdown with imagining a dog coiling like a snake.

1326665_f520.jpg

... close enough? <:p

I was thinking, what if we do get Z, would people mind if the Z stuff is relegated to the post game? The ecosystem stuff makes me think the core and cell quest could work if we go throughthe XY story, surely expanded and worked on, withthe post game exploring south Kalos, orperhaps the story works in south Kalos and uses the old areas for the post game, with Calemand Serena going against a Malva lead revolt for taking down Lysandre. Could work.

I was thinking, what if we do get Z, would people mind if the Z stuff is relegated to the post game? The ecosystem stuff makes me think the core and cell quest could work if we go throughthe XY story, surely expanded and worked on, withthe post game exploring south Kalos, orperhaps the story works in south Kalos and uses the old areas for the post game, with Calemand Serena going against a Malva lead revolt for taking down Lysandre. Could work.

I kinda would mind actually because that would feel more repetitive. You'd have to slog through the same game all over again before you find anything new.

I finally saw the trailer, and saw this: large image warning EDIT: I guess not
well this pretty much confirms to me that this has to be some type of form change, or it just became eternal....
I Want New Game Relieved So Badly :I

Well anyway, strictly speaking, that timeline also put XY and a part of the GBA/DS games' timeline, which we now know is silly thanks to ORAS yanking XY into a different universe altogether, and the GBA/DS games being in a world where AZ's war never took place. But remember that, at the time, we had no reason to believe that XY were a separate universe, and so putting them to be contemporaneous with B2W2 was also silly, because then why is there no Fairy type in B2W2?

It also put RBGY and GSC into the GBA/DS timeline, which we also know is ridiculous because the GBC games are also their own universe. It changes nothing. Just because different events happened on the Moon, the Earth and Mars doesn't mean they can't be grouped into one singular timeline. That's precisely what's happened here.

Personally, I always really like their atypical dragons (Mega Ampharos, Goomy), so I welcome it. :)

It's not that I don't welcome it (generic Dragons are overdone), just that I find it hard to see it as a Dragon.

Not to mention if it learns Dragon Dance...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-21824-1387385268-62.gif

Oh, come on, even a crayfish like Crawdaunt can learn Dragon Dance, how weird is it that a dog can Dragon Dance?

Last edited:
We also have pokemon with no hands or horns learning punch and horn moves.
I could also see the leash acting as wrap and coil like moves

Thank you for calling it a "leash". So far I only saw people referring to it as a "scarf" and I was amazed at how anyone could look at a dog with a strip coming from around its neck and think "scarf" rather than "leash".
Not that it matters much, I just immediately thought leash when I saw it and I was surprised others saw it as something else.

I kinda would mind actually because that would feel more repetitive. You'd have to slog through the same game all over again before you find anything new.
While repetitive, it is one game, so things could be mixed up with the appearance of choice. Like certain actions and dialogue options could lead you to either Xerneas or Yveltal, and perhaps besides South Kalos, we seesome updates to the existing areas we have. Not to mention, GF could update thegamesto have a sidequest or two besides the gyms, so its not straight up XY until the post game Z.

I also just realized perhaps you find cores and/cell through soaring. Like you get a tracker or some fine tuning in your mega bracelet to hunt em down.

Thank you for calling it a "leash". So far I only saw people referring to it as a "scarf" and I was amazed at how anyone could look at a dog with a strip coming from around its neck and think "scarf" rather than "leash".
Not that it matters much, I just immediately thought leash when I saw it and I was surprised others saw it as something else.

Idk why I didn't see it before, but you're totally right. I know this is probably not going to happen, but what if you could walk it outside of the pokeball in the overworld, holding the leash? If that happened, I'd be so happy.

Idk why I didn't see it before, but you're totally right. I know this is probably not going to happen, but what if you could walk it outside of the pokeball in the overworld, holding the leash? If that happened, I'd be so happy.

Look at my puppy! "Awww" *transforms into Zygarde Complete Form*

Oh god, imagine having to pick up the complete form poop. Not enough plastic bags and paper towels in the world.

Transformers, Poke-Dogs in disguise... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom