• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1926738_894106350672057_9085428115668988308_n.jpg

SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS REAL?! PINCH ME, I'M SCREAMING!

I have not been keeping up with this lately, but something about the late Team Flare arc comes off as weird to me; This is just the same Team Flare that we already disbanded. If there were a continuation planned, I imagine we'd see some new characters, admins, costume designs, or something new other than the boxart Pokemon. Like Best Wishes 2 and Episode N, which used the newer faction of Team Plasma, advertised the PWT, and showed off the newer Gym Leaders.

It's a bit hard for continuation when we don't have sequels or a third version. It's not as though someone else in the anime stopped Team Flare by themselves for Ash to rock up and do it again. But when you look at it, they're after Zygarde this time, not Xerneas and/or Yveltal.

It's not as though someone else in the anime stopped Team Flare by themselves for Ash to rock up and do it again. But when you look at it, they're after Zygarde this time, not Xerneas and/or Yveltal.

I don't think that's what Yang was getting at here. It's not so much as the events of the XY games have already happened in the anime... it's more like "if the anime was going to promote an upcoming game with a reincarnated Team Flare, they'd use the designs from the new game, not the ones from the older games."

I don't think that's what Yang was getting at here. It's not so much as the events of the XY games have already happened in the anime... it's more like "if the anime was going to promote an upcoming game with a reincarnated Team Flare, they'd use the designs from the new game, not the ones from the older games."
well i don't think it's all that likely that Flare would receive a redesign. the only reason Neo Plasma did was to distinguish it from OG Plasma and it's not likely that this upcoming game is going to be a sequel or perhaps even a prequel to XY.

It's not as though someone else in the anime stopped Team Flare by themselves for Ash to rock up and do it again. But when you look at it, they're after Zygarde this time, not Xerneas and/or Yveltal.

Oh, Okay. Well sadly, due to there being no announcement yet for a new game, there won't be any game for probably the whole Team Flare arc. And if there is a game, it won't be until very late in the arc, which by then, wouldn't serve much point. Unless, Ash has sort of beaten them, and as said before, Lysandre has faked his death and they will come back with new uniforms, staff and purpose. That would be alright.

It is not real. It is someone's idea of how Pokemon Z would look like. Looks good though. I decided to not expect things anymore because it wastes time and disappoints me many times. I am not going to expect anything for the 29th this month or 15th of November. The news would come when it is ready.

Wait by the 29th do mean NA 29th or Japan 29th? Just for timezone clarification.

I'd b willing to bet that by noon tomorrow we will know if something is gonna b announced or not. Otherwise we continue to wait lol

Edit: and by noon tomorrow I mean noon est not noon for Japan

I really want to know what is going on with Zygarde, I thought that its formes were cool enough. Now I want to know what they are capable of.

Yeah, that's definitely a fake cover. I have to admit that it is one of the better fake game covers I've seen though. It has a bit more effort than most of the other fake covers I've seen in the past.

I'm honestly still surprised that they haven't announced anything for the games. I really thought we'd have some more game related news before the new arc to the anime starts. Although, I have heard some people here considering that they could use the new arc of the anime to debut a few new Mega Pokemon and announce the new game/games on that day, which at this point does seem like a good possibility. I just hope that we get some news within the near future. I'm still glad that they are taking a year off from releasing a new main series game, but all of these teases for a new game just make me more anxious for actual news and an announcement. At least there will be something to speculate on with actual news.

Nintendo has confirmed at least one other Nintendo Direct this year. Anyone else think announcement? Most likely more than one in two months. Hmmm.

Wait by the 29th do mean NA 29th or Japan 29th? Just for timezone clarification.

29th in Japan (when first XY & Z episode airs.)

Gah, don't DO that! I came here this morning before I checked any news/social media and I nearly had a flippin' heart attack scrolling down and thinking Z had finally dropped!!

That is a beautifully made fake. They're getting more realistic over time.

If anything was getting announced tomorow, Masuda would have tweeted, or Oho Shouta would jave hyped it from last week. Which is why I dropped expectations for anything, but who knows maybe they want a cold announcement, dropping it out of nowhere. On the 15th though, its a perfect storm, CoroCoro coming out the 14th with Masuda on Pokechi the next, it sounds like the right time.

If anything was getting announced tomorow, Masuda would have tweeted, or Oho Shouta would jave hyped it from last week. Which is why I dropped expectations for anything, but who knows maybe they want a cold announcement, dropping it out of nowhere. On the 15th though, its a perfect storm, CoroCoro coming out the 14th with Masuda on Pokechi the next, it sounds like the right time.

Well that's my parade officially rained on :p , I need you to keep me grounded and in check, keep my hype levels down ;) thank you you provide an excellent service.

All there is for the last post is some sale numbers, so unless I am missibg something, please clarify.

All there is for the last post is some sale numbers, so unless I am missibg something, please clarify.

Maybe its the bit about "Tonight, there will be investor Q&A with Nintendo's top people, including the President and usually some of useful info will come out. There will be translations some time later."

i dont think anything will come of it tbh. think its probably gonna be the 15th

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ORAS did come out of an investor metting the last time,but that kinda was a forxed move of sorts, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom