• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Through exciting exploration, battles, and trades, Trainers are able to access 150 Pokémon. And if they're really lucky, they might even be able to catch the elusive (and powerful) Pokémon, Mew!

From Joe ( serebiis) tweet about Europe having pegi 12 rating...so mew will be cathchable?

Through exciting exploration, battles, and trades, Trainers are able to access 150 Pokémon. And if they're really lucky, they might even be able to catch the elusive (and powerful) Pokémon, Mew!

From Joe ( serebiis) tweet about Europe having pegi 12 rating...so mew will be cathchable?

I doubt it. The original games didn't really have any way of obtaining Mew. Plus Mew should not be obtainable by older games anyway. Anyway, I think that if there is another gen 6 game then it should be announced in January 2016.

Not only that but I see kids in Tokyo talking about Ziggy ( Zygarde) more than USApyon so hopefully GF uses that new found hype to their advantage and do something big with Zygarde.
The anime ratings tell a different story. Unlike Yokai Watch, Pokémon hasn't made it to the top 10 list for a while now, and the Zygarde hype hasn't changed that.

The anime ratings tell a different story. Unlike Yokai Watch, Pokémon hasn't made it to the top 10 list for a while now, and the Zygarde hype hasn't changed that.
I mean from a new mascot prospective. Kids love Jibanyan and Komasan but seem to dislike USApyon because he's a spotlight stealer among other things. While Zygarde has been pretty popular since his big reveal 2 months ago.
So if when comes down to new mascot vs Mascot, Zygarde comes out on top.

I doubt it. The original games didn't really have any way of obtaining Mew. Plus Mew should not be obtainable by older games anyway. Anyway, I think that if there is another gen 6 game then it should be announced in January 2016.
they could, the original games didn't have wi-fi yet we'll be able to trade via wi-fi and if its bank compatible it could be transfered to x/y.

also they could make mew catachable or maybe have a wi-fi event for it

Big news, huh. But there's no word that it necessarily means new games? Maybe I'm being pessimistic but I'm trying to not get too hyped about this as it could just be Volcanion's reveal & info on next year's movie. I'm hoping not, as hyping it as "big" news seems bigger than a movie reveal to me.

they could, the original games didn't have wi-fi yet we'll be able to trade via wi-fi and if its bank compatible it could be transfered to x/y.

also they could make mew catachable or maybe have a wi-fi event for it
I'm somewhat hoping that Game Freak actually changed the DLC slightly, and after Mewtwo, allows you to re-enter the dock at Vermillion to find Mew under the truck.

Yeah "big news" is increadibly vague and these types of things get over hyped a lot. I would like to see a game announcement finally though.

I wouldn't get my hopes or expectations up though. I know they said big news for corocoro but that can be misleading like the tweet for Direct. The news we could get would likely be Pokemon Movie 2016, Volcanion Event, another spin-off game, something about the games that appeared in Direct or some other wi-fi event.

They're pulling a Diancie and Hoopa again. They'll show off Volcanion's base form then early next year TPC will reveal its new form along side the new Mega\syncro Kalos starters and the new game\games

I was disappointed that they didn't announce the next new main series game in the Nintendo Direct. I got my hopes up too high, but re-releasing R/B/Y is a pretty huge deal and it's still pretty cool news regardless. I hadn't thought of the news for next month's CoroCoro being about Volcanion. I was hoping that they're finally hinting at an actual announcement for the next game, but given how little information we have on the game, I wouldn't be surprised if it does turn out to be Volcanion. Maybe they can do both if Volcanion also has a new form in the next game, but I might also be getting a bit too hopeful. I just want them to announce the game/games already so we can actually have something to speculate on.

Hate to bring in real-life events, but I do wonder if the Paris attacks will possibly effect any future Kalos game? I imagine it will probably effect the show like the Tohoku earthquake did, but I could see Game Freak being hesitant to release a game taking place in Pokemon France that could possibly have terrorist-esque activity committed by Team Flare and such.

I mean... PokéNew York had Ground Zero as the ruins of one of the Two Brothers' castle in the middle of a wasteland and put a Volcarona in it, which is a flying/fire Pokémon. That's pretty heavy-handed.

So I doubt Kalos would be affected.

Hopefully we see some more evidence today, more in next months CoroCoro and a reveal late December or early January. Maybe around New Year's?

Also, think about Paris today everyone. A tragic event has rocked the world.

I mean... PokéNew York had Ground Zero as the ruins of one of the Two Brothers' castle in the middle of a wasteland and put a Volcarona in it, which is a flying/fire Pokémon. That's pretty heavy-handed.

So I doubt Kalos would be affected.

Volcorona is Bug/Fire not Bug/Flying.

Hopefully we see some more evidence today, more in next months CoroCoro and a reveal late December or early January. Maybe around New Year's?

Also, think about Paris today everyone. A tragic event has rocked the world.

I don't think we get anything about the main series game today. There is a slight chance for next months corocoro but I even doubt that. I wouldn't expect anything big for December.

Not sure what the rating would have to do with Mew, but it's probably rated like that because of the Game Corner.

Sounds about right. They probably didn't mess with the game's code aside from emulating link cable support, so they had to raise the content rating to compensate for leaving in the Game Corner.

According to patterns the announcement won't be until a couple months. Any ideas on how to not spin our wheels?

I guessing Pokemon Get TV, I think that's the name, that Masuda appeared on earlier didn't have any serious news? Haven't heard anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom