• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel if its not a new direct for multiple franchises, then it's probably just the SSB ballot.

Nah. There's a Smash Direct coming up soon, and that would probably be when they share the results of the ballot. This is probably either whatever Pokemon news we're getting this month or something completely new.

Even though I would keep my expectations low, maybe they finally give use a game announcement since it is the last month of the year. They have made us wait long enough. Whatever this next game is, I am sure it would be worth playing and we just need more patience.

Yeah, I can't see tomorrow's 'news' being Smash related either. I think they'd save any ballot news for this months Smash Direct.

I don't have any hopes, but it'd be really nice if we got an announcement trailer dropped for the new game/s tomorrow, with the upcoming CoroCoro going into more depth about the coverage and screenshots etc.

Last edited:
I dont expect anything huge either, after the 15th and CoroCoro, we're likely pretty much waiting to 2016 for a new game announcement assuming there's nothing there(I dont really expect it for CoroCoro either) though I understand the wait is getting tiring especially after Zygarde's formes and Greninja reveals.

Did CoroCoro ever announce RBY for VC? Because if not, that could be it and we're getting nothing we don't know about.
The Japanese direct had all the details about the VC releases so I doubt corocoro will cover it. It's either the movie or volcanion I'd say

The Japanese direct had all the details about the VC releases so I doubt corocoro will cover it. It's either the movie or volcanion I'd say

Maybe but I don't see how the 2016 movie or Volcanion is consider big news but then again, corocoro must have overhyped the news by saying it. There is still a part of me wanting main series game announcement but we'll see.

Maybe but I don't see how the 2016 movie or Volcanion is consider big news but then again, corocoro must have overhyped the news by saying it. There is still a part of me wanting main series game announcement but we'll see.
Because technically Volcanion isn't officially revealed to the general public. So they would count it as a new Pokémon despite the leaks two years ago .

I think CoroCoro usually reveals the title for the next movie coming in every December issue so I'd put my money on that. It could very well be paired with Volcanion, but that's left to b seen......Either way since the title announcement of a major film isn't something that's talked about at any other point in the year I suppose it could b considered "Big News" on its own. At this point I'm not holding my breath for any new game announcements from CoroCoro or tomorrow's Nintendo announcement. In my opinion the 2 sets of news will b completely unrelated.

Now that I think about it, I think the Pokémon Adventures Manga is pointing towards the next game being Z. There is no Fennekin owned by a main character, which is pretty terrible, and there is the focus on the power of 'Z'. (I know they are referring to Zygarde). Z could have a Fennekin and can be in possession of a Zygarde Core.

Now that I think about it, I think the Pokémon Adventures Manga is pointing towards the next game being Z. There is no Fennekin owned by a main character, which is pretty terrible, and there is the focus on the power of 'Z'. (I know they are referring to Zygarde). Z could have a Fennekin and can be in possession of a Zygarde Core.
If I recall Malvia stole Fennekin which is now her Braxien.

The big announcement today for Nintendo was Minecraft for Wii U just as a btw.

Im more interested if we will get more pokemon with abilities like Darmanitans Zen Mode.
(Dragon Mode, Fighter Mode, Spirit Mode, and so on)
What do you think about move combos , like those in the anime? Ice Aqua Jet?(type +power boost)
they did make Buisel learn Ice Punch becuse such combos are not really possible in the games.
What would it be if you could decide if you want to attack the oponent last in the turn, to do more combos of your own moves not depending on those used by oponents?
That could be trained and would be interesting.

My bold prediction is that we're going to get the reveal of Volcanion and that it's going to be the main star of the next movie. From there it might tease a big announcement in January which will probably end up being a direct akin to the XY one from two years ago.

My bold prediction is that we're going to get the reveal of Volcanion and that it's going to be the main star of the next movie. From there it might tease a big announcement in January which will probably end up being a direct akin to the XY one from two years ago.

That is possible but I don't consider it big news. We knew about Volcanion despite it not being officially reveal and none of the pokemon movies were refer to as big news. To be honest, I'll be a bit annoyed if this what last corocoro was talking about as big news. A game announcement is considered big news.

That is possible but I don't consider it big news. We knew about Volcanion despite it not being officially reveal and none of the pokemon movies were refer to as big news. To be honest, I'll be a bit annoyed if this what last corocoro was talking about as big news. A game announcement is considered big news.

Does it really matter if Volcanion was LEAKED, though? It being shown in CoroCoro would still be big news because it hasn't been officially revealed.

So far, it could be either:
- Volcanion
- Eternal Flower Floette
- "Pokemon Z"
-- Mega Machamp? (With how it's getting the Slowpoke treatment, I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed this month or whatever.)
-- Some new spin-off or whatever?

The title of the movie or whatever they usually give certainly isn't the case, otherwise they'd be going "OMG BIG NEWS NEXT/THIS MONTH!!!1111" every November/December.

Does it really matter if Volcanion was LEAKED, though? It being shown in CoroCoro would still be big news because it hasn't been officially revealed.

So far, it could be either:
- Volcanion
- Eternal Flower Floette
- "Pokemon Z"
-- Mega Machamp? (With how it's getting the Slowpoke treatment, I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed this month or whatever.)
-- Some new spin-off or whatever?

The title of the movie or whatever they usually give certainly isn't the case, otherwise they'd be going "OMG BIG NEWS NEXT/THIS MONTH!!!1111" every November/December.

I don't consider it big news if Volcanion is announced. Knowing it exists makes it less big. We already know about Eternal Floette and it wouldn't be impressive or big news. Pokemon Z or whatever would be big news since it is a game announcement. I don't see any evidence of Mega Machamp coming. We have enough spin-off games at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom