• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome news. Yet more proof that Zygarde will be in the movie (no doubt still not enough for Silktree)

The Pokemon next to Zygarde looks like Talonflame with clear differences, could it be Mega Talonflame? Would make sense after Pidgeot got a Mega.
I want Mega Swellow... Talonflame is too OP.

Anyway, this is great news, and confirmes new megas, but it is still no proof for Silktree, because they could be part of a new gen.

I want Mega Swellow... Talonflame is too OP.

Anyway, this is great news, and confirmes new megas, but it is still no proof for Silktree, because they could be part of a new gen.

Well, new something, anyway. For all we know, it could be Ash-Talonflame or some such.

I looking at this poster image in a heavily magnified view right now... Speculatory pokemon:

-Mega Malamar
-Mega Milotic (Or maybe a completely new pokemon entirely!)
-Mega Talonflame (What a Hairdo it has!)

Of course, it's too blurry to confirm them...

Can I see the image? I'm curious on what it looks like.

VsJCiy0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VsJCiy0.jpg

Well, new something, anyway. For all we know, it could be Ash-Talonflame or some such.
A big new something imo... Just doesn't confirm gen VI or VII xD.. But awesome news anyway.

Also, after this, I think Game Freak will announce something. They can't shut up any longer...

I have no doubt that's Mega Camerupt......I can't c them revealing anything new through a picture of a novelty toy.....sorry to burst any bubbles lol

On the contrary, the main part for me is Zygarde and all its forms, with a big MOVIE XY&Z at the top!!! My bubble is well and truly in tact, in fact it's bigger than ever :)

From what I can tell here's what I see:
Pikachu Machine: Dedenne, Talonflame, Hawlucha, and Noivern (plus Pikachu I think technically)
Ash-Greninja Machine: A-Greninja, Chespin, Sylveon, Pancham, and Braixen
M Gengar Machine: M Houndoom, M Glalie, ?, ?, and M Alakazam
Zygarde 100% machine: Z core, Z 10%, Z 50%, Z 100%, and M Camerupt
Volcanion Machine: Volcanion, M Swampert, M Tyranitar, Luxray, and Meowth

I'm not sure what the 2 in M Gengar's are, but I'm sure they aren't new. Either way I'm 100% positive of the one I can see and am sure that non are new secret mons. Anyway on the note of Zygarde making it's appearance in the movie I've always thought it will b in there in some way. It could ba small cameo or a big spot on screen, but it will b there in some way for sure.

From what I can tell here's what I see:
Pikachu Machine: Dedenne, Talonflame, Hawlucha, and Noivern (plus Pikachu I think technically)
Ash-Greninja Machine: A-Greninja, Chespin, Sylveon, Pancham, and Braixen
M Gengar Machine: M Houndoom, M Glalie, ?, ?, and M Alakazam
Zygarde 100% machine: Z core, Z 10%, Z 50%, Z 100%, and M Camerupt
Volcanion Machine: Volcanion, M Swampert, M Tyranitar, Luxray, and Meowth

I'm not sure what the 2 in M Gengar's are, but I'm sure they aren't new. Either way I'm 100% positive of the one I can see and am sure that non are new secret mons. Anyway on the note of Zygarde making it's appearance in the movie I've always thought it will b in there in some way. It could ba small cameo or a big spot on screen, but it will b there in some way for sure.

After super-zooming mere pixels, I now think that you are correct! xD

First legit proof of Zygarde being in this movie.

Still think the second star will be something new, either a new form or Mega Evo or a new Pokemon.

Still think this isn't a new pokemon. No new gen announced and revealing a new pokemon and not a silhouette of it in a movie poster is just absurd. If there's a new pokemon, they would first tease it with a silhouette to gain more attention or reveal it in a more big way like in the TV Pokenchi, by the end of a movie like Munchlax or somewhere else.

But this way? Meh...

Still think this isn't a new pokemon. No new gen announced and revealing a new pokemon and not a silhouette of it in a movie poster is just absurd. If there's a new pokemon, they would first tease it with a silhouette to gain more attention or reveal it in a more big way like in the TV Pokenchi, by the end of a movie like Munchlax or somewhere else.

But this way? Meh...
There are things known as 'leaks'.

Ofc they would never intentionally reveal new Pokemon this way.

I have no doubt that's Mega Camerupt......I can't c them revealing anything new through a picture of a novelty toy.....sorry to burst any bubbles lol

Yeah, now that you mention it, that does look a lot like Mega Camerupt. Good eye.

Looks like Mega Beedrill and maybe... Muk, to me.

There are things known as 'leaks'.

Ofc they would never intentionally reveal new Pokemon this way.

Even if this is a leak it would be weird to reveal a new pokemon this way if they won't say that something big is going to happen soon.

Yeah, now that you mention it, that does look a lot like Mega Camerupt. Good eye.

Looks like Mega Beedrill and maybe... Muk, to me.

Hmmm yeah I was thinking Muk too, but I wasn't sure. Now that I'm thinking about it the one does look like M Beedrill. You're the one with the good eye hahaha

The Mega Gengar machine is all that really is confusing, the third and fourth are too complex to make out. I doubt its something new though.

Zygarde machine is knteresting, but I really doubt it means anything huge. They're plastering it all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom