• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you'll this is not at all confirmed but some sources are saying that this month's corocoro just confirms that Zygarde is indeed going to be in the next movie and furthermore that in the next issue it'll reveal some quote on quote “ Trembling" news.

If the "trembling news" is true, then I doubt it's Eternal Flower Floette. Why would Volcanion be considered "big news" while the news of owning a Eternal Flower Floette wouldn't be?

Eternal Floette would be amazing news, and I'll take any news we get.

Not to me it wouldn't. Neither it or Volcanion was big news due to them being found out in early XY days. A main series game would be big news but this rumored news sounds misleading like the one that ended up being Volcanion.

I honestly don't think they would announce another event Pokemon so close to Volcanion's debut. I also doubt they'd do it in the same fashion as well. If there is news coming it'll b something different than another Pokemon reveal. For them to us the word "trembling" or even something similar I'd say maybe a game announcement around the corner? If so I hope they at least start to hype it up. If all we get this month is a "stay tuned" and then radio silence for a month I'd b a bit annoyed after all this time of waiting and subtle jabs. lol

I honestly don't think they would announce another event Pokemon so close to Volcanion's debut. I also doubt they'd do it in the same fashion as well. If there is news coming it'll b something different than another Pokemon reveal. For them to us the word "trembling" or even something similar I'd say maybe a game announcement around the corner? If so I hope they at least start to hype it up. If all we get this month is a "stay tuned" and then radio silence for a month I'd b a bit annoyed after all this time of waiting and subtle jabs. lol

Trembling brings to mind earthquakes. Earthquakes are related to ground, which is Zygarde's typing. Not to mention, Land's Wrath is basically a tremor. I think it'll be game news, but I'd definitely be satisfied with Eternal Floette news because she's awesome.

Trembling brings to mind earthquakes. Earthquakes are related to ground, which is Zygarde's typing. Not to mention, Land's Wrath is basically a tremor. I think it'll be game news, but I'd definitely be satisfied with Eternal Floette news because she's awesome.

One steel or poison move will defeat Floette though. I don't see anything special about apart from slightly higher BST, a new move and an exclusive design. Anyway, it could be nothing because I found no source for this trembling news.

I absolutely can't wait for CoroCoro to leak. They should be leaking between today (Monday) and Wednesday, right?

I absolutely can't wait for CoroCoro to leak. They should be leaking between today (Monday) and Wednesday, right?

Correct, but honestly I think next month will b a bit more exciting than this month. Like many have said already, this month will likely only have movie news and if we're lucky we'll get a teaser for next month.

Correct, but honestly I think next month will b a bit more exciting than this month. Like many have said already, this month will likely only have movie news and if we're lucky we'll get a teaser for next month.

I doubt next month will bring major news, either. The spotlight will be 100% on the anniversary and the re-release of Gen. 1... I can definitely see March at the latest. They need to do the announcement immediately before (January) or immediately after (March), but not during the anniversary (February). It would take focus away from the anniversary.

I doubt next month will bring major news, either. The spotlight will be 100% on the anniversary and the re-release of Gen. 1... I can definitely see March at the latest. They need to do the announcement immediately before (January) or immediately after (March), but not during the anniversary (February). It would take focus away from the anniversary.

Probably but there is not much changes with RBGY even when it is on the virtual console. They could have pokemon go but I am not really interested in that and would rather see a main series game.

Why are you still replying to me? I don't want to hear it, you tear down everyone else's ideas, and I've asked you REPEATEDLY to LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

Take it easy. I was saying that the main game could still be announced in February since nothing much would chance for RBGY. But I apologise if I am bothering you and this would be the last reply from me to you. Also I didn't mean to tear everyone's ideas down, I was trying to be logical when it comes to Pokemon Z but I am sorry if it looks like I'm doing it.

Last edited:
My bets for Corocoro are on more movie news, also with relation to Zygarde (some sort of confirmation it will be in the movie), possibly a FEW screenshots? Very very early screenshots though. Maybe some tid bits about how battling/trading wirelessly will work in the Gen I VC releases? I also expect a lot of Gen I art to be involved, old Sugimori images ect.

and then they'll probably round it off with a small teaser about next months, relating to a hopeful (prays), game announcement.

I know somebody will remind me that it would be the exact same game, but I am still hoping GF will surprise us with some cool addition for the VC releases. Even if it's some way of running/go faster xD

I just want a reason to be hyped for VC releases... I mean I already have Blue at home, and I can play any of Gen I releases on an emulator. So adding something new is a good idea.

Last edited:
I know somebody will remind me that it would be the exact same game, but I am still hoping GF will surprise us with some cool addition for the VC releases. Even if it's some way of running/go faster xD

I just want a reason to be hyped for VC releases... I mean I already have Blue at home, and I can play any of Gen I releases on an emulator. So adding something new is a good idea.

For me I need them to implement Wifi! Like, the introduction of Wifi trading really opened up Pokemon to me, as it made it so much easier to find people to trade with, meeting up in person and hoping you each have something the other wants was a pain.

I would be happy with news just confirming Zygarde is in the movie as hopefully it'd silence those suggesting a skip to Gen 7 or suggesting that Zygarde will be absent because of what happened to ho oh and lugia in 2010, ie 6 years ago.

Well, there are several options. Z, XY sequels, Gen VII or something Kalos related or new Gen related. I just hope GF announces something

Even if I am interested, I have no way of getting RBGY on virtual console but I am fine with that since I got Kanto in HGSS which has better graphics and more. I too am thinking that the news would be movie news. I seriously doubt Volcanion would be the only star pokemon in the movie and I fully believe that Zygarde will be in it just like Rayquaza, Giratina and Kyurem got to be in their movies.

I'm a bit tired of all the suspense surrounding the next main series game.

I think a lot of casual fans, and even some hardcore fans, could get tired of the constant teasing. They could eventually say "f*** it" and buy something else.

The Zygarde and Greninja info has been around for a lot of time, and it's about time it gets followed by game news/reveal. If not, both could start going stale.

If they don't hurry up, people might spend their precious money for something else.

My current prediction is they will reveal the game/s after the VC titles hype wears down.

Last edited:
The "trembling news" bit certainly aligns with CoroCoro's usual big Pokemon info scoop that comes in February.

Leaks should happen within the next few days, so not too long to wait.

Trembling? Could be Zygarde, could be Volcanion. If a Volcanion forme were coming though, I would have expected the Febeuary news to have been Vcanipn and the forme to come later, like with Hoopa Unbound. I dunno, sounds fishy for the news to be trembling. Lets wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom