• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are Go and Pokken coming out, more or less? After the VC releases?
Imo the next game will be announced after the VC releases have sold enough and the hype is down, but hopefully before Pokken and GO.

When are Go and Pokken coming out, more or less? After the VC releases?
Imo the next game will be announced after the VC releases have sold enough and the hype is down, but hopefully before Pokken and GO.
Pokken is out in March but I'm not sure about GO

I am not sure but I think Colosseum and XD came out around a main series game, so maybe it can happen again. It wouldn't be necessary to wait for Pokken to be out in order to announce Z.

And about Go... I think if it's going to connect with the main series, the next main game should be out before Go. So hopefully an announcement could be near.

The announcement could be made in any of the first 5 months of this year. As for Pokemon Go's connection with Z, I hope that it is not anything major because not everyone would be interested in it. Of course we might get another spin-off announcement but I think we have of those already.

And the corocoro reveal is.............

POKÉMON.......Ranger Z
Zygarde is all about maintaining the ecosystem, and so are the Pokémon Rangers! Help the Legendary Pokémon out by saving its various cells and two cores from Team Flare's conquest of Southern Kalos......but like what if they pulled that on us and still had no main game reveal?
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

POKÉMON.......Ranger Z
Zygarde is all about maintaining the ecosystem, and so are the Pokémon Rangers! Help the Legendary Pokémon out by saving its various cells and two cores from Team Flare's conquest of Southern Kalos......but like what if they pulled that on us and still had no main game reveal?
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

For a second, I almost thought you were serious. xD

I wouldn't mind if that was the case, though. We need another Pokemon Ranger.

POKÉMON.......Ranger Z
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

I guess I could be okay with another Ranger game. We haven't got one since Ranger 3 which was years ago. Although some fans would be upset if another spin-off game was announced before Z but it can't be help if it does happen.

Wow I am genuinely shocked at the warm response to another ranger game! It's honestly my favorite spinoff series that isn't a puzzle game, but a lot of people I know just don't like the series at all :( Good to see others liking it!:D

Okay, so we all seem to be questioning whether Complete Zygarde is enough due to Zygarde having TWO new possible moves, or if Zygarde already has enough formes as-is. I agree with Alexander that Complete Zygarde should be the most powerful version of Zygarde, but I don't think that Game Freak can survive on just keeping what we have in order to maintain hype. That, and the fact that GF wants to surprise fans has lead me to the following extremely unlikely theory about what they will do with Zygarde:

First off, we start with three Zygarde cores: Red, Blue, and White, each with a BST of 300 by themselves.

From there, each core would have a different 10% Forme: Zydoge for the red core to learn Thousand Waves, a porcupine for the blue core to learn Thousand Arrows, and a neutral worm that merely gets Land's Wrath for the white core. These three would each have a BST of 450. From there, you could have one of the cores go into Zygarde 25%, which would look like a very long hedgehog that takes features form each of the 10% formes. Its BST could be 525.

Next up would have to be Zygarde 50%, which would require an addition 25% more Zygarde cells and one of the following pairs: red and white cores or blue and white cores merged together. As we all know, Zygarde 50% has a BST of 600 as of XY.

What comes after Zygarde 50% is going to be a little tricky. Basically, instead of taking the leap straight to Complete Zygarde, I believe in the possibility of two Zygarde 75% variations beforehand. I believe these different formes could actually be treated as Mega Evolutions in a similar vein to Mega Rayquaza, but factoring the combination of cores and another 25% of Zygarde cells rather than through either Thousand Arrows or Thousand Waves. Basically, a Zygarde with a red+white combination of cores should become Mega Zygarde Y, while a blue+white combination of cores would result in Mega Zygarde X. Both of these Megas would have a 700 BST.

But wait, what about Complete Zygarde? And what about Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves? Well, here's where those come in. Basically, using either Thousand Arrows with Mega Zygarde X or Thousand Waves with Mega Zygarde Y would use up the remain 25% of Zygarde cells to bring this monstrosity into Complete Zygarde, with a BST of 780 to match both of Mewtwo's Megas, both Primal versions, and Mega Rayquaza.

In summary, rather than having Complete Zygarde getting two Megas or Primals, or even just a combination of a Mega and a Primal, I think the most surprising thing that GF could do if have two Megas that go into Complete Zygarde. Basically, two Megas undergoing a Forme change to become even more powerful. Like I said before, this is extremely unlikely, but you have to admit that something like this would generate a lot of hype for the next Kalos installment. Plus, it fits the unpredictability Game Freak wants to achieve.

Okay, so we all seem to be questioning whether Complete Zygarde is enough due to Zygarde having TWO new possible moves, or if Zygarde already has enough formes as-is. I agree with Alexander that Complete Zygarde should be the most powerful version of Zygarde, but I don't think that Game Freak can survive on just keeping what we have in order to maintain hype. That, and the fact that GF wants to surprise fans has lead me to the following extremely unlikely theory about what they will do with Zygarde:

First off, we start with three Zygarde cores: Red, Blue, and White, each with a BST of 300 by themselves.

From there, each core would have a different 10% Forme: Zydoge for the red core to learn Thousand Waves, a porcupine for the blue core to learn Thousand Arrows, and a neutral worm that merely gets Land's Wrath for the white core. These three would each have a BST of 450. From there, you could have one of the cores go into Zygarde 25%, which would look like a very long hedgehog that takes features form each of the 10% formes. Its BST could be 525.

Next up would have to be Zygarde 50%, which would require an addition 25% more Zygarde cells and one of the following pairs: red and white cores or blue and white cores merged together. As we all know, Zygarde 50% has a BST of 600 as of XY.

What comes after Zygarde 50% is going to be a little tricky. Basically, instead of taking the leap straight to Complete Zygarde, I believe in the possibility of two Zygarde 75% variations beforehand. I believe these different formes could actually be treated as Mega Evolutions in a similar vein to Mega Rayquaza, but factoring the combination of cores and another 25% of Zygarde cells rather than through either Thousand Arrows or Thousand Waves. Basically, a Zygarde with a red+white combination of cores should become Mega Zygarde Y, while a blue+white combination of cores would result in Mega Zygarde X. Both of these Megas would have a 700 BST.

But wait, what about Complete Zygarde? And what about Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves? Well, here's where those come in. Basically, using either Thousand Arrows with Mega Zygarde X or Thousand Waves with Mega Zygarde Y would use up the remain 25% of Zygarde cells to bring this monstrosity into Complete Zygarde, with a BST of 780 to match both of Mewtwo's Megas, both Primal versions, and Mega Rayquaza.

In summary, rather than having Complete Zygarde getting two Megas or Primals, or even just a combination of a Mega and a Primal, I think the most surprising thing that GF could do if have two Megas that go into Complete Zygarde. Basically, two Megas undergoing a Forme change to become even more powerful. Like I said before, this is extremely unlikely, but you have to admit that something like this would generate a lot of hype for the next Kalos installment. Plus, it fits the unpredictability Game Freak wants to achieve.
My friend, this is krazy, but I like it. Could you explain it in English?
EDIT: There seems to be a little problem with your theory... The Red Core uses Land's Wrath at 10% in the anime, and Blue Core changes into 50% in the preview for 2016 without any other core. I think it is not too bad, considering all 3 could have an equal 10% form and different 50%. But... Wouldn't people be outraged if what you get in-game is only the 75% form and you would need to trade to get Optimus Prime A.K.A. Complete Zygarde, if what we get is sequels? Of course, if there was a single Z, it'd be so much easier...

Last edited:
I guess I could be okay with another Ranger game. We haven't got one since Ranger 3 which was years ago. Although some fans would be upset if another spin-off game was announced before Z but it can't be help if it does happen.

Oh yeah that would be great. Already 6 years ago since we got our last ranger title. I was thinking about a Ranger 4 for a end 2016-start 2017 after the Z release lately.

Does anyone know the first place corocoro leaks? I'm dying of anticipation for anything and have just been refreshing serebii all day XD

Does anyone know the first place corocoro leaks? I'm dying of anticipation for anything and have just been refreshing serebii all day XD

It really depends on who gets it first. Sometimes people post the leaks on twitter, sometimes they post it on 2Chan, and sometimes it just appears out of nowhere lol I'd b willing to bet it leaks tonight or tomorrow night. Likely late at night too.

Today is Masuda's birthday . Let's us all wish him a happy birthday. Also Corocoro should be leaking really soon apparently.

Let's see what he brings us first before we bring out the cake and candles! ;)

Yeah, I just have a feeling it will be tonight, but too late for me here in Ireland, I expect it will be on Serebii when I wake up tomorrow though. Sadly past experience has dampened my expectation, as I don't think we will really get anything news worthy. Maybe a wifi event, some more info on an episode or two we know about already in the anime, or something about a spin off we already know.

If we're really lucky and that's a big "IF" then maybe some movie info.

Zygarde Complete form is strong enough as it is. Adding two mega/primal is overkill and I don't believe this would happen. There is only Red and Blue core because the white part of complete Zygarde is just color. I don't why people want to turn Zygarde into an overpowered pokemon but this kind of thing is very unlikely to happen. Zygarde has enough forms and doesn't need mega or primal.

I always check here, then double check on Facebook to be certain, honestly.

I used to search high and low for the CoroCoro leaks. Honestly, unless you speak and write excellent Japanese and have amazing Google-fu skills, just sit and wait for the leaks to come to you :) Serebii is usually one of the first to post them.

Although we haven't had confirmation yet, I could see the 'trembling news' promise for next issue potentially being true, and related to Ziggy. I hoped we might get a Spring announcement and a Summer release for Z.

Regarding Zygarde's forms I don't have much of an opinion either way, but interesting to note that red, white and blue would match the colours of the French flag, non, mon petits? :p

All the Mythicals releasing! This is amazing. Now the National Pokedex really CAN be completed between X/Y/OR/AS.

I'm hyped for this. I can finally complete my Mythical collection!

I noticed how Deoxys wasn't in the video, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom