• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the past 10 pages have been people (mostly Alexander) complaining about Volcanion and its announcement, I'm not seeing the "will whine about it for a bit and then get over it" thing, but I'll take your word for it. ;)

"Bit" being relative, of course.

When the past 10 pages have been people (mostly Alexander) complaining about Volcanion and its announcement, I'm not seeing the "will whine about it for a bit and then get over it" thing, but I'll take your word for it. ;)

Why do you have to talk about me behind my back? I had stop replying to you and this is what you do to me?! For you information, I wasn't complaining about Volcanion as I am glad that it is release but the fact that corocoro over-exaggerating the news for December and now February is upsetting.

I am not the biggest fan of Kalos, so I wouldn't be disappointed if that's not what they make.

But I just think it's what they are doing, given how all the merchandising is shifting towards that.

All that Zygarde and Greninja marketing has to serve for something else than "oh those were the two things planned for gen VI that you can have in gen VII".

I am not saying that I agree or disagree. I'm just done with speculation. Basically I just want a main series game. Whatever form it is in, I'll be happy with. And I'm purposefully excluding the vc releases as I have mixed feelings about those.

QUOTE]
I am not saying that I agree or disagree. I'm just done with speculation. Basically I just want a main series game. Whatever form it is in, I'll be happy with. And I'm purposefully excluding the vc releases as I have mixed feelings about those.
All those speculations are starting to annoy me too tbh xD

And about the VC releases, my common sense is telling me they will be a complete copy from Gen I, but I still hope we will be surprised with some extra incentive. Running Shoes, touch screen extras, etc

I wish they didn't over-hyped the news by saying "big news" or "major announcement that will affect the entire world" because that is how people end up with high expectations. Of course this last one refers to the movie but I don't see how that would affect the entire world. Maybe Volcanion has the power to erupt every volcano on the planet or something but that is just a guess.

Reactions: !Z!
QUOTE]

And about the VC releases, my common sense is telling me they will be a complete copy from Gen I, but I still hope we will be surprised with some extra incentive. Running Shoes, touch screen extras, etc

oh god, I forgot completely about the lack of running shoes. I mean if I want to play Pokemon red, i'll just go play it on my phone... Like you I do hope that GF put some easter eggs and special treats to at least bring the game somewhat in line with what I'm used too.

You do realise this is a thread specifically for discussing and sharing speculation? I agree I would like to know the answer as soon as possible, but speculation is what helps fill the long void, if we didn't speculate the hype would die completely.

You do realise this is a thread specifically for discussing and sharing speculation? I agree I would like to know the answer as soon as possible, but speculation is what helps fill the long void, if we didn't speculate the hype would die completely.

Honestly. So bored of everything. I need developments.

The next movie takes place in the Azoth Kingdom apparently. Either that's one hell of a coincidence or there really is something there. Oh and ash is continuing his Journey to be a Pokemon Master. I dunno if that means that he already competed in the league or if it still hasm't happened by July.

The next movie takes place in the Azoth Kingdom apparently. Either that's one hell of a coincidence or there really is something there. Oh and ash is continuing his Journey to be a Pokemon Master. I dunno if that means that he already competed in the league or if it still hasm't happened by July.
Nah, I'd be positive that Ash still wouldn't have obtained his 8th Gym Badge yet. There will come a point where Bonnie and everyone will say goodbye to Zygarde Core Y (aka Puni-Chan/Z-1), probably once the whole Team Flare arc is completed. Then the anime will move on to the next arc, which I'd assume would be called "Pocket Monsters X2Y2" and will be where Ash obtains his 8th Gym Badge and competes in what I'd call "Serenity Hills Conference" (based on the location of the Kalos Pokémon League in the games), which he then loses in the Top 4. Then after that, he takes multiple ferries back to Kanto with Serena. Then Serena parts ways with Ash, as she decides to compete in the Pokémon Showcase in Kanto while Ash hears about a new region and decides to travel there in the next series.

Nah, I'd be positive that Ash still wouldn't have obtained his 8th Gym Badge yet. There will come a point where Bonnie and everyone will say goodbye to Zygarde Core Y (aka Puni-Chan/Z-1), probably once the whole Team Flare arc is completed. Then the anime will move on to the next arc, which I'd assume would be called "Pocket Monsters X2Y2" and will be where Ash obtains his 8th Gym Badge and competes in what I'd call "Serenity Hills Conference" (based on the location of the Kalos Pokémon League in the games), which he then loses in the Top 4. Then after that, he takes multiple ferries back to Kanto with Serena. Then Serena parts ways with Ash, as she decides to compete in the Pokémon Showcase in Kanto while Ash hears about a new region and decides to travel there in the next series.
There's a difference between speculation and writing fan fiction, you know?

There was something called Project AZOTH in OR/AS. And now the azoth kingdom. So Volcanion could be linked to the evil teams of hoenn.

It was a project that Courtney/Matt wanted to revive, but they were stopped by Maxie/Archie, iirc. I don't think it's ever outright stated what it involved, either. It may have been linked to Volcanion.

This gamefaqs thread on AZOTH is pretty interesting: Project AZOTH - Pokemon Omega Ruby Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

Azoth itself is also a very important aspect of alchemy. Azoth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes. In the Team Aqua/Magma Hideout there are folders talking about Project Azoth, a project to awaken Primal Kyogre/Groudon...

What I assume is happening is that Team Aqua/Magma tried to capture Volcanion and use it to awaken Kyogre/Groudon?

What we know from ORAS is that Project Azoth was accomplished (Primal Kyogre/Groudon was awaken). But in the movie, if Aqua/Magma are involved, which one would it be? Both? Delta Z/Zeta Emerald confirmed? XD

7.8 Too much hype!

EDIT: Who found those movie news? Is it a faithful source? I hope so...

Last edited:
The mythogical ties of Azoth in that wikipedia involves the "Fiery Waters of Heaven." Nit sayong Volcanion is some kind of god, but with its destructive/creation abilities of steam, and the peoplewho worship it in South Kalos, maybe something is there with the kingdom's name? Would be crazy though, if Project Azoth has any ties to Volcanion, I wonder how much in-game the Kalos/Hoenn ties could go.

EDIT: Who found those movie news? Is it a faithful source? I hope so...

Official sites updated with the news of Corocoro and Serebii has it translated on his site.

The site updates for Corocoro news generally happen on the 15th for the Japanese sites and 14th for western sites (but as the movie news isn't relevant in the west right now only Japanese site had it.)

Edit: Well it wasn't just Corocoro news as it had more than the magazine did. But you get what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Official sites updated with the news of Corocoro and Serebii has it translated on his site.

The site updates for Corocoro news generally happen on the 15th for the Japanese sites and 14th for western sites (but as the movie news isn't relevant in the west right now only Japanese site had it.)
Oh, it was Coro Coro news we didn't know about? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom