• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must be seething right now because of this news and I love it.

Don't worry about him, I'm sure this still isn't enough proof. I'm sure he probably still insists it will end in March.

Forget all the loose ends, forget the huge pile of stuff they have to squeeze in, forget AZ and Floette, forget the time between Z2 fighting against Team Flare to fighting alongside, forget all the unexplained mystery around Zygarde, forget the crisis Olympia predicted that would involve everyone, forget Mairin and her Chespie, forget the giant rock Team Flare stole from Hoenn, forget the fact Alain needs to find out about how Lysandre is using him, forget the fact the whole series, the opening and ending revolve around Zygarde, and the empahsis continually placed on the Z, the Z arc will be over and done with by March, because of a keychain being released then, don't you know. ;)

As for the movie, Volcanion, Ash and Pikachu will be the only 3 characters in the entire movie, this is proven because currently the movie website only shows these three characters, do you really think Punichan, Dedenne, Greninja, Team Rocket etc will appear, if so why are they all being kept secret and hidden? It's proof I tell you ;) Anything not shown in the second trailer which was just a Volcanion reveal will obviously not appear in the movie. Ignore those trailers with Zygarde in, ignore all the movie merchandise with him in, ignore the poster with him on, it can all be explained by that one time six years ago, when Ho oh and Lugia were replaced with the legendary dogs. ;)

Also the twentieth anniversary is on the Twenty seventh, thus Gen 7 confirmed, try explaining that one away with your facts and logic ;)

Don't worry about him, I'm sure this still isn't enough proof. I'm sure he probably still insists it will end in March.

Forget all the loose ends, forget the huge pile of stuff they have to squeeze in, forget AZ and Floette, forget the time between Z2 fighting against Team Flare to fighting alongside, forget all the unexplained mystery around Zygarde, forget the crisis Olympia predicted that would involve everyone, forget Mairin and her Chespie, forget the giant rock Team Flare stole from Hoenn, forget the fact Alain needs to find out about how Lysandre is using him, forget the fact the whole series, the opening and ending revolve around Zygarde, and the empahsis continually placed on the Z, the Z arc will be over and done with by March, because of a keychain being released then, don't you know. ;)

As for the movie, Volcanion, Ash and Pikachu will be the only 3 characters in the entire movie, this is proven because currently the movie website only shows these three characters, do you really think Punichan, Dedenne, Greninja, Team Rocket etc will appear, if so why are they all being kept secret and hidden? It's proof I tell you ;) Anything not shown in the second trailer which was just a Volcanion reveal will obviously not appear in the movie. Ignore those trailers with Zygarde in, ignore all the movie merchandise with him in, ignore the poster with him on, it can all be explained by that one time six years ago, when Ho oh and Lugia were replaced with the legendary dogs. ;)

Also the twentieth anniversary is on the Twenty seventh, thus Gen 7 confirmed, try explaining that one away with your facts and logic ;)
tumblr_inline_mj481jZKL91qz4rgp.gif

I'm dying this is exactly what happens on this thread omg
hopefully people can come to their senses for a bit...

tumblr_inline_mj481jZKL91qz4rgp.gif

I'm dying this is exactly what happens on this thread omg
hopefully people can come to their senses for a bit...

Ooh, you would LOVE pop culture forums, then. The rules here only allow for slight shade. At that. In the other forums I'm a member of, it really gets juicy because people drag each other by their edges. Which is why I always get in trouble on here. I always seem to go too far when I don't even try.

I think this thread would be a blood bath if everyone was allowed to actually say whatever they wanted, and I low-key wanna see that.

Maybe the next game(s) would be announced in May like ORAS? That is a logical guess. Zygarde could appear in the next movie due to the merchandise and teaser trailer but I don't know about that yet. From what I gather, Team Flare arc is going to continue for a while which sounds interesting.

Reactions: !Z!
Ignoring the posts that are making references to me. Maybe the next game(s) would be announced in May like ORAS? That is a logical guess. Zygarde could appear in the next movie due to the merchandise and teaser trailer but I don't know about that yet. From what I gather, Team Flare arc is going to continue for a while which sounds interesting.

LOL no one's talking about you, so you can calm down that shade. :ROFLMAO: We're talking about Silktree. And yes, Team Flare will still be around for months to come.

LOL no one's talking about you, so you can calm down that shade. :ROFLMAO: We're talking about Silktree. And yes, Team Flare will still be around for months to come.

Sorry about that. I thought it was because of my past posts. Anyway, if Zygarde gets another form then that would be great. It would make Zygarde the first legendary to have more forms than any other (excluding mythical pokemon). Only question is what percentage would the form be? 75 % or another Complete form?

@!Z! You were just accusing me of just shooting down your theories.

So tell me, how is you blatantly insulting and strawmanning another user's theory any better then your accusation?

Ignoring the posts that are making references to me. Maybe the next game(s) would be announced in May like ORAS? That is a logical guess. Zygarde could appear in the next movie due to the merchandise and teaser trailer but I don't know about that yet. From what I gather, Team Flare arc is going to continue for a while which sounds interesting.

I could see it announced anytime between February or May, though I think it'll be sooner rather then later.

As for the episodes, it seems like it'll be mostly filler for the next two month as the only episodes that seem to be important are the Sylveon (Serena's), Delphox (likely Aria's) and Zapdos episodes, with the latter likely just being another appearance by Trevor.

Sorry about that. I thought it was because of my past posts. Anyway, if Zygarde gets another form then that would be great. It would make Zygarde the first legendary to have more forms than any other (excluding mythical pokemon).

04.gif

666_vivillon_by_projectpokemon-d9jr5qd.png

Edit: OH YOU SAID LEGENDARIES LOL

Yeah, you're right.

I said legendary. Unown are not legendary pokemon and they were only powerful in the movie/anime but of course Unown has the most forms of all pokemon. Anyway, I wonder if Kiloude City would undergo any changes? Maybe Battle Maison would be upgraded?

I said legendary. Unown are not legendary pokemon and they were only powerful in the movie/anime but of course Unown has the most forms of all pokemon. Anyway, I wonder if Kiloude City would undergo any changes? Maybe Battle Maison would be upgraded?
If they give Kiloude any type of face lift I'll accept it:D

What if the train car in east Kalos mountains leads to the Azoth kingdom? But people were scared of it and what lies there so they don't run the train anymore until a certain track of events happens in whatever new game?

Yes, let's gloat and talk about people behind their backs. Super mature!

*sigh*

If people are being this obnoxious now, I can't imagine what it'll be like if they actually turn out to be right.

The one thing I want to know is that Ghost Girl that we encounter twice. Why does she say "you're not the one"? Who is the one? These things I like to know in the next games.

Yes, let's gloat and talk about people behind their backs. Super mature!

*sigh*

If people are being this obnoxious now, I can't imagine what it'll be like if they actually turn out to be right.

Actually, "behind their backs" would be if they never saw it or found out about it. It's clearly in plain view for all to see, without anyone trying to hide it.

Mod Note: There are a few posts here recently which are targeting specific users and mocking/baiting them. This is not allowed here. Lets keep discussion civil and pleasant for everyone.

Glad to see I am not the only player expecting something extra in the VC releases. I don't think they will add something, but I don't rule it out just yet. Mainly because it's the Anniversary and because it makes sense: adding a few goodies to the game would give it an edge over the emulators where everybody can play them FOR FREE.

I wouldn't exactly say I expect anything, though I really do hope they do some of these things. Holding out hope. It's a great idea. But I could see them being very purist as well. It would be better for them to make these updates or additions, and that's what I hope for.

I wouldn't exactly say I expect anything, though I really do hope they do some of these things. Holding out hope. It's a great idea. But I could see them being very purist as well. It would be better for them to make these updates or additions, and that's what I hope for.

Agreed with everything you said. I really want just a little bit more content in the VC releases like fixing the broken parts of the games(type chart and etc.), the option to be a girl(unlikely), and the chance to battle Professor Oak which was intended in the original release. The fact that somehow mew is being released for the sixth generation and the VC releases hints that they are able to edit the original data somehow someway. With all of that being said; however, I would not be surprised if GF didn't change anything. I just feel fortunate that they are releasing the original games , and even more excited that they enabled trading as well! I am going to buy them all!

Agreed with everything you said. I really want just a little bit more content in the VC releases like fixing the broken parts of the games(type chart and etc.), the option to be a girl(unlikely), and the chance to battle Professor Oak which was intended in the original release. The fact that somehow mew is being released for the sixth generation and the VC releases hints that they are able to edit the original data somehow someway. With all of that being said; however, I would not be surprised if GF didn't change anything. I just feel fortunate that they are releasing the original games , and even more excited that they enabled trading as well! I am going to buy them all!

To be fair, if Pokémon Christmas exists (which is a GSC-based game including future gen Pokémon), then presumably anything from the modern day can be put into the RGBY re-releases, there's nothing stopping them. But I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom