• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go in again tomorrow wearing a hat and sunglasses?

(I own a cosplay wig and yes, I will stoop to that level if they only give me one code :X3:)

IDK if it is because of the 20th celebration or maybe because she was having a bad day, but she would only give one and wouldn't budge an inch. It is odd because I've been there before and they always hand out more than one.

I just got back from GameStop and they would only give me one Mew code even though I own XY and ORAS. IDKW. Cool news about Go though.

Same thing happened to me.

Though, yeah, that's neat about Pokemon Go.

IDK if it is because of the 20th celebration or maybe because she was having a bad day, but she would only give one and wouldn't budge an inch. It is odd because I've been there before and they always hand out more than one.

Yeah that's the same here, every distribution they asked how many do you want and I just said 4, then when it came to the Hoopa event, suddenly the staff were like, NO ONLY one, and they couldn't explain why. Also most insulting of all, they denied in the past you could get multiple

I got 10 Mew code cards at Gamestop and they gave me cards like it's not a problem.

Gamestop is trash. I never go there unless its for these kinds of things, their entire business is based on ripping people off...and now they're letting this practice trickle down into precious Pokemon!?

I hope Pokemon does more wifi ones or at least McDonalds since then you just have to change your router name :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
^Not all Gamestops are bad. You meet some cool staffers and... not so much ones.

I went to the Gamestop in the neighborhood I grew up in as a kid as I usually don't run into any bait and switch situations when it comes to these kind of events. Went in asked about the code got two of 'em no questions asked, pre-ordered Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and went along my merry way.

It's just about knowing where to look.

The Gamestop I went to gave me 10 Mew codes that I asked for and they don't really care that I asked that many, they're just happy that I'm happy with the codes.

This is getting off topic. I'm curious on what we're going to see on this month's CoroCoro, mostly Volcainon and 19th movie stuff.

Well, my country has EB Games and the staff are always awesome and talk about the game you're buying. Pretty cool, but our country always sells games for at least $10 dearer than America.

Yeah that's the same here, every distribution they asked how many do you want and I just said 4, then when it came to the Hoopa event, suddenly the staff were like, NO ONLY one, and they couldn't explain why. Also most insulting of all, they denied in the past you could get multiple

Same, up until Hoopa too! I have like 6 Diancie's lol. I'm going into GAME in town today and I will say can I have 2 codes (one for my brother who's "at school") but their both actually for me, and I should be able to get another? I hope lol.

EDIT: So I just went into GAME, and the shade my friends, was unreal. I said "Hi, can I have 2 Mew codes please, ones for my brother cause he's at school", and he was like "Unless he's in your company I can only give you one, and you're not buying anything either", I said "I don't have to buy anything, it's a free code, can you give me the codes please" lol. He goes "You're right, I can only give you one though", I said fine, and just left tbh. It's one of those moments you just feel pressured for no reason, I wish the events were over Wifi. Not to mention I'll probably be going back there soon to buy PSMD, so I don't know what their problem is, all the damn time.

Last edited:
GameStop locations are inconsistent with how many each location gives to people who ask for them. There are a total of 3 locations near my house, so thusfar I have six Mew cards. I'm pretty sure I have enough haha.

The next event I'm excited for is Darkrai.

What pre evolutions or evolutions would you guys wanted to see in the next gen ?
Personally i think that a pre evolution of absol and a evolution for seviper eould be cool

Last edited:
I'd love pre-evolutions of Lapras and Absol.

Perhaps the Absol pre-evolution could be Dark/Fairy...

I think it may be based on rarity. Things that aren't as rare--ie common Pokemon that are shiny or are fully evolved at a lower level--don't seem to be given the same priority as mythicals. With mythicals, it can be slagging hard to get more than one code; my hubby has made it a point to hit as many GameStops as possible to get extra codes for others.

I've gotten multiple cards on my own for things like Dragonite but been told "No" on getting two cards for myself and my hubby on something like Diancie. It's nuts and I wish Nintendo would just do this as a wi-fi event.
I'd like to see one for Lapras and Sawk\Throh
Yes please. I want a Mega Sawk super-bad, as he's my favorite Fighting type. And I think he's totally adorable.

At this point, I'll take just about any Mega Gen V 'Mon. Unova could use a little love.

Can I just ask what level is this Mew, and what's the moveset, I've seen some people say it's lv 100 and only has Pound, that can't be right surely?

At this point, I'll take just about any Mega Gen V 'Mon. Unova could use a little love.
I have the theory that they're saving much gen IV and V megas for future remakes, whereas Gen I-III mons if they don't get megas now they won't have another chance to be in the spotlight anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom