• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, remember that Trainer Red art we got a tease for?
08uFM6l.jpg

Ariga drew it not, Sugimori. Still though, Ariga is their best artist right now, or at least I orefer his designs. So it really ks nothing, or for the time it seems to be. Love the Pokemon Yellow Pilachu in the meanwhile, or that's what it looks to be aiming for. And this red is a total badass compared to other classic reds, or at least the art does the design justice finally.
Bloody hell, it's amaaaaaaaziiiiiiing. I love it. The shirt is a bit small for him, but otherwise, is very good. This means that GF at least views and acknowledges Red as a badass. Bravo, bravo.

That belly button is a bit too risqué for Pokemon :ROFLMAO: I mean they won't even let us take hats off to show hair, let alone some belly button. To them it's basically one step towards a Mature (M) rated game :p

Last edited:
Baggy Gen III Red is the best Red and that is an official fact. :p

Last edited:
Baggy Gen III Red is the best Red amd that is an official fact.
Origins Red is the superior version of FRLG red, the colors aren't so off, and the jackets minor change sells me on it. I mean, its the same design, sure, but it fells more...right? I dunno, preferences I guess.

I... actually don't like it? The new Trainer Red art that is. Don't know why though, just don't.
It's okay. People have different opinions.
That belly button is a bit too risqué for Pokemon :ROFLMAO: I mean they won't even let us take hats off to show hair, let alone some belly button. To them it's basically one step towards a Mature (M) rated game :p
Hahaha, I completely agree. For a Pokémon game is too risky. For me, that is one of the flaws of these designs, IMO.

Think all the MC characters will get new art or just Red?

At least in the upcoming week or so, we will find out what will be in corocoro and whether or not we should expect a game announcement. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see movie news in the upcoming issue.

Think all the MC characters will get new art or just Red?

At least in the upcoming week or so, we will find out what will be in corocoro and whether or not we should expect a game announcement. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see movie news in the upcoming issue.

It is about the movie. Last month, they said the huge news for February is about the movie. Wish it was the game announcement though. So far, we going through the same speculation and arguments so a game announcement would be a relief.

I would like to see the cries for the next game the same in the anime for all pokemon... like pikachu in XY and ORAS

It is about the movie. Last month, they said the huge news for February is about the movie. Wish it was the game announcement though. So far, we going through the same speculation and arguments so a game announcement would be a relief.

Ah, okay. I wasn't certain then again I suppose it shouldn't be surprising since I think we are entering the ending stretch of Gen 6, but then again whom knows what GF has in store for all of us.

That art was made for an upcoming figure, so probably just Red unless they continue making Pokemon figures.

That's pretty cool. I didn't even know that they even made figures for Pokemon actually, but I think having Red as a figure is enough.

It is about the movie.

The way I heard it, there were two sources for this phrase and apparently one was worded specifically about the movie, but the other wasn't? Only going on hearsay b/c I don't speak Japanese but yeah :p

The way I heard it, there were two sources for this phrase and apparently one was worded specifically about the movie, but the other wasn't? Only going on hearsay b/c I don't speak Japanese but yeah :p

If I recall correctly, then it was CoroCoro that stated that it was Pokemon movie news, while the website was a bit more vague about what news was going to be shown in the next issue.

If I recall correctly, then it was CoroCoro that stated that it was Pokemon movie news, while the website was a bit more vague about what news was going to be shown in the next issue.

Yep, something to that effect.

It seems weird to me; if it's movie news (which it is likely to be) why not just be clear and say 'we have movie news coming soon!' No wonder us poor, starving, desperate fans get our hopes up just a smidge. Lol.

I think although it's move related it will also impact the next games.

For example, Giratina and Kyurem forms were both revealed as things to do with the movie then a short time after were announced to also be box mascots.

I would like to see the cries for the next game the same in the anime for all pokemon... like pikachu in XY and ORAS
That ain't ever gonna happen, unless a lot of people don't want credit and coins for their efforts. I'm sure whoever voices pikachu is making some bank of of that small sound bite...

I've never been quite sure with Hoopa's rings, do they just teleport from place to place within 1 dimension, or do they cover time and different dimensions as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom