• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Generation VII confirmed!

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
I'm hoping second version of Sun and Moon either its Eclipse Version or Solar Eclipse and Lunner Ecplise they will show a new island fro the sea that rises to the surface to show Pokémon that are in this island based on Africa Animals like Pryroars, Rhyorn, Alola Arbork and Alola Ekans with other Pokémon based on Africa with new Pokémon in this island that was hidden

It's a hidden Island that rises every 100yrs something like that
If it rises from the ocean every 100 years, how can all those Pokemon live on it? Especially Fire and Ground type Pokemon. How could they get to that island overtime it came back up from the ocean?

We're very concerned.
Reaction score
If it rises from the ocean every 100 years, how can all those Pokemon live on it? Especially Fire and Ground type Pokemon. How could they get to that island overtime it came back up from the ocean?
In ORAS, after you finish the main story, Pokémon from other regions just sort of "appear" around the Hoenn region, with very little explanation for how they actually travelled there, so it's not that farfetched for the Pokémon world, truth be told...

Reaction score
Pokémon world is made up world and their no reality in their world their possibilities compare to our world

Pokémon island that I said has Pokémon in the island that lives in it

Reaction score
In ORAS, after you finish the main story, Pokémon from other regions just sort of "appear" around the Hoenn region, with very little explanation for how they actually travelled there, so it's not that farfetched for the Pokémon world, truth be told...
There are plenty of Pokemon that can migrate to other places, that makes sense, however, Pokemon such as Ryhorn migrating to an Island that continuously sinks and resurfaces? I know it is a fictional game, however, I'd appreciate it if Gamefreak atleast kept some logic in the games. Now if the Island stayed resurfaced for a long enough period (or even forever), then yes, more Pokemon could migrate to it over time, or water Pokemon can even migrate there everytime the Island resurfaced. Things like that would make sense.

Pokémon world is made up world and their no reality in their world their possibilities compare to our world

Pokémon island that I said has Pokémon in the island that lives in it
According to your logic, why do we need Pokemon to fly us around? Why didn't Gamefreak let our characters fly ourselves? We need SOME logic to the games. I'm not saying your idea can't work at all (see above), however, Pokemon like Ryhorn migrating to an island that sinks and resurfaces? That just wouldn't make sense at all.

Reaction score
It's under the sea and rises to the surface in this island contains Pokémon

They go under water find a cave to get in

It's under the sea and rises to the surface in this island contains Pokémon

They go under water find a cave to get in
4/25/2015 — Land rising out of the sea in Hokkaido Japan — Rose 50 feet (over 1,000 feet long) OVERNIGHT

Pokémon world isn't based on scientific world it's fake world that can do many things

I was trying to say this island lived in the above world but it sank under water but the ecplise rises it to the surface

Their Pokémon that lived in the island but maybe a lengadray Pokémon cause this island to surface and sinks it for protection something like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Trying not to minimod but don't double post. You can easily edit all that into one post.

Reaction score
Trying not to minimod but don't double post. You can easily edit all that into one post.
Sorry about that

Any ideas what Pokémon will Ash catch in Alolha region

He usually gets the Most Popolur Stater Pokémon first is that correct like He really wanted in Gen 1 a Squirtle but he got their late

Gen 2 he gotten a Chicarita

Gen 3 Treecko he got

Gen 4 Turtwig

Gen 5 Owshott

Gen 6 Frokie

Gen 7 Rowllet

These are the most popular staters correct when they were realse in just wondering
I'm trying to understand the Pokémon he gets from writers how they choose

Like every region he gets Reginoal Birds but this time is unkown if he will since Rowellt came from a family of them the Pikikipe

He might the rock dog
He might get the Litten we see a preview he bonding
He might get the crab since Owner of gamefreak loves crabs
Faith Pokémon bug eletric

Reaction score
I doubt sincerely that Stars will be gen 8. It will be gen 7, a third version.
Do u know what's the most popoluar staters of each generation of the game when they were realsed

Just look above please what I have typed

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
How's your thoughts on whether or not Gyms will return in future games?

Reaction score
How's your thoughts on whether or not Gyms will return in future games?
I think Pokémon Gyms will return once we leave Alola. Alola is a region set in their own traditions, and hadn't ever adopted the customs of other regions with Pokémon leagues. Although we see that Alola is starting to, by bringing in an elite four and Champion. It seems that most regions in the Pokémon World currently align with the Pokémon league, while a few regions (like Alola), choose to stick to their own customs.

There is a possibility we'll have a future region with their own traditions, and may not have gyms or leagues incorporated to their region.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I like how involved the Trial Captains seem to be, and I love the fact that we FINALLY get personality in our entire Elite 4. I really hope this style of making major NPCs fit into the world better makes a return in future games. I think it's still far from perfect, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
Trials feel like all fluff and no substance.

First trial-fight 3 yungoos/ratata and its evolution.

Second-fight 2 wishiwashi and a big one.

Third-A joke trial.

Fourth-A somewhat involved fetch quest to fight the boss

Fifth Watching a black screen while answering easy questions for all non deaf.

Sixth- Press A next to 3 interactable locations.

Seventh-Walk down an empty hallway to the end.

They delivered on the story justification but not on gameplay.

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I prefer gyms. They are more professional to me and quite satisfying when I earn the gym badge.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure I liked the Z-crystals replacing the gym badges. As cool as it was to see my collection of crystals grow on the save screen, they don't feel as special or as iconic as badges do. I don't feel inclined to go purchase a set of full Z-crystal to hang in my badge collection.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure I liked the Z-crystals replacing the gym badges. As cool as it was to see my collection of crystals grow on the save screen, they don't feel as special or as iconic as badges do. I don't feel inclined to go purchase a set of full Z-crystal to hang in my badge collection.
I agree, especially since most of them are randomly found or given to you (lookin at you, Mina).

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
I agree, especially since most of them are randomly found or given to you (lookin at you, Mina).
"Most' of them are earned by completing Trials or Grand Trials. You still have to fight, or at least work for them.

The only ones that you find randomly or are given to you (aside from the signature Z-Crystals) are the Fairy, Psychic, Ice, Flying, and Bug Z-Crystals (and even the Buginium Z requires you to battle Guzma first).

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
"Most' of them are earned by completing Trials or Grand Trials. You still have to fight, or at least work for them.

The only ones that you find randomly or are given to you (aside from the signature Z-Crystals) are the Fairy, Psychic, Ice, Flying, and Bug Z-Crystals (and even the Buginium Z requires you to battle Guzma first).
Huh. I guess I just counted the 7 trials and didn't even think about the other ones like the grand trials. Never mind, then, I stand corrected. Still don't think they're very fulfilling when you just get them after a random battle though, tbh, like the poison and steel ones.