• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Generation VII confirmed!

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I'm just glad we don't have to participate in Battle Competitions in order to get the missing mega stones.

Reaction score
Team Skull are just a bunch of thugs and trial dropouts. If you want to make a difference in this world, join us at the Aether FUNdation. I will impress you with my multitasking skills and superior mental acumen.

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Aether FUNdation > Team Skull

I don't mind Guzma and his Golisopod. He may make a nice First Impression but it won't be long before it makes an Emergency Exit.
Team Skull are just a bunch of thugs and trial dropouts. If you want to make a difference in this world, join us at the Aether FUNdation. I will impress you with my multitasking skills and superior mental acumen.
Yo, get your asses out of our thread and go find your own!

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Don't make threats you cannot enforce. As Aether Foundation's Last Line of Defense, I could soundly defeat you in battle, if I so choose to battle you at all, that is.
But he won't because you have to face the FUNdation's First Lines of Defense first.

Also it's FUNdation, not Foundation! Why do you keep mistaking this?

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I must agree with misses Wicke, This FUNdation is worthy of investigation.
You are welcome to perform any sort of investigation here!

Our President is crazy and has created artificial chimeras. She's also willing to sacrifice baby Ultra Beasts to open portals to other worlds so she can go find her lost husband. And our Branch Chief has a huge ego. Do something about it, please! Oh, and don't tell them I gave you the info. If you're a good man I'll let you use Beast Balls to send that protagonist to catch UBs.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I, as the messenger of the Ultra Beasts, rule this thread!! All the weaklings will survive the wrath of Ultra Wormholes PEW!!

Beep Boop
Reaction score
I must agree with misses Wicke, This FUNdation is worthy of investigation.
Yeah, go investigate that UNFUNdation, homie! We're just some innocent kids hanging around and they keep bothering us, man!

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I can't even argue against that. Most of what Team Skull does isn't even illegal. While us...