• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Generation VII confirmed!

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Ooooooh you want a Rawst Berry for that burn, man?

You're not getting one.

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score
I wonder how Team Rocket would fare if they adopted Team Skull's superior ways?

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
Team Skull does not have "superior ways."
They are disorganized, messy, and incompetent.
Damn straight! Just a gang of rude dudes and gals with self-esteem issues looking for life's simple pleasures. Wear your heart on your sleeve. No other way to live yo!

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Good news, we were able to take back the forums and our accounts from Team Skull! :D Sorry about this whole mess, they caught us off guard. But I assure you we've got everything under control again now.

While I'm here, I've got an announcement to make:

Current Event: Sun and Moon is going to be merged with Pokémon Video Games sometime this week. So don't panic when this section is suddenly gone, all the threads are being kept and moved to Pokémon Video Games. Some threads are going to be merged though (like the Sun/Moon Travelog thread with the Travelog thread in Video Games), but I'll make a notification of that in every merged thread so you're all aware. If you got any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)