• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Generation VII confirmed!

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Ooooooh you want a Rawst Berry for that burn, man?

You're not getting one.

Shadao

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score
I wonder how Team Rocket would fare if they adopted Team Skull's superior ways?

SirOni

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
Team Skull does not have "superior ways."
They are disorganized, messy, and incompetent.
Damn straight! Just a gang of rude dudes and gals with self-esteem issues looking for life's simple pleasures. Wear your heart on your sleeve. No other way to live yo!

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Good news, we were able to take back the forums and our accounts from Team Skull! :D Sorry about this whole mess, they caught us off guard. But I assure you we've got everything under control again now.

While I'm here, I've got an announcement to make:

Current Event: Sun and Moon is going to be merged with Pokémon Video Games sometime this week. So don't panic when this section is suddenly gone, all the threads are being kept and moved to Pokémon Video Games. Some threads are going to be merged though (like the Sun/Moon Travelog thread with the Travelog thread in Video Games), but I'll make a notification of that in every merged thread so you're all aware. If you got any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)