• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

So instead of what I've seen so far of what people have been doing to the shape of what we got, instead of using my personal bias to figure out what the shape means, I messed around with brightness, contrast, lightness, etc. to get a better silhouette of the Pokemon (or whatever it is) in question.
Here it is, and hopefully this provides better theories to what it could be:
temp4.png

Can't see the pic or opening the link...

That sited is banned from my country... T_T

So it looks like a new pokemon although it looks slightly like Noivern. Be interesting to see what it would really be.

It could be a new mega, like mega Flygon. Or mega Noivern is a possibility. I don't think that's a legendary though, too small. Could be the region's promotional dragon or pseudo legendary?

Very interesting... I wonder what it is? It very well could be the Legendaryvmascot for Sun, because of its placement next to the Sun logo on the paper.

But just for kicks, to me it looks like the anorexic love-child of Yveltal and Kyogre.

Before scrolling down and looking at your post, I was actually considering that as well. You might be onto something.
Thanks. I see the big blob on the left as someone stretching out their arm and punching the air.

And I see the right blob as someone flexing their muscles.

Back
Top Bottom