• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Also EVERYONE pretty much called what typing Magaiana had ( that being Steel\Fairy) .

My Final Thoughts: This leak was actually big because it more or less confirmed that Pokémon VS YW round 2 is about to go down in Japan as this issue revealed that YW3 is actually *TWO* games and not just one, so GF\TPC really have to hit it out of the park with these games and take back the throne in their homeland while the getting is good. Now, I'm usually not one to rage when Corocoro doesn't reveal anything ideal but I am a bit peeved that despite them promising that S\M coverage would begin with this issue we just ended up getting a * wait until next month hand wave* We basically have nothing new to discuss which puts us right back at square one sadly. As another user said, perhaps being secretive will play in TPC favor in the long run but only time will tell I suppose.

Last edited:
Saw this on twitter.
tcaowo3.jpg

I knew it! I knew we would have to wait till May! Saw it a few days ago actually, this is the news in April.

I'm starting to wonder if these games are as far along in development as we thought they were. They've never not shown us the starters after revealing the game. I wonder if this time they'll show us the entire lines rather then just the first stage.

What do you mean by "core"? I ask this as Zygarde already has Cores.

That's exactly what I mean. Just like the Cores we've already seen, there could be five in total, to represent each of the 5 chest color markings. I meant nothing different. :)

That's exactly what I mean. Just like the Cores we've already seen, there could be five in total, to represent each of the 5 chest color markings. I meant nothing different. :)
Five wouldn't add up. That would equal to the 5 cores beings 20% each. That's why I think that there could be 4 cores of 25% each. Two cores, blue and purple, merge to form the one 50% forme and the other two cores, orange and red, merge to forme the other 50% forme.

Five wouldn't add up. That would equal to the 5 cores beings 20% each. That's why I think that there could be 4 cores of 25% each. Two cores, blue and purple, merge to form the one 50% forme and the other two cores, orange and red, merge to forme the other 50% forme.

Then explain the sense of 10% Zygarde. They don't care about the math.

But there's only two so far. And I don't think it's coincidence Zygarde has two signature moves. Who knows? Despite all the big reveals its still somewhat a mystery to us.

Then explain the sense of 10% Zygarde. They don't care about the math.

True. There could be 10 cores, so theoretically there could be 10 Zygarde 10% formes at once.

The percentages of the Formes pertain to the number of Cells gathered, not to how many Cores there are.

In not caught up in the anime, but from what I've seen is that there are only 2 core, and the percentages are based on how many cells that core has merged with.

I like the theory about Zygarde having a role in SM, but I don't really understand how there could be more than 2 core?

So the 10% forme is when 10 cells has been absorbed by one of the cores, 50% is when 50 cells has been absorbed by the 10% forme and 100% is when all the cells have been absorbed by the 50% forme.

So maybe, and this has been suggested before, all the cells are scattered across the region and you must seek them out to form perfection.

In not caught up in the anime, but from what I've seen is that there are only 2 core, and the percentages are based on how many cells that core has merged with.

I like the theory about Zygarde having a role in SM, but I don't really understand how there could be more than 2 core?
Pokemon.com said:
Zygarde Core

At this stage, this aspect of Zygarde is little more than a part of the Pokémon's brain. Unlike the Cells, the Cores are self-aware and can communicate with Cells and other Cores via telepathy. When a change occurs in the local region's ecosystem, Cores have been known to take action.

So the 10% forme is when 10 cells has been absorbed by one of the cores, 50% is when 50 cells has been absorbed by the 10% forme and 100% is when all the cells have been absorbed by the 50% forme.

So maybe, and this has been suggested before, all the cells are scattered across the region and you must seek them out to form perfection.
I'd imagine Zygarde would have far more than just 100 total... Plus, collecting them would be even more of a chore than Mega Stones. At least once you found a Mega Stone, you could use it right away provided that you have the Key Stone available to you.

I'd imagine Zygarde would have far more than just 100 total... Plus, collecting them would be even more of a chore than Mega Stones. At least once you found a Mega Stone, you could use it right away provided that you have the Key Stone available to you.
You'd have a machine that collects any cells in any nearby area. Say you're on Route 10 for example, the machine absorbs any cells that are close. Or you are given a core and this absorbs all the cells in an area.

You'd have a machine that collects any cells in any nearby area. Say you're on Route 10 for example, the machine absorbs any cells that are close. Or you are given a core and this absorbs all the cells in an area.
I'd say they'd make it a bit harder than that, if I understand what you mean correctly.

How about like this, assuming there's say ~5 cores: 1-2 cores you get as part of the story, and each core, as you said, would collect cells automatically in a nearby area. But, they only can each collect a certain amount of cells (let's disregard (dis-zygarde? I tried) the anime for a bit).
But, the remaining cores are very difficult to find and are hidden deep in caves in strange rooms (literally Hidden maybe, to make it tougher.) Then each of these can collect a certain amount in routes, but even then, they collect from a shorter range in more weird and specific places.

Of course, this is all dis-zygarde-ing (pls) how Complete Forme Zygarde will work in the games (which, to be honest, even if they show it in the anime we can't be sure of). I just think absorbing from nearby places... Means you probably only have to backtrack the region from the place you get the core (maybe 3 quarters of the region?), which I tend to do anyway so it wouldn't be a problem, but maybe that's just me.

I'd say they'd make it a bit harder than that, if I understand what you mean correctly.

How about like this, assuming there's say ~5 cores: 1-2 cores you get as part of the story, and each core, as you said, would collect cells automatically in a nearby area. But, they only can each collect a certain amount of cells (let's disregard (dis-zygarde? I tried) the anime for a bit).
But, the remaining cores are very difficult to find and are hidden deep in caves in strange rooms (literally Hidden maybe, to make it tougher.) Then each of these can collect a certain amount in routes, but even then, they collect from a shorter range in more weird and specific places.

Of course, this is all dis-zygarde-ing (pls) how Complete Forme Zygarde will work in the games (which, to be honest, even if they show it in the anime we can't be sure of). I just think absorbing from nearby places... Means you probably only have to backtrack the region from the place you get the core (maybe 3 quarters of the region?), which I tend to do anyway so it wouldn't be a problem, but maybe that's just me.
That's a valid point you make. But without any solid info, we're just blindly throwing darts hoping to hit the bullseye.

I wonder if Volcanion would unlock anything in Sun and Moon? It doesn't have a new form in gen 6 so it doesn't unlock any item in those games.

Back
Top Bottom