• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

I love Rowlet and Litten. I wasn't sure about Popplio at first, but it looks pretty cool too.

Definitely picking Rowlet (I always pick the Grass-starter anyways).

Is this the whole region?

The major city there looks like it takes up a quarter of the island. A few of the water routes are blocked off by black volcanic rocks, while the eastern beach isn't.

Notice how the angle obscures the city in the far north rather than giving us a full topside view? I'm betting since this is hawaii, this is just one island and there are others, and a full map will eventually be revealed with all the islands.

Ugh. You're probably right too...

7.8/10 too much water

So someone on an other forum noticed the harbor in the town. So this is pretty much only a part of the island.

But that means, that there are no connection routes between the islands and the whole region will work like Sevi Islands 2.0, which is pretty dissapointing if it's true.

So someone on an other forum noticed the harbor in the town. So this is pretty much only a part of the island.

But that means, that there are no connection routes between the islands and the whole region will work like Sevi Islands 2.0, which is pretty dissapointing if it's true.
It still appears that we'll have plenty of surfing zones, but overall I approve of this method.

All hail Tentacool our new lord at master of the seas. Praise be the ruby of the sea. It has come to us from afar to make sure we don't get lost.
If only Groudon wouldn't arrive the island [emoji38]

Tentacool has to be in the game. Like it's should be a law. I'll fight for you when I become a lawyer, Tentacool. I got your back, bro. We gonna mess them up like Malice in the Palace or Seal's music.

hey if its too much water and the main legendary is a fire lion ...... then....

Yeah, that can't be the region. You can see the starter town and the harbor that was shown in the video. The region definitely consists of multiple islands. I'm actually looking forward that because I've been wanting a region of islands for quite some time now. :LOL:

Whoah.

Was a little iffy on the starters at first, but they've grown on me quickly. Rowlet is deff my favourite as it just looks so stupid (in a good way!)

The legendaries are badass. The moon one kinda gives me a bit of a supervillian vibe.

Really liking the new PC designs, and happy to see that customization is back. Also dig the more realistic proportions for the characters and over world.

I've always picked the water starter... But I literally have a red tabby cat irl and the fire cat looks soooo bad ass. I guess it's a good thing two versions exist or else I'd have to break my trend.

Is this the whole region?

The major city there looks like it takes up a quarter of the island. A few of the water routes are blocked off by black volcanic rocks, while the western beach isn't.

Notice how the angle obscures the city in the far north rather than giving us a full topside view? I'm betting since this is hawaii, this is just one island and there are others, and a full map will eventually be revealed with all the islands.
I'm sure that there's more islands in the region, we just can't see them in the picture. ;)

I'm can pretty assume Game Freak would put more islands on Alola. The place is way too small to locate cities, Victory Road, and League itself.

Back
Top Bottom